The Myth of Ascension

LordNorwood

LordNorwood

This Too Shall Pass
Disclaimer, this is a long read, but I think its valuable.
This thread is not presenting a new concept, but instead revisits a concept already explored by previous big members from a new angle.Throughout I will also touch on threads that elaborate on my key point, pulling together thought from many members here, some of whom are very popular and some of whom I think are under-valued.

Most of the people I appreciated the most have already left this site or are barely active. I still keep in contact with many of them outside of .me, but there isn't really much of a point for me to be here longer. I was never much of a thread-maker, but before I go, I hope to make a few high-effort, sincere threads as a parting gift. My thread on phenotypes was the first of these. This is the second.

The Mindset of the PSL Community
"I feel that a common thing for people to feel about this forum is shame and embarrassment - partially because this forum is very closely intertwined with incel communities."
"Personally, I feel a sense of pride knowing that I found out the importance of appearance and others didn’t, almost as if normies are beneath me for this reason."

Fundamentally, PSL is simply a community. All communities function pretty much the exact same way with regard to the thoughts and beliefs of each member.

The Overton window is the range of policies politically acceptable to the mainstream population at a given time.[1] It is also known as the window of discourse. The term is named after Joseph P. Overton, who stated that an idea's political viability depends mainly on whether it falls within this range, rather than on politicians' individual preferences.
Basically every community is defined by a center of thought and holds to certain tenets that the members of said community aren't supposed to question. I've been a part of a number of extreme communities online, religious communities IRL, and obviously a part of the greater community of my IRL circle, then the country I live in, then the West, etc. They all function the exact same way. Free speech and free thought - these are pretty much copes, they can't exist on a community level. Only on the individual level can they exist. Yet the individual is necessarily governed by the community - he has limits on what he can and can't say in a social context. There are limits as well on what his audience will or won't consider.
Every flaw in human thinking basically has its origin in a heuristic. A heuristic is essentially a helpful cogntiive shortcut that allows you to use information to its best possible use without having to waste a ton of mental resources to process it. Heuristics are unavoidable, because you aren't a super-computer. Human beings evolved heuristics in a mental sense because we're in the business of survival, not philosophy. Philosophy, truth-seeking, finding the "correct" views - all these things are merely by-products of the business of survival and reproduction.

If you were an ideal super-computer, or God or whatever, then it would be impossible to trick you, because you would have infinite mental capacity and you could think through any situation or problem from every single angle without making a single logical error. You wouldn't need heuristics, therefore there would be nothing to exploit in order to cause you to come to the wrong conclusion. You would be completely non-dogmatic, free from any religious thinking, and perfectly sentient.

The heuristic that the Overton Window bases itself on and comes from is the heuristic of "herd thinking". There is safety in the herd. Getting too far away from the center of opinion in any direction is risky, and we evolved to take as few risks as possible, to stick with the path of least resistance. This is completely natural and makes perfect sense. In the old days it would have worked fine, it gave you the highest probability of surviving and passing your genes on, so you evolved to think this way.
"Part of you being here (apart from not being attractive) has a lot to do with your low amount of risk-taking behaviour. Im not just talking about approaching women, but every single aspect of your life you were steering in towards of "least resistence". When it comes to relationship and choices regarding your guardians, with your friends, with women, with jobs, with your hobbies, everything in your life. "
The central belief of any community (look at Policy on the Overton Window) gives rise to a certain mythology. A mythology in this sense is a set of images and narratives designed to motivate the people in accordance with the central belief. The central belief of PSL is the blackpill. One of its biggest myths is the Myth of Ascension.

GET LOOKS
OR DIE TRYING

The Cracks in the Myth
"You always knew you aren't "It". PSL boards vocalise what "It" is, but some part of you always knew you are just a supporting actor of your own so called life and you're scared to try to take control of it, because that would jeopardise the safe space you built for yourself. You are scared of being wrong."
In a recent Tinder experiment done by @ArabIncel Chestbrah of all people blew out many male models. Here's a picture of him.

The number of times I've seen him get called ugly on here is beyond count. By PSL standards, its not looking too hot.
Do PSL standards actually translate to the real world? Of course they do, yeah? Otherwise what are we even doing here?
Chestbrah isn't a male model, so what makes him so attractive to women?
"it seems like this site has no clue, and only sees aesthetics... "
The above is one of the best threads on the entire forum with regard to actually trying to make your self more attractive to women, for real, IRL.
Here's another good one, short sweet and to the point:

The false idea of the Myth of Ascension is esentially that you can get a male model face through some obscure hidden knowledge you learned on an incel forum. Once you get this face, you'll live the male model lifestyle and coast through life on your facial aesthetics alone.
Of course to even get the necessary surgeries requires a great deal of money but ah, money-maxxing is cope, its all about your face.

Of course the amount of actual "ascensions" of people who claim to have gained better facial aesthetics to the point they are treated significantly differently IRL I can count on one hand, in the entirety of PSL, but what does that matter when body is cope, a good mentality is cope, muscles are cope, etc. etc. etc.
Friendconvo

This is from a larger convo with a friend, and inspired the thread.

What's the one, real problem?

You aren't fulfilling your biological imperative by being sexually succesful. Because of your evolutionary programming, this produces a number of feelings in you. Your life isn't going the way it should. Things are unfairly stacked against you. There is some inherent quality about yourself that needs to change. etc. etc.

All these feelings arise from the biological platform and are designed to motivate you to fix the real problem and mate. This is always buzzing in your mind, fix the problem, fix the problem, fix the problem. Your biology wants you to get with the program.

Because sexual success in men is tied to status, your body attempts to solve the problem in you by producing feelings of resentment and ambition. You want to show people. You want to "get back" at everyone for not giving you the life you deserve. This is essentially a heuristic, designed to guide the organism towards a reliable strategy to increase the chances of sexual success.

However, in the modern age this heuristic is exploited. The resentment becomes defeatism and pointless thinking in circles. Meanwhile the ambition is wasted, improperly channeled into areas that don't affect your real life, like meaningless squabbles on an online forum, or your PSL rating.

Some of you, instead of letting "life rate you", constantly negoitiate on here for a slightly higher PSL rate. Well I shaved my facial hair, I gotta be at least .25 higher! An otoplasty has to give me a .25 boost, yeah?
Out of the one real problem you create a billion problems, and what was once evolution's strategy of lateral moves becomes parasitic, the lateral moves start to work in a counter-productive way to the actual goal that generated them. You start to care more about the number an online forum assigns your face than you do your actual real life success.

Essentially, you've been hijacked by the PSL community, which is exploiting your heuristical notions.
Instead of your drive to stick with herd thinking resulting in you displaying neuro-typical traits to a potential mate, you're trying to display neuro-typical traits in the context of an extreme community, who's members you have never even met.

Instead of your resentment resulting in the drive to out-compete sexual rivals in real life, you're wallowing in it on an incel forum, as if existence cares that it isn't justified in your eyes.
Instead of your ambition resulting in an increase in status IRL, resulting in greater sexual prospects, you're trying to get status on an obscure incel forum. Through a higher rate, through being rent-free, whatever.

Sitting here trying to take the high view of life in order to avoid having to roll the dice, every single day, is going to ruin you.
You have to give life your best shot if you want the chance of being happy. You have to roll the dice, and accept that failure is possible.

Even if you were dealt a bad hand, you have to create the best possible strategy, and go for the throat.
Max your SMV. Create in yourself not the mentality that's true, but the one best suited to success. "Truth" does not matter. Only results matter.

Users who's threads I quoted:
@looxmakser49
@cocainecowboy
@Kade
@Kingkellz
Conversations with users that inspired the thread in some way:
@PrettyBoyMaxxing
@Kade
@cocainecowboy
@Dogs
@ArabIncel
Other friends tagged below.
@EthnicelAscension @Rift678 @Fuk @ht-normie-ascending @Too$hort @puppymaxer @Blackout.xl @curryslayerordeath @chadpreetinthemaking @Goblin @Aesthetic @Gudru @Justttt @LookistWorld @yang

• +1
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 24627, Deleted member 22886, badamj and 79 others
Mirin thread

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: mogstar, patricknodixon, I'mme and 10 others
This is a valuable read, particularly for some of the more invested/mentally unstable users.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Yerico7, mogstar, I'mme and 4 others
You either have it or you don't. Looksmaxxing for purposes other than to feel better about yourself is a bad idea anyway.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Prince88, Yerico7, Need2Ascend and 14 others
Chestbrah has had multiple surgeries not sure If that means anything but yeah

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634, Deleted member 6129, Deleted member 5802 and 2 others
Every single word, mirin high iq

This actually motivated me to try to leave the PSL community but it's so hard when these are the only people that I can relate to.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Marsiere214, wateriswet, Patrick Baitman and 8 others
Great thread, read every word and I agree with everything.
Too many people use Blackpill knowledge as an excuse to rot without even attempting to improve themselves.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Patrick Baitman, Deleted member 6129 and LordNorwood
Rd

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6129 and LordNorwood
tldr, basically gymcel and be NT

lol

• +1
Reactions: Looks234, Warlow, I'mme and 2 others
Chestbrah has had multiple surgeries not sure If that means anything but yeah
I'm in support of getting tactical procedures done to tweak your look and eliminate flaws, as long as that strategy is part of a greater schema that is reasonale for your life success, and expectations of it are realistic. This imo is the advantage the blackpill offers you - the idea that your looks matter a great deal and that you should be trying to improve them.

• +1
Reactions: mogstar, Copemaxxing, I'mme and 6 others
The problem is gymcelling is cope without roids. You fuck up your hair, hormones, dick and everything. Is it really worth it?

• +1
I'm in support of getting tactical procedures done to tweak your look and eliminate flaws, as long as that strategy is part of a greater schema that is reasonale for your life success, and expectations of it are realistic. This imo is the advantage the blackpill offers you - the idea that your looks matter a great deal and that you should be trying to improve them.
That’s the part of the black pill that I fucking hate and just wastes everyone time. FaceLMS podcast is literally 5 hours complaining about the black pill. It’s like ok yeah great but what can we do to use this info to improve our lives

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Yerico7, Need2Ascend, Deleted member 6512 and 6 others
Fuarrk!
My dopamine levels just spiked after I read that I was mentioned in a @LordNorwood thread!
Idk bro I seem to have a secret admiration for you(no homo) I think its a combo of your name/avi halo + good/informative threads

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Yerico7, pizza, Deleted member 6512 and 5 others
The problem is gymcelling is cope without roids. You fuck up your hair, hormones, dick and everything. Is it really worth it?
Natty gymcelling's effectiveness depends on your genetics to some degree, but it will boost you for sure.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and (deleted member)
Good thread, i looksmax mainly for an entirely different reason I wonder if anyone here shares the same sentiment

I looksmax because I want to be the best that I possibly can- the benefits of looksmaxxing are nice but I just want to know that I am the best, I have done this in every aspect of my life though, when I scored average on the number memory section on human benchmark I threw myself into an insane state of determination trying to get a better score just because I didn’t want to accept the fact that I was average in some area, I am already more gl than I need to be to get a gf and have a good life (if I was NT) yet I will still wear some tortorous facepuller for a year or get a surgery that will have a minimal impact on my life - I am fully cognizant of the fact that my life won’t be drastically changed if I got some surgery done- but I really do not care about that, my biggest motivation to looksmax is to be the best that I can (and better than others)

I am well aware the gain in looks I get will not have a major impact on my life- yet that doesn’t bother me a single bit I would do it nonetheless as this is (what I believe) will bring me happiness

I do not know if this is normal for people, normal for pslers, normal for narcies, or if anyone even feels this sentiment besides my self

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Dr SmalCox, horizontallytall, Deleted member 10177 and 11 others
Thanks 4 the fucking tag, shaking my head smh

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6129, Deleted member 2486 and LordNorwood
Chestbrah mogs me facially

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mogstar, Deleted member 2486, LordNorwood and 1 other person
I looksmax more to satisfy my OCD, ik it's sounds stupid but I'm trying to overcome it to improve my mental state. I lost hella confidence when I first joined .me, but now that I have gained a realistic goal for myself I am building that confidence back up.

Good thread, PSLers often get lost in the community's fundamentals, which breeds degeneracy, depression, and this impossible standard of attractiveness that they must reach, with failure meaning death. Overblown expectations only make things worse, and people then just rot here to escape reality.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, oatmeal, EthnicelAscension and 2 others
Who exactly did that chestbrah mog jfl.

Nvn thanks for the effort thread.

• +1
That’s the part of the black pill that I fucking hate and just wastes everyone time. FaceLMS podcast is literally 5 hours complaining about the black pill. It’s like ok yeah great but what can we do to use this info to improve our lives
It's so easy to procrastinate and listen to his 5 hour streams because he tells you what you want to hear. It gives you a sense of relief becasue surely your looks are the reason you are neet and haven't spoken to a female in 4 years. Those 5 hours will give you literally nothing positive even if it's true what he's saying.

It's the same with these cringy dudes who listen to Jordan Peterson and Joe rogan. Their advice won't help you at all because these men don't live in the real world, learning some basic psychology and masturbating with Jordan's 12 rules for life book shoved up your anus won't do anything for you compared to learning some skill or taking a useful online course to put on your resume or learning a new language.

It's all just one epic cope, if you are watching every Jordan Peterson lecture or listening to every word in FaceandLMS' streams then you need to figure out the root of your problems (most likely your looks tbh) and deal with it.

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend, FutureMogger, I'mme and 4 others
Good thread, i looksmax mainly for an entirely different reason I wonder if anyone here shares the same sentiment

I looksmax because I want to be the best that I possibly can- the benefits of looksmaxxing are nice but I just want to know that I am the best, I have done this in every aspect of my life though, when I scored average on the number memory section on human benchmark I threw myself into an insane state of determination trying to get a better score just because I didn’t want to accept the fact that I was average in some area, I am already more gl than I need to be to get a gf and have a good life (if I was NT) yet I will still wear some tortorous facepuller for a year or get a surgery that will have a minimal impact on my life - I am fully cognizant of the fact that my life won’t be drastically changed if I got some surgery done- but I really do not care about that, my biggest motivation to looksmax is to be the best that I can (and better than others)

I am well aware the gain in looks I get will not have a major impact on my life- yet that doesn’t bother me a single bit I would do it nonetheless as this is (what I believe) will bring me happiness

I do not know if this is normal for people, normal for pslers, normal for narcies, or if anyone even feels this sentiment besides my self

You're exactly like me, I have this inner drive to be above average in every aspect, and at the same time watching myself getting better than I previously was.

I also liked this thread, read everything, I feel like a lot of people know this in the end, we all want to have the easy way and not feel uncomfortable until you realize that's the fun of it.

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend, Deleted member 6129, LordNorwood and 2 others
ok you described majority of autists on psl forums.
but not me, a future multimillionaire and singer before 25 that started to take risks with long term goals at age of 13, and passed from introverted to extroverted developing good social skills (for example i went 1 month this summer, alone, in a city to do night game and managed to lose verginity and test redpill).

probably my results in the clubs were also influenced by the fact that in those environments look matter much more. i honestly believe that social skills, who you are, how money you make are things that matter with women. but the main problem here is seeing a women as goal and being so obsessed with looks

i want to improve looks but not base my life on looks. i don't want to be so superficial, but i don't want to be ignorant and act like looks doesn't matter. i wanted to know why does it matter and how. i got my answers. i made a plan and got infos on how to improve my looks. i'll do it

but seriously guys. a lot of people here is just hiding themselves from reality.
get your shit together, follow Sam Ovens mindset.
get on the train and focus on staying on it, not on the goal. stop wasting too much time on things that when you rotate your fkin head leave 0 impact on your lives.

it's crazy to worry about looks and believe that looks itself will change your life, when you should worry about not be wageslaving all your life, creating and reaching your own purpose, pursuing your form of happiness.

Improving looks only is stupid. Being too materialistic is stupid. Both won't get u real happiness. It's the fucking improvement and reaching of goals that matter for you REALLY (and not because of society) that you'll get happy. And also, following a routine to take care of physical training, good food, sleep, etc

See Sam Ovens videos.
Damn you watch Sam Ovens too? Fucking hell people here think that all these entrepreneurs internet marketers are scam artists. But there are a few good ones. It's never good to be blackpilled in life overall. Be redpill for life but blackpill for looks sure though. I actually invested into one of these guys' courses and made like 550 USD in like 4 hours of work lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6129, LordNorwood and Deleted member 6492
didnt read but its some outdrawn convoluted analyzation of common sense most likely

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 6129, Deleted member 2227 and 1 other person
It's so easy to procrastinate and listen to his 5 hour streams because he tells you what you want to hear. It gives you a sense of relief becasue surely your looks are the reason you are neet and haven't spoken to a female in 4 years. Those 5 hours will give you literally nothing positive even if it's true what he's saying.
Yeah this is how I think about it as well more or less, its kind of an "ideological exchange", similar to a religion the ideology of blackpill offers you certain pyschological "benefits" for believing in it. One of those benefits is that sense of relief you described, but its a cope because it is counter-productive to your actual biological imperative.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6129 and Deleted member 4310
jfl at "roid tat tan"
most retarded thing i have heard on PSL ever

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Deleted member 6129, forwardgrowth and 1 other person
Everyone just needs to do NoFap hardmode in this forum for the rest of this quarantine. Don't use social media or any form of entertainment plus no jerking off. I'm doing it now and i'll be moneymaxxxing like an autist for any future looksmaxxing required as well as for locationmaxxing in EE as my pheno is a killer there

• +1
Reactions: I'mme, Deleted member 6129 and LordNorwood
You're exactly like me, I have this inner drive to be above average in every aspect, and at the same time watching myself getting better than I previously was.

I also liked this thread, read everything, I feel like a lot of people know this in the end, we all want to have the easy way and not feel uncomfortable until you realize that's the fun of it.
Pretty much exactly me, but I don’t do it for every single aspect, like I’m a stingy piece of shit but I really do not care about it remotely as I don’t deem it important, but any aspect that I deem of being important I want to be the best at it, even for retarded things like the ability to remember numbers jfl, something that has basically no ties at all to the quality of my life, yet I still spent like 4 hours a day just sitting on my pc trying to improve my memory

even for looksmaxxing when it comes to girls, I don’t really care that much about getting girls, for me as strange as it sounds, I care about knowing the fact that I have the ability to get any girl I want if I so choosed to (I’m not at that point yet but that has been my mindset as I’ve gotten progressively better looking)

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel, EthnicelAscension, Dios and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thecel, PubertyMaxxer, EasternRightWinger15 and 2 others
Good thread

• Love it
Reactions: LordNorwood
Ahhh just be gymmaxxed and nt bro

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5634, ifyouwannabemylover, LastHopeForNorman and 9 others
Ahhh just be gymmaxxed and nt bro
View attachment 370106
The dude on the right was dealt a shit hand, and he will never be like Seid. That's undeniable. But many people subtly make the argument that if you can't play the game to its highest levels you shouldn't play it at all, which is defeatism.

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend, entropy137, Dog face and 1 other person
Yeah this is how I think about it as well more or less, its kind of an "ideological exchange", similar to a religion the ideology of blackpill offers you certain pyschological "benefits" for believing in it. One of those benefits is that sense of relief you described, but its a cope because it is counter-productive to your actual biological imperative.
Neurotransmitters and circumstances are also very underrated here, even if your genes will dictate your life to a large extent it's not like it's some immutable law. I will get surgeries to cheat nature to an extent and then SEAmax, if I do this then I can get laid way more than Chad in Sweden and i'll get the last laugh. Everybody here is coping when they say that a White Stacy is everything, you'll just end up getting disappointed because you have to go above and beyond to even get Stacy to look at you, even after your bimax and rhino.

Sometimes the easy way out is the best option, it's not like your neurotransmitters care.

• +1
ok you described majority of autists on psl forums.
but not me, a future multimillionaire and singer before 25 that started to take risks with long term goals at age of 13, and passed from introverted to extroverted developing good social skills (for example i went 1 month this summer, alone, in a city to do night game and managed to lose verginity and test redpill).

probably my results in the clubs were also influenced by the fact that in those environments look matter much more. i honestly believe that social skills, who you are, how money you make are things that matter with women. but the main problem here is seeing a women as goal and being so obsessed with looks

i want to improve looks but not base my life on looks. i don't want to be so superficial, but i don't want to be ignorant and act like looks doesn't matter. i wanted to know why does it matter and how. i got my answers. i made a plan and got infos on how to improve my looks. i'll do it

but seriously guys. a lot of people here is just hiding themselves from reality.
get your shit together, follow Sam Ovens mindset.
get on the train and focus on staying on it, not on the goal. stop wasting too much time on things that when you rotate your fkin head leave 0 impact on your lives.

it's crazy to worry about looks and believe that looks itself will change your life, when you should worry about not be wageslaving all your life, creating and reaching your own purpose, pursuing your form of happiness.

Improving looks only is stupid. Being too materialistic is stupid. Both won't get u real happiness. It's the fucking improvement and reaching of goals that matter for you REALLY (and not because of society) that you'll get happy. And also, following a routine to take care of physical training, good food, sleep, etc

See Sam Ovens videos.
Ignoring your autistic bbc thread, this is a good based response

• JFL
I despise incels not because they are incels but because they refuse to improve themselves and wallow in despair.

• +1
Reactions: mogstar, I'mme, Danish_Retard and 2 others
Idk all the talk abt neurotransmitters is kinda moot since if ur here and not gl, ur neurotransmitters are prob shit anyways. It's pretty hard to cope ur way out of facing ur fucked reality. One thing that I don't understand is how much people do nothing while simultaneously saying "get looks or die tryin". Few people truly hate to look at themselves in the mirror and then ACTUALLY DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT. Too many ppl follow the path of pietrosiek and just wallow in pity instead of using the fact that they have nothing to lose to be low inhib in surgery/body/soft-maxxing.

Also, the idea of rating is kinda fucked. Once u see how people get indications of validation (my bro is gonna be a fucking model jfl), its pretty ez to determine if u meet that standard or not.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Need2Ascend, oatmeal and 5 others
Idk all the talk abt neurotransmitters is kinda moot since if ur here and not gl, ur neurotransmitters are prob shit anyways. It's pretty hard to cope ur way out of facing ur fucked reality. One thing that I don't understand is how much people do nothing while simultaneously saying "get looks or die tryin". Few people truly hate to look at themselves in the mirror and then ACTUALLY DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT. Too many ppl follow the path of pietrosiek and just wallow in pity instead of using the fact that they have nothing to lose to be low inhib in surgery/body/soft-maxxing.

Also, the idea of rating is kinda fucked. Once u see how people get indications of validation (my bro is gonna be a fucking model jfl), its pretty ez to determine if u meet that standard or not.
Yeah Pietrosiek is a good example of someone who got ruined by the site, his resentment spiraled out of control and he wasted a ton of energy letting it loose on here. The best decision he ever made was simply to leave.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4310 and curryslayerordeath
A rare good looksmax post, read it all.

Yeah I'm thinkin it's time for me to cut down on the forumcelling & blackpill mental masturbation too. I learned everything I needed to know a while ago and now I'm just using it for escapism cuz I hate the way my life turned out.

It's just so damn hard to start doing the right thing when you've been taking the low effort route for years. I guess if you manage to keep at it for long enough it will get easier; I hope that is the case anyhow, it could be too late to change tbh.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: thecel, I'mme, forwardgrowth and 4 others

Yeah I'm thinkin it's time for me to cut down on the forumcelling & blackpill mental masturbation too. I learned everything I needed to know a while ago and now I'm just using it for escapism cuz I hate the way my life turned out.

It's just so damn hard to start doing the right thing when you've been taking the low effort route for years. I guess if you manage to keep at it for long enough it will get easier; I hope that is the case anyhow, it could be too late to change tbh.
The brutal truth on this is that you can't gain back the potential that was lost. However, the silver lining is that its never too late to turn things around in that you can maximize the potential you have left and make your remaining life much better. So it just is what it is, we have to accept that all we have is the present moment and use it to it the fullest, and no longer mourn the past.

• +1
Reactions: I'mme, Deleted member 4310 and Looksmax305
It's like last thing said in American Psycho: "This confession has meant nothing"

PSL has changed nothing of my life really tbh. Even though ive ascended in looks (whatever the fuck "ascension" is), it's meant nothing. I dont have that much more noticeable attention from women, than before and i havent been treated much better irl etc.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: I'mme, Kade and LordNorwood
is this thread just cringey pep talk and motivation to stop jerking off

jesus christ

I keep crawling back here like a little bitch because PSL humor is the only humor I find hilarious nowadays. This place is also addictive as hell because it's like a forbidden fruit that you have been denied your whole life.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and LordNorwood
You either have it or you don't. Looksmaxxing for purposes other than to feel better about yourself is a bad idea anyway.
That’s what I’m doing it for tbh

• +1
rd

great post man seriously

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: I'mme and LordNorwood

This.
Even normies have a saying regarding Plastic Surgery “Do it for yourself and your happiness and not for someone else”

If you don’t gain motivation and happiness from looksmaxxing just don’t do it lol.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680 and LordNorwood
you can do it and do other things. in this forum people is talking like looksmaxxing is the only things to do JFL
I didn’t say looksmaxxing should be your only activity, I’m just saying to have a positive thinking about it and not treat it as a hassle.

Of course you don’t need to obsess over it and have a social life, a job and everything like a normal human being but again looksmaxxing can be a lifelong thing even if you do just soft stuff to improve or keep your looks and these things should make you feel at least happy regarding yourself otherwise just don’t do it.

• +1
you can do it and do other things. in this forum people is talking like looksmaxxing is the only things to do JFL
Exactly. Looksmaxxing itself isn't a cope, its the mindset that comes along with it that's a cope. By all means get reasonable procedures done to fix flaws. But you have to have a reasonable life strategy alongside it as well.