THE OBLITERATION OF SMESH AND HIS FAKE STACYLITE - GTFIH YOU DOGS

PM me his pic for a low tier Becky-rating bro :soy::soy::soy: there’re only 10 slots so you better be quick nigga
Im fucking caging so hard rn hahahahah

• JFL
Reactions: ROTTING and Deleted member 18045
Damn absolutely over for him😳

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Zeruel
Over for smesh's career

I have all of @SMESH pics and am spamming them on obscure PSL websites all over the Internet as we speak. Over for this framecel bonecel abused cumskin dog :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
There are no psl sites up anymore, this site is the closest thing to one u retard

• +1
Reactions: Solidcoin and Deleted member 15577
Hes a rotting incel you moron

He has no life, all he does is post on this forum. He makes 60 posts a day.
Over if you truly think that, he was one of the most NT guys on lookism

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Marsiere214, Solidcoin, Deleted member 15577 and 4 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 16275, Deleted member 15309 and 2 others
Over if you truly think that, he was one of the most NT guys on lookism
Yes he has been rotting on lookism and looksmax for years, its @Over

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 14781, Bvnny. and ROTTING
The niggas discussing grammar schools was way funnier tbh @FailedNormieManlet @Xangsane
grammar school thing was legit though, I wasn't bullshitting about a single thing

• JFL
Reactions: ROTTING
There are no psl sites up anymore, this site is the closest thing to one u retard
There are, like looksmaxxing forum and looks theory, but they're not as big as this one, indeed.

Still don't know why SMESH faked the signature on her boobies and used prints talking to a bot as proof of him talking to a stacylite
He probably thought it was real
It happened to me as well
There are a lot of fake accounts

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 15338, Solidcoin and 9 others
  • JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt and FailedNormieManlet
grammar school thing was legit though, I wasn't bullshitting about a single thing
That’s why it was funny, you and xang are too autistic to see how much you derailed the thread :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, House Lannister, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 3 others
There are, like looksmaxxing forum and looks theory, but they're not as big as this one, indeed.
PSL= Puahate Sluthate Lookism

Those are the only 3 psl sites, the last pillar has fallen…

• So Sad
Reactions: Birdcell
  • JFL
That’s why it was funny, you and xang are too autistic to see how much you derailed the thread :feelskek:
kekekekekek, I didn't even realise how much I derailed shit.

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt

Oh now I get what you're saying, yeah, the original PSL community is falling off, but there are some copycats out there nevertheless.

• +1
Reactions: Scammer
I have all of @SMESH pics and am spamming them on obscure PSL websites all over the Internet as we speak. Over for this framecel bonecel abused cumskin dog :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
You do realise those pics aren’t him right

• JFL
Reactions: Collagen or rope
React with :love: if you are on @SMESH’s side

React with (y) if you believe this is the evisceration thread

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: CFW432, GetShrekt, SadLivwr and 7 others
I temper the 11+ , I got a good score well over pass. All my homies did too because I went to private school lol, breezed through grammar school now I’m uni living @FailedNormieManlet

• Love it
@Baldingman1998 on suicidewatch after living the fake dopamine of being rated 7 :feelswhy:

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: CFW432, GetShrekt, Deleted member 19607 and 20 others
I temper the 11+ , I got a good score well over pass. All my homies did too because I went to private school lol, breezed through grammar school now I’m uni living @FailedNormieManlet
I went to a private school too because I got scholarship JFL. Final year of uni for me, can't wait to be done bro <3

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and PrinceLuenLeoncur
He probably thought it was real
It happened to me as well
There are a lot of fake accounts
As a coping mechanism when a girl flakes on me I tell myself “she was a bot” even if we meet and she goes AFK out of the blue after we meet I tell myself “she was a bot” all in a good days work of coping I say

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EasternRightWinger15, Mewton, Deleted member 14781 and 5 others
  • Woah
Reactions: imogurfamilia
I went to a private school too because I got scholarship JFL. Final year of uni for me, can't wait to be done bro <3
Same here I went to a nice posh school away from the ethnic subhumans. Instead I was surrounded by upper middle class cumskin bad boys who spoke about how much their daddy owned was lit

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14781, GetShrekt and FailedNormieManlet
Same here I went to a nice posh school away from the ethnic subhumans. Instead I was surrounded by upper middle class cumskin bad boys who spoke about how much their daddy owned was lit
My private school was very international, so we had a tonne of chinese students. My best friend was an intl chinese student, he was pretty honest and told me he thought I'd be stupid at first because of my skin colour but he was wrong. He said he ended up hating whites more and he respects indians shit because our family culture is similar to chinese culture.

The chinese students were annoyed with my friend for hanging out with ethnics and whites though, the chinese students claimed my friend was a race traitor for making non chinese friends jfl

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 17291, Deleted member 15004 and PrinceLuenLeoncur
My private school was very international, so we had a tonne of chinese students. My best friend was an intl chinese student, he was pretty honest and told me he thought I'd be stupid at first because of my skin colour but he was wrong. He said he ended up hating whites more and he respects indians shit because our family culture is similar to chinese culture.

The chinese students were annoyed with my friend for hanging out with ethnics and whites though, the chinese students claimed my friend was a race traitor for making non chinese friends jfl
Stop

• +1
I’m a bout to Derail this thread with grammar school talk for pages if you don’t stop

• JFL
lmao Tovarish you little dog:feelshaha:

You are a pathetic subhuman freakshow:lul:

Now this entire forum is taking shots and OUTING you as the subhuman dog you always were:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Better rope soon, you fucking pigskinned sandnigger faggot:lul::lul::lul::lul:

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, spark and AscendingHero
React for React:love:(y):lul:

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: incel194012940 and Deleted member 15309
@SMESH just doxx everyone who sent u pics & leave the forum as a low inhib chad

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 15338, Mewton and 4 others

Fucking hell your continent has white worship on lock. Blacks truly are the only race that don’t view whires as above them i mire them every day tbh.

Imagine Latam, Asia (west east and south) worshipping whites the whole world loves you but there’s this one place called the dark continent where white skin is viewed as inferior :dafuckfeels: must be like stepping into a uni reverse card for ethnics tbh.

Chiense niggas fear me and their women so I never speak to them they look timid and alwyas look down when I’m in their presence both men and women. I se them as insentient insectoid
People. The mullatos in the place were funny but we had many Israelis tanned ones as well almost bagged a nice Jewish girl tanned with blue eyes fuck I should have bagged her but I was a pussy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291 and FailedNormieManlet
lmao Tovarish you abused little Sandnigger dog:feelshaha:

You are a pathetic subhuman freakshow:lul:

You were born out of rape as a Russian chad raped your whore mother, you got bullied to self-harm by me and now this entire forum is taking shots and OUTING you as the subhuman dog you always were:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Better rope soon, you fucking pigskinned sandnigger faggot:lul::lul::lul::lul:
I’d be careful if I were YOU RIGHT NOW. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

@AscendingHero @FailedNormieManlet

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 15004, AscendingHero and 1 other person
Graycels are braver than all of you (me included) and have no problem calling out bully chads on the forum.

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel and Deleted member 17291
I’d be careful if I were YOU RIGHT NOW. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

caging hard rn, I like both @SMESH and @PrinterAndFaxMachin jfl this thread about to become a fucking war ground!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: currylightskin and Korea

Do you think lookism will actually come back? Some dude here was saying that it's going to be back up by the end of the month. I think he's full of shit tho. It's probably gone for good unfortunately.

• +1
Reactions: Scammer
Does your doorbell have an ignore button too?
lmao:lul:

I'll deal with anything that comes my way one way or the other not like anything will happen and plus I can get the law involved:feelskek:

• JFL

Me and Smesh are gonna find him soon and fuck him up he’s pissed me off ima see if I can get this faggots IP

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15577, Korea and Scammer
Does your doorbell have an ignore button too?
He’s a pussy he has me on ignore as well we will come into his house and duck him up wallahi

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Scammer and Korea
Do you think lookism will actually come back? Some dude here was saying that it's going to be back up by the end of the month. I think he's full of shit tho. It's probably gone for good unfortunately.
Yea I’ve talked to almost every high ranking lookism user, it’s gone for good

It took me about a month of delusion to accept that it’s not coming back

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Solidcoin, AscendingHero, Birdcell and 4 others
He’s a pussy he has me on ignore as well we will come into his house and duck him up wallahi
On Allah
E3312A3C 1FBA 403B BB8E 0F03F3DCFDE5

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hueless, AscendingHero, Mewton and 6 others
Yea I’ve talked to almost every high ranking lookism user, it’s gone for good

It took me about a month of delusion to accept that it’s not coming back
Such a shame. It was a great forum. I had like a 2.5 post to rep ratio there too. Over. The feds and SJWs are probably gonna nuke this forum soon too.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Mewton, Deleted member 14781 and 5 others

Users who are viewing this thread

Back