The most NT video I've ever seen

M🧿G

M🧿G

Looks Blackpiller
Look at this giga-NT tiktok prettyboy strolling through NYC collecting IOI's like a kid in a candy store. It's just what a typical 12-80 yr old male would be inclined to do in an urban environment. Walking around smiling at women you find attractive and trying to get extended eye contact out of them. IMO it wouldn't be that difficult to get a good number of videos with this type of subtle IOI after a few hours of walking around in a densely populated area. If you're even moderately attractive, then I would say this approach should work pretty often. It barely costs anything to the woman to smile and look in your direction. If you are doing it back to her then it's an equal exchange and they can both either pad their egos or tell their friends or something.

There's something very profoundly generic about this content. Even the guy in the video looks insanely generic. It's hard to tell if hes hispanic, black, or some mix raced mulatto with no bizarre features. Everything about him screams mixed...regular...normie.... iphone, mcdonalds, coca cola, Nike, Grand theft auto, etc... This is especially emphasized by him being in Times square with all the American ads in the background. The song is Scream and Shout by Will I am which was released in 2013 and it's a tiktok remixed version. With America being the melting pot of the world and NY being the biggest city and Times square the most iconic place because the screens are always showing the latest and greatest things, this video is the ultimate neurotypical thing that showed up in my feed. But the act of me writing this post likely indicates that Im very non-NT which is probably true

TLDR Its easy to get people to smile at you if you're walking around smiling like a retard 24/7

• +1
Reactions: Orvka381, Pandora and GreenHat500
bro did a whole ass National Geographic style analysis for some normie on TikTok ☠️

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: future_mogger, Orvka381, looksmaxxerrr and 10 others
Dnr but I did watch ✅

• JFL
Reactions: M🧿G
I mog this fag lol. What a cringe nerd

Indians can't see tiktoks post in other form for Indian plz OP

• JFL
Reactions: bloomercel
wtf are you talking about schizo

• JFL
Reactions: looksmaxxerrr
He's a gymcelled chadlite with what looks to be average height. Brazilian probably.