The normie "I need a nosejob" blackpill

In addition, you're forgetting the whole part of how muxh more proportional their noses would look like with a forward grown, upswung, well developed maxilla

if recessed maxilla and mandible were genetical, evolution would have already extinguished genes that cause unattractiveness, bite diseases and breath problems.
how could a caveman with crooked teeth (frequent mouth infections), breath problems (difficoulties in hunting and surviving in the wilderness), and uglyness breed?
Because the ugly/dysfunctional cavemen died before reproducing.
Most men aren't supposed to make it.

Good genes make bad individuals, bad genes make even more bad individuals.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 2816
No, this is only your projection of what you think a common normie cope is. Any plastic surgeon would reccomend chin augmentation along with rhinoplasty to any of those subhumans above even if they only initially wanted rhino.

And the fact also remains that a rhino would still greatly benefit them all, even if they still need a lot more work. You fucking idiots are the first to throw out the words 'recessed maxilla' and 3 different extremely invasive procedures that hardly any doctors perform as if they are some holy grail.

Let them cope and get blackpilled by a surgeon and quit thinking that browsing lookism hours a day entitles you to some higher enlightenment about facial plastic surgery.
No, know it all teenagers who haven't been to a single plastic surgery consultation, haven't had a single plastic surgery, and get every ounce of plastic surgery knowledge from redpill sites filled with an echo chamber of the same idiots are the true fucking morons with low IQ.

1589635054259-gif.42678

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
100 years ago malocclusion didn't exist in humans, that means before industrialization all people had perfect maxilla and mandible

JFL AT THE IGNORANT MEWINGCOPER GREYCEL I WAS

uNDERBITE

OVERBITE

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab, SocietyIsSolipsistic and stuckneworleans
Great post. Prolly saved me from making a potential mistake in the future.

Mhm I agree tbh. Still, a nosejob that's on the more subtle side of things would increase the smv of all the guys in the OP.

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet and Deleted member 1332
nosejob is only indicated if you got shit nose shape like me (roman)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1332
  • +1
Reactions: NormieKilla, HighIQcel, Deleted member 1332 and 1 other person
If you need a nose job you need nose job

Their lack of maxilla, lower jaw etc. doesn't deny the fact that they do be needin that nose job

• +1
Reactions: rubberduck, Deleted member 16834, fuckedupmanlet and 7 others
I have recessed maxilla according to raters, my chin and jawline seem to be average.
Can I still get the nosejob?
I dont look like the guys on the photos, their chins are are recessed as fuck. My chin is far from being recessed like that
But my nose is still huge.
@Lorsss_tester
@Zyros

Just be better looking theory proven again

I need a nosejob

• Love it
Reactions: BigBoy
Mainstream plastic surgery is commonly know mostly because of boobjobs and nosejobs. I have seen lots and lots of normie advice about some guy getting a nosejob, when its the entirety of the rest of the face what is recessed

You'd be surprised how many guys like these
View attachment 96596 View attachment 96597 View attachment 96598

get the nosejob + lose weight advice, when in reality their noses are proportionally normal in size compared to a healthy human male adul, and what they have is small orbitals, maxilla and overall jaw making the nose look bigger in comparison because the entirety of the rest of their faces is what is small. It is also an INCREDIBLY bad advice, because if you make your nose small too, you end with weird proportions like huge cranium ears and neck with a super small face, almost as bad advice as the poeple who have a recessed maxilla and get jaw surgery to bring it backwards instead of bringing the maxilla forward so they are in line. This advice is specially trown out to people with "hooked" noses. Now lets compare them to someone with an actual bigger than average (yet aesthetic) nose.
View attachment 96604
Gandy's nose is comparatively as big if not bigger than the other "nosecels", he probably nosesizemogs all of them, yet doesnt look out of place because the midface, orbitals, and jaws "surrounding" it are not shrunk. here is a fast approximation of what the top examples would need, without touching their noses in any way:
View attachment 96613 View attachment 96631View attachment 96628

Pretty crappy morphs but you get the point. I didnt touch the nose size in any way in any of the morphs.
Suddenly their noses dont look so big. In fact in the second case it even looks like he now has a small nose.

Nose is the most commonly mistaken "bad trait" by normies, by far. If a normie tells you to get jaw surgery they are probably right. If they tell you to get eye surgery you probably got bad bug eyes, and so on. If a normie tells you to get nose surgery, lots of the times its a mistake and you need "everything else in face" surgery. This is specially important and actually only bad advice for men, since women can afford to have a more recessed jaw and just shrink their nose and be aesthetic anyways instead of having to work on the entire list of the rest of facial features.
No maxilla can fix a bulbous nose.

Nose really is not a very important feature for male aesthetics compared to other facial bones etc

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rubberduck, Deleted member 16371, fuckedupmanlet and 1 other person
My mom said she thought about getting a nose job, so I told her she should rather get chin implants and she looked at me weirdly. So I showed her some pictures of women with recessed chins and some with forward grown chins. She said: “Why would I do that? I like my small feminine chin compared to these women with gigantic chins.” I just couldn’t help but start laughing. Didn’t mean to be rude to her tho, but her statement was hilarious.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
I've been thinking this for years, good thread

Nose really is not a very important feature for male aesthetics compared to other facial bones etc
Depends. If you have a pretty boy look but a big nose your entire harmony is thrown off. That's my case. I'm a pretty boy with a massive nose so I'm subhuman. Just imagine Chico with Gandy's nose.

• +1
Reactions: rubberduck, fuckedupmanlet, randomuser2407 and 1 other person
COPE ONLY MAKES SIDE PROFILE LOOK BETTER

NEED TO SPEND 80K ON SKULL IMPLANTS
EVEN THEN YOU COULD BE MANLET/BUG FRAME

ITS OVER FOR TRUECEL
NO NOSE FOR YOUR SKULL
055b4887a3f6da79fea480998b8b71d257eae58c2a798e68e1c4972cc06bdd55 1
DHTvtRM
Gp Mo Ng7
11billionaire fitness3

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371
So fucking true
I've been saying this for ages, don't just focus on your nose. But, when you mouthbreathe and your face turns recessed and downswung your nose has no other option than to move along so the nose still gets affected alot (becoming downturned, more crooked than normally would etc etc)
But doctors say even jn case you mouthbreathe nose length doesnt get longer, just gum gets longer.

My mom said she thought about getting a nose job, so I told her she should rather get chin implants and she looked at me weirdly. So I showed her some pictures of women with recessed chins and some with forward grown chins. She said: “Why would I do that? I like my small feminine chin compared to these women with gigantic chins.” I just couldn’t help but start laughing. Didn’t mean to be rude to her tho, but her statement was hilarious.
Women have no idea about aeshetics from orbiters calling ugly women gorgeous. I had a girl tell me that it doesnt matter that her jaw is so recessed that she looks borderline deformed because shes a girl but she gets a nosejob lol. Funny enough the guys she goes for usually ditch her for 5psl white girls

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, Bitch and goat2x
Women have no idea about aeshetics from orbiters calling ugly women gorgeous. I had a girl tell me that it doesnt matter that her jaw is so recessed that she looks borderline deformed because shes a girl but she gets a nosejob lol. Funny enough the guys she goes for usually ditch her for 5psl white girls
Still, a nose job is less risky on the long term.

Mainstream plastic surgery is commonly know mostly because of boobjobs and nosejobs. I have seen lots and lots of normie advice about some guy getting a nosejob, when its the entirety of the rest of the face what is recessed

You'd be surprised how many guys like these
View attachment 96596 View attachment 96597 View attachment 96598

get the nosejob + lose weight advice, when in reality their noses are proportionally normal in size compared to a healthy human male adul, and what they have is small orbitals, maxilla and overall jaw making the nose look bigger in comparison because the entirety of the rest of their faces is what is small. It is also an INCREDIBLY bad advice, because if you make your nose small too, you end with weird proportions like huge cranium ears and neck with a super small face, almost as bad advice as the poeple who have a recessed maxilla and get jaw surgery to bring it backwards instead of bringing the maxilla forward so they are in line. This advice is specially trown out to people with "hooked" noses. Now lets compare them to someone with an actual bigger than average (yet aesthetic) nose.
View attachment 96604
Gandy's nose is comparatively as big if not bigger than the other "nosecels", he probably nosesizemogs all of them, yet doesnt look out of place because the midface, orbitals, and jaws "surrounding" it are not shrunk. here is a fast approximation of what the top examples would need, without touching their noses in any way:
View attachment 96613 View attachment 96631View attachment 96628

Pretty crappy morphs but you get the point. I didnt touch the nose size in any way in any of the morphs.
Suddenly their noses dont look so big. In fact in the second case it even looks like he now has a small nose.

Nose is the most commonly mistaken "bad trait" by normies, by far. If a normie tells you to get jaw surgery they are probably right. If they tell you to get eye surgery you probably got bad bug eyes, and so on. If a normie tells you to get nose surgery, lots of the times its a mistake and you need "everything else in face" surgery. This is specially important and actually only bad advice for men, since women can afford to have a more recessed jaw and just shrink their nose and be aesthetic anyways instead of having to work on the entire list of the rest of facial features.
his upper maxila is recessed, but he has browridge projection and lower jaw(chin include)projection

All the guys OP posted would benefit from a nosejob, but I agree that their big shnozz is the least of their worries.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2816, EverythingMaxxer and Deleted member 5292

If you have a dorsal hump than you do still need a rhino tbh

They all still need a nosejob. I don’t think anyone has ever given someone who looked like this the “get a nosejob and lose weight” advice. I think most people would completely ignore them irl causing them to be socially inept.

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet
even the morphs look subhuman OVER FOR TRUCELS

Even though this thread is true, a rhinoplasty would indeed make them look better.

• +1
100% agree. Hence y rhino is a very overdone surgery

caged ngl

• JFL
Reactions: thecaste and Deleted member 8846
If you have oddly shaped nose with say a big hump a lot of times you have a deviated septum, so if they are going to break it and fix the septum you might as well make it look better too. But ya as a guy ideally you want a strong longer third and a medium sized nose, Christopher Reeve had way too small of a nose.

@Zyros would a nose job benefit me?

Quality thread. I still have a super oversized nose though. Way bigger than Gandy's

most people can't wrap their throat around this pill, it's better off that way

• JFL
Reactions: rubberduck
Too wide nose is among the only legit few reasons to have rhino, and then again you have to be extremely careful to not fuck up your harmony. For example if you have a high FWHR thinning your nose can fuck your front view very much.
thinning my alar base and cartilages wont do anyhting if my alar base is already big , right?

Exactly.

People didn't have these problems in older times where they were breastfed more, had higher prenatal testosterone due to better environment and where they had a hard diet.
this is cope. I was an avid breastfeeder. I wouldn't drink any other baby formula instead of my mom's milk. I breastfed for like 3 yrs and I have a low 2d 4d digit ratio indicating high prenatal T and my Pubertal is also in healthy levels cause I have a great diet, sleeping schedule and am active. Still I don't look like Gandy while my father literally has so high set cheekbones, a wide jaw and great side profile. He literally looks like Henry Cavill. I got cheated on by my genetics. :feelswhy::feelswhy: Its so over for me.

Agreed, there's a mega recessed guy in my class who just got a nose job :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: faggotchadlite and zeke714
He has an insane eye area but his lower third is birdcel tier, 3 PSL (because of eyes)
bruh , bimax pill him asap , we cant let a chad eye area go to waste , try bringing him on this site

• +1
While its true that you see more recessed people than in past times, there are tons of very old pics or portrait paintings in which people are recessed or downward grown. I think very bad environmental practices (extreme mouth breating and bad posture) may have an influence but there are bad practicers that did soft foods and mouthbreating as children with great jaws, and good practiced with weak and recessed ones.

We've been eating the wrong foods for thousands of years. Since the start of the agricultural age. All industrialisation has done is exacerbate the problem and shift even greater numbers of people into a poverty diet (grains, beans, potatoes, shit like that). So someone who grew up poor would suffer poor facial growth even if they went on to become successful and rich. Weston Price's research on twins is very clear about the drastic effect modern diets have on facial growth. Not only jaw formation but tooth crookedness, tooth decay, height, bone formation, immune strength and everything else is affected by diet far more than genetics.

More recently in the past 100 years we have seen not only the introduction of added sugar and vegetable oils into the diet (vegetable oils originally being a cheap industrial fuel they realised could be profitable as a "food"), subsidies for these toxic foods in the form of cash-crops, and a massive propaganda campaign to not only normalise their consumption but to convince stupid people that it's good for them and saving the planet. Then when their children are deformed, autistic, with weak immune systems, poor eyesight and everything else, there's a drug for everything. Big food wins, big pharma wins, government wins, "healthcare" wins. People lose.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
Cope thread
Even people with bad bonestructure are chads with good nose
Rhinos are easy to get but they're the hardest thing to plan out, and also what's possible with them is capped by the two most unfixable things on your face (ipd and nose length)

Nose= harmony
Nose= everything

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840, Deleted member 1332 and Deleted member 16371