the NTpill is a cope

InnerVoid

InnerVoid

Social Planner
there is no actual evidence about it. on the contrary, there is lots of evidence supporting that looks is literally all that matters. How come there are guys who get approached, have girls make the first moves and be flirty with them, without barely trying?

Morevover, how come there are guys like myself, who, every time they were chatting with girl or went out with her, the girl absolutely never was flirty, never implied sex and never made anymoves? Copers want tot hink that if youare talking with some hoe on tinder or you go out with that she is into you but reality is that it means absolutely nothing unless she shows any genouine attraction.

Girls dont sense shit about "yout NT" otherwise subhuman pariahs wouldnt even get matches on tinder to begin with. The only thing they sense is your fucking face and each day is a testimony of this. You think NT matters because it happens naturally for you, try havihg my face and you gonna see your copes collapse in seconds.

• +1
Reactions: Brus Wane and Deleted member 51465
yes , just be hot and use the halo effect to say whatever you want and act like shit

• +1
Reactions: copemaxxeer and InnerVoid
all about post:rep ratio halo. forum megastar aura

Mog or get mogged world

there is no actual evidence about it. on the contrary, there is lots of evidence supporting that looks is literally all that matters. How come there are guys who get approached, have girls make the first moves and be flirty with them, without barely trying?

Morevover, how come there are guys like myself, who, every time they were chatting with girl or went out with her, the girl absolutely never was flirty, never implied sex and never made anymoves? Copers want tot hink that if youare talking with some hoe on tinder or you go out with that she is into you but reality is that it means absolutely nothing unless she shows any genouine attraction.

Girls dont sense shit about "yout NT" otherwise subhuman pariahs wouldnt even get matches on tinder to begin with. The only thing they sense is your fucking face and each day is a testimony of this. You think NT matters because it happens naturally for you, try havihg my face and you gonna see your copes collapse in seconds.
NT only helps you have a bit more fun with a crowd

MFs here peddle that shit like it's guaranteed to get a MTN loads of pussy if he masters it or something

• +1
Reactions: InnerVoid
NT only helps you have a bit more fun with a crowd

MFs here peddle that shit like it's guaranteed to get a MTN loads of pussy if he masters it or something
copers here still think that i would have smashed my oneitis if i was NT lmao

• JFL
Reactions: Brus Wane
i have preached this many times

• Love it
Reactions: InnerVoid