The Next Step of Cardiomaxxing (Armbike Maxxing)

BrendioEEE

BrendioEEE

Prophet
So, as some of you may know, i'm a cardiomaxxer, I lost over 200lb pretty much entirely doing cardio alone, without dieting. I have tons of energy, heart is healthier than pretty much anyone here, am nimble as fuck, probably will outlive any tall musclemaxxed mutant who will die of heart disease from roiding up, and will reach peak efficiency, and maintain it, all the way into my 60's or 70's, possibly even further beyond.

Now there are many ways to do cardio, but almost every single way, involves your lower body primarily, your legs. Whether it be jogging, biking, etc, now clearly since cardio is the best workout for long term health, and efficiency in life, I was thinking, is there a way to also do intense cardio workouts, for your upper body aswell?

Yes

So, I invested in something called, an arm bike.

There are various different price ranges, you can get such a thing, this is just one example of an arm bike, it allows you to build upper body strength through cardio alone, an alternative to this would also be swimming, maybe rowing aswell, but those are not practical in comparison.

So this is it, every other exercise is cope, literally just do 30 minutes at least of both upper body, and lower body cardio a day, and you will outlive everyone, reach peak aesthetics for a civilized non-ogre, and be able to out maneuver and outpace anyone in any combat or survival scenario aswell.

Anything contrary to this, is cope, I will be substituting pushups, burpees, etc for purely upper body cardio from now on, at intense speeds and resistances, you can keep crying for my ascension.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Kaires, Lolcel, Deleted member 756 and 2 others
>nimble as fuck

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

im dying laughing rn

reminds me of that ancient 'im sure to win because my speed is superior' webcomic thing

• +1
Reactions: evap0, Reoa and SteveRogers
>nimble as fuck

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

im dying laughing rn

reminds me of that ancient 'im sure to win because my speed is superior' webcomic thing
This is what people coping think is ideal
Huge mature muscle guy by setpoirot d5e07gh

Ogre looking niggas can't even touch their fucking back bruh

Motherfucking tank class lookin
273F340FB5484A59A1A7618D8230499D

So, as some of you may know, i'm a cardiomaxxer, I lost over 200lb pretty much entirely doing cardio alone, without dieting. I have tons of energy, heart is healthier than pretty much anyone here, am nimble as fuck, probably will outlive any tall musclemaxxed mutant who will die of heart disease from roiding up, and will reach peak efficiency, and maintain it, all the way into my 60's or 70's, possibly even further beyond.

Now there are many ways to do cardio, but almost every single way, involves your lower body primarily, your legs. Whether it be jogging, biking, etc, now clearly since cardio is the best workout for long term health, and efficiency in life, I was thinking, is there a way to also do intense cardio workouts, for your upper body aswell?

Yes

View attachment 1280902

There are various different price ranges, you can get such a thing, this is just one example of an arm bike, it allows you to build upper body strength through cardio alone, an alternative to this would also be swimming, maybe rowing aswell, but those are not practical in comparison.

So this is it, every other exercise is cope, literally just do 30 minutes at least of both upper body, and lower body cardio a day, and you will outlive everyone, reach peak aesthetics for a civilized non-ogre, and be able to out maneuver and outpace anyone in any combat or survival scenario aswell.

Anything contrary to this, is cope, I will be substituting pushups, burpees, etc for purely upper body cardio from now on, at intense speeds and resistances, you can keep crying for my ascension.
U lost 200lb???? That is insane, post a before Vs after pic

This is what people coping think is ideal
View attachment 1280995

Ogre looking niggas can't even touch their fucking back bruh

Motherfucking tank class lookin
View attachment 1281000
Females literally drool over this, I’ve NEVER heard of a foid being obsessed over a fucking marathon runner.
You have a point in that cardio is great, and the reason for it being mostly lower body is because there are more muscles being recruited (as there are more muscles in the legs) and therefore expend more calories.
I swim and run. But I also don’t skip out on essential weight lifting (and PEDs, which CAN increase ones lifespan/healthspan - can be absurdly detrimental to looks as you’ll age 20 years like James English if you’re stupid - I instead have opted for SARMs whilst using liver support, SERMs, ketoconazole etc. and once I’ve reached my goal physique, I’ll just go natty until I’m like 30 then low dose TRT for life)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
Females literally drool over this, I’ve NEVER heard of a foid being obsessed over a fucking marathon runner.
You have a point in that cardio is great, and the reason for it being mostly lower body is because there are more muscles being recruited (as there are more muscles in the legs) and therefore expend more calories.
I swim and run. But I also don’t skip out on essential weight lifting (and PEDs, which CAN increase ones lifespan/healthspan - can be absurdly detrimental to looks as you’ll age 20 years like James English if you’re stupid - I instead have opted for SARMs whilst using liver support, SERMs, ketoconazole etc. and once I’ve reached my goal physique, I’ll just go natty until I’m like 30 then low dose TRT for life)
Only females with double digit bodycounts, how many virgins or prime women are interested in ogres? I dare you to even find 5, let alone 2 anecdotal examples. The body type achieved through cardiomaxxing is ideal as a non primitive, prime female.

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers

Yes

View attachment 1280902

how about this type? Cheaper one, is this kind work the same? Amazon product ASIN B08B5QCHVK

Only females with double digit bodycounts, how many virgins or prime women are interested in ogres? I dare you to even find 5, let alone 2 anecdotal examples. The body type achieved through cardiomaxxing is ideal as a non primitive, prime female.
av8Z1QM_460s.jpg

5257992-0-image-a-164_1540143851956.jpg
Kelsey-Henson-min.jpg

I can find more examples if you want (suifuel for manlet framecels btw)

I mean, you’re not wrong, however my gf’s body count is 1 and she’s overly obsessed, even after 5 years.
As you can see, I’m not ogremaxxed at all, just lean and muscular with good frame.
That’s all you need + a hard dick and a PSL 5+ face.

Attachments

• C069811D-9885-4DE2-9879-A57DECA2930E.jpeg
    C069811D-9885-4DE2-9879-A57DECA2930E.jpeg
    25.6 KB · Views: 68
  • 9EAAE788-1A06-4B34-888D-297603C0CC2D.jpeg
    9EAAE788-1A06-4B34-888D-297603C0CC2D.jpeg
    655.4 KB · Views: 61
I have tons of energy, heart is healthier than pretty much anyone here, am nimble as fuck, probably will outlive any tall musclemaxxed mutant who will die of heart disease from roiding
"I will outlive any tall musclemaxxed mutant" Classic manlet cope bro, yeah dude being short is better because we live longer!1!1!

Doesn't matter at 5'5" dude, should've tried to screw that instagram model or better yet, stuck with that bipolar whore Tahlia.

Cardiomaxxing will not get you laid bro. I can run marathons and shit for fun and nothing has gotten me more mires than when I did a 5x5 program. You as a fatass will also have a skinnyfat look because your fatcels especially around your abodomen will be huge meaning that you will lose a bunch of muscle and lose a bunch of muscle as well. Literally pic related will be you if all you do is cardio maxxing.

Attachments

• SkinnyFat2.png
    SkinnyFat2.png
    376.5 KB · Views: 25
Cardiomaxxing will not get you laid bro. I can run marathons and shit for fun and nothing has gotten me more mires than when I did a 5x5 program. You as a fatass will also have a skinnyfat look because your fatcels especially around your abodomen will be huge meaning that you will lose a bunch of muscle and lose a bunch of muscle as well. Literally pic related will be you if all you do is cardio maxxing.
Wrong, this is the bodytype I will achieve from cardio only.