Reactions: volcelfatcel
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15338 and volcelfatcel
  • +1
Reactions: cvzvvc and currylightskin
Might be the most brutal evisceration to date, legendary greycel lol

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Zias, Deleted member 16369 and 4 others
I still can't believe this shit actually happened. The ''I'm cooking something up'' post was just a cover for him to leave abruptly.

Wonder what went through his mind right after seeing this thread. Surely he knew it was over for him right there and then. I think I remember him PMing me saying he'd be willing to pay for some private information on certain users.

All those hours spent on the forum just for this to be your legacy.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Mewton, Zias, Deleted member 16369 and 6 others
I think I remember him PMing me saying he'd be willing to pay for some private information on certain users.
Actually just checked and that's not the only thing that happened. He PMed me making up some fake story about the girl finding the forum and him telling her he was gonna get the pictures deleted. :lul: It was very obviously just damage control on his part so I refused.

• JFL
Reactions: Zias, Deleted member 16369 and Looks234
No one’s told me anything it’s just a theory but i’m 99% sure it’s true. Wont snitch tho
I think I have a very good idea, too. It's fairly obvious

Some sort of Internet forum equivalent of battered woman syndrome. Imagine coming back to a place of torment over and over again, even under a different name

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
Some sort of Internet forum equivalent of battered woman syndrome. Imagine coming back to a place of torment over and over again, even under a different name
To be fair, if I was him and I wanted to stay on this forum, I would have just kept posting. Who cares?

Larpers get exposed all the time, they can still benefit from looksmax and shitpost in OT. Big deal for him if some forum members bring it up, jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and cvzvvc
I still can't believe this shit actually happened. The ''I'm cooking something up'' post was just a cover for him to leave abruptly.

Wonder what went through his mind right after seeing this thread. Surely he knew it was over for him right there and then. I think I remember him PMing me saying he'd be willing to pay for some private information on certain users.

All those hours spent on the forum just for this to be your legacy.
Honestly would've been best if he owned it and admitted he fucked up. Ppl take this forum waaaay too seriously smh

• +1
Reactions: Zias and GetShrekt
Fuck smesh/tovarish. He started fights and acted like some high t bully. I saw his pictures and he looked soy af. Good riddance
Got him mixed up with @BearBoy all the time

• +1
Reactions: Zias and Deleted member 16369
Rest in piss #neverforget

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
Yo you were his bestie lmao why you switching up😂
I was neutral and thought he was funny at first then realised he was just a bully who kept showing off how he was white (he was white and blue eyed but his features were ethnic af, unironically self hating jfl)

Last edited:
jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton and traveler
This thread is funny asf

• +1
Reactions: Mewton

Users who are viewing this thread

Back