Sex Appeal vs. Aesthetics

Kade

Kade

Master
Since it seems like this site has no clue, and only sees aesthetics...

1116993-500w.jpg

High aesthetics, 0 sex appeal. Seriously this guy is a bathroom selfie pheno alien, fucking lol if you think this is ideal
nick-bateman_234192.jpeg

so so aesthetics, sky high sex appeal. Quintessential socially integrated generic handsome med chad
images

High aesthetics, high sex appeal, the king

I don’t think I need to tell you which one is more important
@oldcell
@2peasinapod
@Amnesia

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: hattrick, 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not), Jeww and 42 others
high sex appeal will always slay more women than high aesthetics
(balance is key tho cant be some tall ogre and no aesthetics)

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, mogstar, Deleted member 19281 and 22 others
SEx appeal mogs weird aesthetics all the time
People here lack experience, and cannot rate other men

Thats why gymcelling, facial hair , neck training are extreme legit for sex appeal boost

Good news for all here, IRL sex appeal can be improved a lot, if u are not death on phenotype

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: BrahminBoss, 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not), Tr0ubLe and 20 others
Beautifully written mate

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and Kade
F

High aesthetics, sky high appeal.
King of all kings.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BrahminBoss, looksmac, iam good boy and 19 others
good thread tbh

de poot has high aesthetic but is mogged by the average handsome man in sex appeal.

• +1
Reactions: tyronemaximas, Deleted member 2658, I'mme and 11 others
First guy has to NTmaxx so bad. He's the guy that the "just workout and get a haircut bro" advice would work on him. Can see him being a giga Chad if he takes SARMs and work out + NT haircut.

• +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger, Descargue96, Golgo13 and 2 others
Aesthetics increase your social status and gain you more attention than sex appeal

• +1
Reactions: Golgo13
View attachment 304948

High aesthetics, sky high appeal.
King of all kings.
he does not have insane sex appeal, needs more dimorphism

he’s still slayer but i guaranteed if he was like 5’9 instead of 6’3 women wouldn’t get the primal urge to fuck him.

• +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger, fuckedupmanlet, FreakkForLife and 7 others
he does not have insane sex appeal, needs more dimorphism

he’s still slayer but i guaranteed if he was like 5’9 instead of 6’3 women wouldn’t get the primal urge to fuck him.
Same can be said with Bateman, Gandy or other good looking male. If they were 5'9 women wouldnt be getting wet that easy too.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Deleted member 2227
Since it seems like this site has no clue, and only sees aesthetics...

1116993-500w.jpg

High aesthetics, 0 sex appeal. Seriously this guy is a bathroom selfie pheno alien, fucking lol if you think this is ideal

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and NormieKilla
Same can be said with Bateman, Gandy or other good looking male. If they were 5'9 women wouldnt be getting wet that easy too.
Nah good looking borderline manlet with sex appeal (frame, alpha face) will get women more wet than some 6’2 twink MM with NO masculinity.

• +1
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Golgo13, I'mme, Deleted member 2658 and 4 others
Nah good looking borderline manlet with sex appeal (frame, alpha face) will get women more wet than some 6’2 twink MM with NO masculinity.
I guess you arent aware that Chico was one of best looking people in motion.

Stop coping bro. You trying to downgrade one of best looking males.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2658, Deleted member 4675, BigBiceps and 4 others
Aesthetics increase your social status and gain you more attention than sex appeal
no they really don’t

you can have “muh hunter eyes” and still be destined to a life in the basement

that’s why this site obsesses over aesthetics so much, they ignore the bigger picture and measure some ratio so they can feel entitled and superior

sex appeal is the bottom line

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 41284, flxsh, fuckedupmanlet and 14 others
I guess you arent aware that Chico was one of best looking people in motion.

Stop coping bro. You trying to downgrade one of best looking males.

Lol I never said he wasn’t great looking

funny how much ur dick riding this guy he doesn’t even know you exist

now, he looks like shit. U know why? because he didn’t have enough dimorphism, and lacks sex appeal..

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Golgo13, alex569, Kingkellz and 3 others
Lol I never said he wasn’t great looking

funny how much ur dick riding this guy he doesn’t even know you exist

now, he looks like shit. U know why? because he didn’t have enough dimorphism, and lacks sex appeal..
Does it matter how he looks now?
He got family, beautiful memories and wealth.

Chico mogs Bateman to another world.

• +1
Reactions: PrisonBreakFan08 and Deleted member 5061

Don’t care I would rather look like this

1432C586 0FEA 417C B33A C88012855B5D

pretty boy = good until 23 Lol

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Golgo13, Deleted member 2658, Kingkellz and 8 others
lol wtf is this cope lmao
chico would still slay at 5'4 nice cope
"muhhh twink with no masculinty, 0 sex appeal women dont get primal urge to have sex muhh muhh"

a girl literally tried to kiss him mid vid

watch this and your cope is instantly blown out of the water

jfl if you dont think chico walking through the street like this wouldnt make women wet:

• JFL
Reactions: infini
lol there has to be some gays in the closet on here

why these guys dickriding some MMs so much?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Vegeta, Nautica, alex569 and 9 others
Nvm

Last edited:
sex appeal gets you laid, aesthetics gets you everything else

• +1
Reactions: Orbeck of Vinheim, Hollywood and Deleted member 2658
lol wtf is this cope lmao
chico would still slay at 5'4 nice cope
"muhhh twink with no masculinty, 0 sex appeal women dont get primal urge to have sex muhh muhh"

a girl literally tried to kiss him mid vid

watch this and your cope is instantly blown out of the water

jfl if you dont think chico walking through the street like this wouldnt make women wet:
View attachment 304956

keep going man, maybe Chico will finally acknowledge you at this rate!

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: turkproducer and Vidyacoper
Screenshot 20200312 1825032

• JFL
Reactions: futuregigamogger, Deleted member 2227, Deleted member 3795 and 1 other person
i rather be de poot than squintman or gandy for sure

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2658, PubertyMaxxer, Vidyacoper and 2 others
no they really don’t

you can have “muh hunter eyes” and still be destined to a life in the basement

that’s why this site obsesses over aesthetics so much, they ignore the bigger picture and measure some ratio so they can feel entitled and superior

sex appeal is the bottom line

This
I can demonstrate typical cause
Some lookmax.me post weir photo from basement, showing hunter eyes, or extreme good jawline or some other features
PEple here will rate him as good looking 5PLS or better , same as many famous actors here

Guy try tinder, get no matches and has zero succes with females IRL and is wondering why

Then he came to conslusion that u must be gigachad to slay IRL or online, meanwhile your so called average 4 PSL according to people here slay left and right, or is at LTR with some hqnp

MAss desilusion about what kind of men are desired IRL is toxic for new people here, and dont do them favor

@2peasinapod

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: FreakkForLife, Golgo13, Kingkellz and 4 others
This
Some lookmax.me post weir photo from basement, showing hunter eyes, or extreme good jawline or some other features
PEple here will rate him as good looking 5PLS or better , same as many famous actors here

Guy try tinder, get no matches and has zero succes with females IRL and is wondering why

Then he came to conslusion that u must be gigachad to slay IRL or online, meanwhile your so called average 4 PSL according to people here slay left and right, or is at LTR with some hqnp

MAss desilusion about what kind of men are desired IRL is toxic for new people here, and dont do them favor

@2peasinapod
exactly man, there’s a reason I get 400 matches+ likes in under 2 weeks even tho I’d probably get rated a 4 by titbot

package is everything, and sex appeal supersedes all

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Descargue96, Deleted member 2658, I'mme and 6 others
exactly man, there’s a reason I get 400 matches+ likes in under 2 weeks even tho I’d probably get rated a 4 by titbot

PM pics?

Titbot is coping with bones you destroy him on pheno alone
Also i rewatched my old posts and your looksmax is impressive, your facial hair really do a favor for you, its a lifefuel really for you
Also u have height and robustness, with decent features, for sure u get tons of matches , because i personally think u have high sex appeal, because u did ideal looksmaxing like most IG mainsteram models do

People here cope a lot towards their own features and pheno , its natural coping mechanism

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Golgo13, I'mme, LordNorwood and 1 other person
Mirin this attempt to assault PSL beliefs

• +1
Reactions: Descargue96, I'mme, Schönling and 5 others
Titbot is coping with bones you destroy him on pheno alone
Also i rewatched my old posts and your looksmax is impressive, your facial hair really do a favor for you, its a lifefuel really for you
Also u have height and robustness, with decent features, for sure u get tons of matches , because i personally think u have high sex appeal, because u did ideal looksmaxing like most IG mainsteram models do

People here cope a lot towards their own features and pheno , its natural coping mechanism
yeah people project what they have onto what they think is ideal, no doubt

it’s why people here treat Salludon as their lord and savior

He’s the Ethnic That Could

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood and oldcell
Screenshot 20200312 1842582

It's over for gay alien male models

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: HarrierDuBois, alex569, oldcell and 1 other person
sex appeal over aesthetics any fucking day

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Descargue96, I'mme, hebbewem and 1 other person

COPE
Bateman slays waaaay more irl than Chico ever will

Now prime Brad Pitt......he would be slaying left right and center

• +1
Reactions: 2peasinapod and Kade
yeah people project what they have onto what they think is ideal, no doubt

it’s why people here treat Salludon as their lord and savior

He’s the Ethnic That Could

SAlludon has an aethetics face, but there were tinder experiments with him, and its wasnt good, some as photofeeler which is not totally legit bad results too

How do u think they would rate you and how they would rate Salludon? But i can assure you, you are more attractive for western females than he is , and no doubt about it , and thast the ultimate blackpill people here refuse to believe, from obvious reasons

Also how people project and cope with what they have

Case @Zyros, he has a hollow cheek and certain pheno similiar to Ramirez, and that why he is worshipping him, he si not objective at all
His coping got into the dimension that he claim beard is a looksmin , menawhile i saw a tons of average guy IRL who became a chads and geot a hot GF after beards, and Bateman became only famous because of beard, same as Di Vaio, they would be nobody clean shaven. All females comments how beards helps them. And this guy cope and cope towards his own features.

Someone like @cocainecowboy is opposite , he is kind aobjective with great insight from looksmax regulars

@2peasinapod

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: I'mme, LordNorwood, LordGodcat and 4 others
I agree that sex appeal triumphs over certain types of aesthetics but they should ideally go hand in hand.

That male model happens not to have great sex appeal but chico, Gandy, O'pry ... many do have it...

No extreme is good.

I want to say that realistically not everyone can look Aesthetic, and their efforts might be better spent if projected towards obtaining sex appeal.

I might be back later depending on the convo.

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead, Kade, Effortless and 1 other person
This

@2peasinapod

LMFAO

@Zyros

• JFL
Reactions: Kade
Sex appeal is a meme.

• JFL
Reactions: NormieKilla
I agree that sex appeal triumphs over certain types of aesthetics but they should ideally go hand in hand.

That male model happens not to have great sex appeal but chico, Gandy, O'pry ... many do have it...

No extreme is good.

I want to say that realistically not everyone can look Aesthetic, and their efforts might be better spent if projected towards obtaining sex appeal.

I might be back later depending on the convo.
well yeah of course in an ideal world you want best of both

and in my post I said that Gandy has top aesthetics and sex appeal

Disagree with O’Pry tho, he has some sex appeal but his aesthetics are significantly higher than his raw sex appeal, not that it even matters cuz he’ll slay regardless

the point of this post really was just to make it clear that there’s a distinction between the two, which some users failed to realize

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia and oldcell
well yeah of course in an ideal world you want best of both

and in my post I said that Gandy has top aesthetics and sex appeal

Disagree with O’Pry tho, he has some sex appeal but his aesthetics are significantly higher than his raw sex appeal, not that it even matters cuz he’ll slay regardless

the point of this post really was just to make it clear that there’s a distinction between the two, which some users failed to realize
What u call sex appeal has been called "dom" in the forum.

COPE
Bateman slays waaaay more irl than Chico ever will

Now prime Brad Pitt......he would be slaying left right and center
Don’t give them the Pitt pill, they can’t handle it

• +1
Reactions: Kingkellz
you havnt got a clue mate lmao
Listen you joined in September to start with JFL. Secondly I don't even know what to respond. Elaborate your cope so I can either agree or destroy it

What u call sex appeal has been called "dom" in the forum.
not at all tbh

people here are assuming that low aesthetics high sex appeal would be some ugly tall ogre with muscles, this is not the case

rather someone like Pedro Pascal comes to mind
original-6435-1404244197-39.jpg

ruggedly handsome, but little “beauty”

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: LordNorwood, 2peasinapod and oldcell
good aesthetics and high sex appeal, browridge/glabella gives him masculine eyebrows. Combined with dark coloring he is very hot to women. Jaw could have been better but still very good overall.

Jason-Momoa-short-hair-2_cr3gjw.jpg

not at all tbh

people here are assuming that low aesthetics high sex appeal would be some ugly tall ogre with muscles, this is not the case

rather someone like Pedro Pascal comes to mind
original-6435-1404244197-39.jpg

ruggedly handsome, but little “beauty”

Prdro PAscall is ultimate pussywettor he insta slayed Cersei actress IRL
Thats how IRL slayer looks like

• +1
Reactions: Kade