THE OBLITERATION OF SMESH AND HIS FAKE STACYLITE - GTFIH YOU DOGS

Zias

Zias

Bronze
@SMESH @alienmaxxer @FailedNormieManlet @justinzayn @slayer69 @the BULL @stevielake @Xangsane @FAKEDRIP @germanlooks @DoctorLooksmax @LooksOrDeath @alienmaxxer @Preston @Thompsonz @one job away @n0rthface @currylightskin @Birdcell @hopeless_guy @hopelessphoenix @pharmacymaxx @Enfant terrible @MoeZart @retard_205 @inferiorpispot234 @RicER @WannabeJock @tyronelite @GetShrekt @Bvnny. @aBetterMii @Sny @Assyrian_Warrior @Moggedbyevery1 @Pendejo @ROTTING @Zeruel @ArvidGustavsson @chadmanlet04 @WhiteGoodman @Hades @MentalcelTyronelite @gigaxzeruclet @DarkLooks @FastBananaCEO @AscendingHero @ForeverRecession @koalendo @ChristianChad @Vermilioncore @N1666 @1kisuke106 @Predeterminism @heightface @Boxingfan

PS I DONT CARE IF I GET BANNED FOR MASS TAGGING THE TRUTH SMD

@retard_205 @Octillionaire3 @Korea @heightface @john2 @sytyl @pha!myre @FailedNormieManlet @GRIID @Sny
@luljankybo @Anstrum95 @N1666 @Stopping@Nothing19 @lilhorizontal32 @LooksOrDeath

This concocting buffoon thought he could get away with lying to the whole forum about meeting a stacylite and getting nudes from her? :what:
AFTER I AM DONE WITH THIS ABUSED DOG HE WILL WALK OFF THE FACE OF THIS FORUM WITH HIS TAIL BETWEEN HIS LEGS NEVER TO BE SEEN AGAIN

SO WHERE DO I BEGIN?

LETS START OFF WITH THIS STACYLITE OF HIM THAT HAS BEEN RATING THE FORUM. YOU 0 IQ CELS THOUGHT SHE WAS REAL? IM CAGING ALREADY

KIK HAS BEEN INFESTED WITH BOTS AND IT SO HAPPENS THAT I FOUND THE "STACYLITE" CALLED PRINCESS R HE HAS BEEN TALKING TO :lul::lul::lul::lul:

[ISPOILER]YOURE GONNA GET EXPOSED TO THE STRATOSPHERE RN[/ISPOILER]
HOW DID I FIND THIS BOT? WELL CAUSE BOTS ENTER EVERY GROUP CHAT AND GET AUTO KICKED BY A DETECTOR, BUT SMESH STILL SLID INTO THE BOT'S DMS LIKE THE DESPERATE DOG HE IS :feelsgood:

HERE ONCE AGAIN SMESH PMING THIS BOT THINKING HE HAS GAME OR WHATEVER :lul::lul::lul:

2822107 26160DCF 299A 4EF4 863C 67AFF574E19F
KEKW

LETS SEE WHAT SHE SAYS TO ME
:lul:

Oh? My modded kik picked up something....? "Fake camera" :what:

For the ones who don't know, Kik has a feature where you can send live pics in chat. It will say "Camera" under the picture if done legitimately. My modded kik detected a false camera imput. The bot tried to send a gallery media as camera.

@SMESH YOURE TALKING TO A BOT, A BOT WHO THEN ADDED YOU ON YOUR SNAPCHAT WITH 872 SNAPSCORE WHERE SHE ALSO USES FAKE IMPUTS JUST LIKE ON KIK :lul:

A) youre either too retarded to realise you're actually talking to a 34 year old guy from Senegal who is trying to grab your IP and scam you or b) youre so fucking ropecelled that talking to this bot and getting fake nudes is all you live for and don't even care they're fake. :feelswhy:

Nicholas cage laugh

You really thought we would fall for your dogtrash photoshop did you? :lul:

2823239 1648956138464
FANSIGN KEKW

Her boobs are rounder than a billiard ball and the fansign looks like someone used WordArt :lul:
MAKE IT MAKE SENSE GUYS?

Let's see what photoshop forensics say shall we?

Conclusion: Fake as fuck

Other users also have pointed out it looks fake as fuck.

Wduauw

ALRIGHT ENOUGH FOR NOW. I don't want to bully this faggot into suicide just yet cause there is a part 2 upcoming soon and I want to see his reaction.

Reply if u want part 2 and ill tag u in it

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, BrahminBoss, kebab and 153 others
First

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 19432, Stopping@Nothing19 and 6 others
I’m 7 psl future chad inshallah

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: NeedToSucceed, Deprived, ascension and 10 others
Second

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 19432, n0rthface and 21 others
Fucked up the formatting we are good now. GTFIH

• +1
Reactions: SadLivwr, Deleted member 7098 and AscendingHero
Barely an evisceration :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Deleted member 3828 and AscendingHero

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, chadmanlet04, Deleted member 16834 and 14 others
Tf is kik

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ascension, Marsiere214, BigJimsWornOutTires and 2 others
Oh my god.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, n0rthface, Anchor_Ship and 11 others
This is revolutionary for the future of this forum

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: n0rthface, Anchor_Ship, GetShrekt and 6 others
Jfl at faggots fighting each other pming him their pics trying to get a slot or whatever :lul::lul::lul::lul:
Bumperino new arc :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 20618 and 26 others
Absolutely over for @SMESH forum status if he can't debunk this immediately.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20618, n0rthface, Deleted member 18244 and 32 others
Idk, but the titties made my dick hard so I got no complaints

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791, currylightskin, Anchor_Ship and 16 others
@SMESH @alienmaxxer @FailedNormieManlet @justinzayn @slayer69 @the BULL @stevielake @Xangsane @FAKEDRIP @germanlooks @DoctorLooksmax @LooksOrDeath @alienmaxxer @Preston @Thompsonz @one job away @n0rthface @currylightskin @Birdcell @hopeless_guy @hopelessphoenix @pharmacymaxx @Enfant terrible @MoeZart @retard_205 @inferiorpispot234 @RicER @WannabeJock @tyronelite @GetShrekt @Bvnny. @aBetterMii @Sny @Assyrian_Warrior @Moggedbyevery1 @Pendejo @ROTTING @Zeruel @ArvidGustavsson @chadmanlet04 @WhiteGoodman @Hades @MentalcelTyronelite @gigaxzeruclet @DarkLooks @FastBananaCEO @AscendingHero @ForeverRecession @koalendo @ChristianChad @Vermilioncore @N1666 @1kisuke106 @Predeterminism @heightface @Boxingfan

@retard_205 @Octillionaire3 @Korea @heightface @john2 @sytyl @pha!myre @FailedNormieManlet @GRIID @Sny
@luljankybo @Anstrum95 @N1666 @Stopping@Nothing19 @lilhorizontal32 @LooksOrDeath

This concocting buffoon thought he could get away with lying to the whole forum about meeting a stacylite and getting nudes from her? :what:
AFTER I AM DONE WITH THIS ABUSED DOG HE WILL WALK OFF THE FACE OF THIS FORUM WITH HIS TAIL BETWEEN HIS LEGS NEVER TO BE SEEN AGAIN

SO WHERE DO I BEGIN?

LETS START OFF WITH THIS STACYLITE OF HIM THAT HAS BEEN RATING THE FORUM. YOU 0 IQ CELS THOUGHT SHE WAS REAL? IM CAGING ALREADY

KIK HAS BEEN INFESTED WITH BOTS AND IT SO HAPPENS THAT I FOUND THE "STACYLITE" CALLED PRINCESS R HE HAS BEEN TALKING TO :lul::lul::lul::lul:

HOW DID I FIND THIS BOT? WELL CAUSE BOTS ENTER EVERY GROUP CHAT AND GET AUTO KICKED BY A DETECTOR, BUT SMESH STILL SLID INTO THE BOT'S DMS LIKE THE DESPERATE DOG HE IS :feelsgood:

HERE ONCE AGAIN SMESH PMING THIS BOT THINKING HE HAS GAME OR WHATEVER :lul::lul::lul:

View attachment 1619265View attachment 1619266

View attachment 1619264

For the ones who don't know, Kik has a feature where you can send live pics in chat. It will say "Camera" under the picture if done legitimately. My modded kik detected a false camera imput. The bot tried to send a gallery media as camera.

@SMESH YOURE TALKING TO A BOT, A BOT WHO THEN ADDED YOU ON YOUR SNAPCHAT WITH 872 SNAPSCORE WHERE SHE ALSO USES FAKE IMPUTS JUST LIKE ON KIK :lul:

A) youre either too retarded to realise you're actually talking to a 34 year old guy from Senegal who is trying to grab your IP and scam you or b) youre so fucking ropecelled that talking to this bot and getting fake nudes is all you live for and don't even care they're fake. :feelswhy:

View attachment 1619330

View attachment 1619321View attachment 1619322View attachment 1619326

Her boobs are rounder than a billiard ball and the fansign looks like someone used WordArt :lul:
MAKE IT MAKE SENSE GUYS?

View attachment 1619381

View attachment 1619347

View attachment 1619357

ALRIGHT ENOUGH FOR NOW. I don't want to bully this faggot into suicide just yet cause there is a part 2 upcoming soon and I want to see his reaction.

Anything to get chad forum halo bro

Like foids, incels hate chad impostors lmao

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17791, Chadeep, ShowerMaxxing and 12 others
My god.Greycel. What a fucking thread. I'm blown away.
Blown Away Wow GIF by Aminé

I think this is a good opportunity to do some rep farming. This thread will get bumped to oblivion. Perfect for farming reacts. I could really use some reacts. Plz help. You could make a difference

2730462 images   2022 02 07T201230763
2730463 images   2022 02 07T210223803 1
2730464 images   2022 02 07T201239594

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: zeshama, Myth, to be human and 73 others
So I was rated by a 32 yrs old senegal scammer?

Cool, I guess...

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kristin, n0rthface, Deleted member 16384 and 43 others
Sending off your face for a girl to rate is the most low iq shit ngl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15338, Deleted member 16384, AsGoodAsItGets and 18 others
Jfl at faggots fighting each other pming him their pics trying to get a slot or whatever :lul::lul::lul::lul:
Bumperino new arc :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
IM CAGING, I TOTALLY FORGOT HOW THE FAGGOTS WERE FIGHTING EACHOTHER
Nicholas cage laugh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, Deleted member 16384, Chadeep and 19 others
How will that ugly abused faggot @the BULL cope knowing he was rated 5/10 by a fucking MAN. JFL.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Manletmachine, Deleted member 15827, n0rthface and 55 others
Dnrd i love SMESH

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Mouthbreath, 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫, Deleted member 15577 and 1 other person
Tfw some 35 year old fed has half the forums face pictures :feelsgood:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 16384, fuckedupmanlet and 29 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deprived, ROTTING and Jason Voorhees
How will that ugly abused faggot @the BULL cope knowing he was rated 5/10 by a fucking MAN. JFL.
That should give him more hope, don't you think?

Like, the way girls rate men is different from the way men rate other men.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: n0rthface, Deleted member 3828 and Korea
That should give him more hope, don't you think?

Like, the way girls rate men is different from the was men rate other men.
If he doesn’t appeal to the male gaze, it’s OVER.

Even @FailedNormieManlet mogged him.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, Marsiere214, ShowerMaxxing and 4 others

SO WHERE DO I BEGIN?

View attachment 1619265View attachment 1619266

View attachment 1619264

View attachment 1619330

View attachment 1619321View attachment 1619322:lul:

MAKE IT MAKE SENSE GUYS?

View attachment 1619381

View attachment 1619347

View attachment 1619357

:lul::lul::lul: give me rep

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Zias
Also you should have uploaded this when all the guys in burgerland are awake

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16384, Deleted member 15338, ShowerMaxxing and 6 others
Inb4 @SMESH gets his revenge by doxxing all of them.

• JFL
Reactions: Deprived, AsGoodAsItGets, Mongrelcel and 5 others
Now some senegal mavrodi scammer has pics of users from here

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16384, Chadeep, Entschuldigung and 12 others
Okay but he mogs u, what u have to say about that? 🤣

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: n0rthface, Solidcoin and Deleted member 15309
If he doesn’t appeal to the male gaze, it’s OVER.

Even @FailedNormieManlet mogged him.
I'm the least masculine looking person jfl

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Korea
Tbh @SMESH is good looking.

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface, Solidcoin, Baldingman1998 and 6 others
Sending off your face for a girl to rate is the most low iq shit ngl
Legit why I never done it tbh…

Smash is still my nigga though I’ll back him idc what anybody says on this fourm I won’t hate on my G for this shit we all make mistakes in life it’s what makes us human

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine, johncruz12345, Deleted member 14781 and 8 others
SEND ME SOME REPS, HELP A HUNGRY CHILD IN NEED TODAY, IDGAF IS PRESTON WROTE THE SAME THING

GOOD THREAD OP, BLOWN AWAY

MAKE A DIFFERENCE TODAY
2730462 images   2022 02 07T201230763

2730463 images   2022 02 07T210223803 1

2730464 images   2022 02 07T201239594

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lmao, Solidcoin, Stopping@Nothing19 and 9 others
Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton and Deleted member 13332
Okay but he mogs u, what u have to say about that? 🤣
Still don't know why SMESH faked the signature on her boobies and used prints talking to a bot as proof of him talking to a stacylite

Like, he's gl, it would be way easier for him to actually find a real stacylite and ask her to rate us, I think he might have done that for the lulz, if so I respect him for being a megatroll.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 15338, Solidcoin and 15 others

Smash is still my nigga though I’ll back him idc what anybody says on this fourm I won’t hate on my G for this shit we all make mistakes in life it’s what makes us human
This

• +1
Reactions: DarkLooks
Like this message. Help a nigga out i have negative reps.

Living hope nicole borisuk

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel, ShowerMaxxing, Mewton and 9 others
@forevergymcelling @geezcel

thoughts wasp slayers?

• JFL
Reactions: geezcel and Korea

agreed he is solid guy, I doubt he even knew tbh

FIRECRACKER AND IM READY TO GO

SO FIRE ME UP

I LOSE CONTROLLLLLLLLL

• +1
Reactions: 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫
I have all of @SMESH pics and am spamming them on obscure PSL websites all over the Internet as we speak. Over for this framecel bonecel abused cumskin dog :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10652, Deleted member 16384, Deleted member 16834 and 23 others
@SMESH even this is true. You’ll still stay as a top 10 member of the forum in my heart:owo:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: currylightskin, Deleted member 15577, FailedNormieManlet and 1 other person
agreed he is solid guy, I doubt he even knew tbh
He’s not a bad user but it’s very low IQ if he doesn’t suspect it at the very least tbh.
I have all of @SMESH pics and am spamming them on obscure PSL websites all over the Internet as we speak. Over for this framecel bonecel abused cumskin dog :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
PM me his pic for a low tier Becky-rating bro :soy::soy::soy: there’re only 10 slots so you better be quick nigga

• JFL
Reactions: qaum, ShowerMaxxing, Danish_Retard and 4 others
Chechenyan mogger vs CCP local spy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JizzFarmer, PrinceLuenLeoncur, currylightskin and 1 other person
Still don't know why SMESH faked the signature on her boobies and used prints talking to a bot as proof of him talking to a stacylite

Like, he's gl, it would be way easier for him to actually find a real stacylite and ask her to rate us, I think he might have done that for the lulz, if so I respect him for being a megatroll.
Hes a rotting incel you moron

He has no life, all he does is post on this forum. He makes 60 posts a day.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Warlow, Deleted member 16834, LastHopeForNorman and 8 others
I feel stupid if this is true. I take break for couple hours or do some druegs

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, ShowerMaxxing, DarkLooks and 10 others