The no bullshit guide to healthmaxxing (SERIOUS)

jaw_is_law

jaw_is_law

Im a Hook-nosed jew with a 200 IQ
Disclaimer: Healthmaxxing will not make you attractive all healthmaxxing will do is improve your skin if you have acne, dry skin, acne scars you can slowly fix that but going on a diet is not going to change your bone structure it will just make you healthy

alright well lets start with the most important things

sleep: get 8 hours or more of sleep
diet: go on the cyclical ketogenic diet and regular periods of fasting and ketosis consume 6 to 12 eggs everyday and consume 1 to 2 servings of calf liver chug half a cup of olive oil too daily while in a ketogenic state, basically start eating a high fat and high protein diet fatty meats like pork and bacon are really good for you

workout: 1 hour 30 minutes of high intensity interval training

Supplements: take a regular multivitamin daily and fish oil pills, and a probiotic supplement with at LEAST 60 billion cultures daily

and if you have the stomach and ability to try to consume the eggs and liver raw

thats pretty much all there is to try to cut out sugar from your diet and stop eating fruits and vegetables and reduce your total carb intake to under 100 carbs daily so that means your simple carbs + complex carbs = total carbs
(y)(y)(y)(y)

after doing this you will be in the top 99.99% health wise

cut out stress from your life and start vaporizing cannabis once a week using a vape pen and a 1 CBD to 1 THC radio or a 1 to 1 ratio pen

this is extremely dumbed down so the average mind can comprehend this

you may disagree with this but this is correct

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19551, Deleted member 8869, meryou and 2 others
the only form of healthmaxxing you can do is lose weight by gymaxxing and being clean thats all

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522 and jaw_is_law
Sleep.
Meditation
Regular diet that agrees with your stomach
Exercise, but high intensity weight training and cardio/endurance
Enough water.
Low stress

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, TheAnomaly, ALP and 1 other person
is 0 sugar soda cucking my skin gains?

is 0 sugar soda cucking my skin gains?
Not just skin but teeth too.

I drank so much tea, coffee, mineral water without pipette and it made black marks on my teeth.I quit them all except mineral water.

I will go to a dentist for teeth whitening next week.

Replace soda with mineral water and never drink without pipette.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15569
diet: go on the cyclical ketogenic diet and regular periods of fasting and ketosis consume 6 to 12 eggs everyday and consume 1 to 2 servings of calf liver chug half a cup of olive oil too daily while in a ketogenic state, basically start eating a high fat and high protein diet fatty meats like pork and bacon are really good for you

thats pretty much all there is to try to cut out sugar from your diet and stop eating fruits and vegetables and reduce your total carb intake to under 100 carbs daily so that means your simple carbs + complex carbs = total carbs
(y)(y)(y)(y)
the youtuber in that workout video you linked macros, he must be terribly unhealthy!
Capture dcran le 2022 05 10  032343

• Hmm...
Reactions: TrestIsBest
the youtuber in that workout video you linked macros, he must be terribly unhealthy!
View attachment 1673409
Those macros are just fine for someone bulking up. For a lean bulker they are not ok though.

If you only aim to gain as much muscle mass and general mass as possible, that's a great distribution.

Disclaimer: Healthmaxxing will not make you attractive all healthmaxxing will do is improve your skin if you have acne, dry skin, acne scars you can slowly fix that but going on a diet is not going to change your bone structure it will just make you healthy

alright well lets start with the most important things

sleep: get 8 hours or more of sleep

workout: 1 hour 30 minutes of high intensity interval training

Supplements: take a regular multivitamin daily and fish oil pills, and a probiotic supplement with at LEAST 60 billion cultures daily

and if you have the stomach and ability to try to consume the eggs and liver raw

(y)(y)(y)(y)

after doing this you will be in the top 99.99% health wise

cut out stress from your life and start vaporizing cannabis once a week using a vape pen and a 1 CBD to 1 THC radio or a 1 to 1 ratio pen

this is extremely dumbed down so the average mind can comprehend this

you may disagree with this but this is correct

i stooped smoking cannabis for health and you tell me to smoke it again it from health:lul: btw i agree with stress shit that why we should go out to a beautiful natural place everyday thanks for the post btw(y)

i stooped smoking cannabis for health and you tell me to smoke it again it from health:lul: btw i agree with stress shit that why we should go out to a beautiful natural place everyday thanks for the post btw(y)
just smoke it ONCE a week but dont be a fucking chainsmoker

if you smoke 50 blunts a day it will be bad for your health but if you just take a few hits once a week you will be fine

• +1
Reactions: meryou

if you smoke 50 blunts a day it will be bad for your health but if you just take a few hits once a week you will be fine

Idk anymore aliens like me it doesn’t make a difference we’ll just fly to mars

i agree especial if you get it from a farmer it could be healthy (y)

Because he heard it on youtube. Jfl
this is thousands and thousands of pages of scientific information compressed into a few paragraphs so that the average mind can understand what to do. so if I sound stupid its not my fault

this is thousands and thousands of pages of scientific information compressed into a few paragraphs so that the average mind can understand what to do. so if I sound stupid its not my fault
There is no raw liver study, youve listened to sv3rige, paul saladino and liver king. Come on

There is no raw liver study, youve listened to sv3rige, paul saladino and liver king. Come on
do what you will. but I suggest you learn as much as you can about everything and burry yourself in books

Nigga how does completely cutting out sugar make you healthy

You need sum of that shit
Tf

Nigga how does completely cutting out sugar make you healthy

You need sum of that shit
Tf
I said cyclical ketogenic diet

if you dont know what cyclical ketogenic diet means that means you cut sugar for 5-6 days and then for 1 or 2 days you bulk up on carbs or sugar

all cope @2000 didnt eat for 3.5 months, did gay yoga and ran for 10km everyday

vedic nutrition mogs all

if you workout for 1 hour and 30 minutes you will be working out enough to burn off the carbohydrates in your system but if you do not workout at all or do very light workouts then its best to reduce your total carb intake to less than 50 grams per day