THE OBLITERATION OF SMESH AND HIS FAKE STACYLITE - GTFIH YOU DOGS

if a girl you have never met is sending you online pics, she is either a cam girl or a male scammer. its just not a way women behave.
shut up dickhead

He isnt a true chechen either. Real chechens are out there breaking knees and pushing drugs into kuffar societies, way too busy for shitposting. Nigga lying in the innenet

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife, Deleted member 16801 and Deleted member 17217
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15338, Deleted member 16474, justinzayn and 5 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 15004, Hueless and 16 others
:feelsgiga::feelsgiga:

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero
Aside from the atrocious photoshop. The big reason I knew it was suspect was bc she didn't even know who the nigga was. How didn't she recognize him? This means that he never showed her his face before the ratings.. And why the fuck would a legit staceylite be sending her nudes off to a random guy across the world who she hasn't even seen JFL. :lul::forcedsmile: @Predeterminism @Zias :soy:

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: GetShrekt, Mewton, Warlow and 14 others
The thing which made me think there is something off with the the situation is first the fake looking name on the tits and secondly why would SMESH waste his time asking her for autistic ratings instead of just fucking her

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hueless, Marsiere214, Deleted member 15338 and 5 others
based thred buddy boyo, rip @SMESH career on this forum, make sure to tag me in part 2

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 15338, Deleted member 14781 and 1 other person
@Zias
God tier post:what:

T.
Je maat:owo:

• Love it
Reactions: Zias
Aside from the atrocious photoshop. The big reason I knew it was suspect was bc she didn't even know who the nigga was. How didn't she recognize him? This means that he never showed her his face before the ratings.. And why the fuck would a legit staceylite be sending her nudes off to a random guy across the world who she hasn't even seen JFL. :lul::forcedsmile: @Predeterminism @Zias :soy:
200 IQ cel asking the right questions :chad:
based thred buddy boyo, rip @SMESH career on this forum, make sure to tag me in part 2 View attachment 1620064
Thanks brocel, will do.
I will tag every single one of you :feelsez:

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14781, Deleted member 16474, Deleted member 12234 and 3 others
lol

• +1
Reactions: AefreTreow
Which other psl sites you know other than .org and lookism?
Can you list a few of them?
There are none, but lookstheory incels.is looksmaxing forum are similar but still not the same as og psl

nigga was talking to a sweaty 35 year old indian man in his underwear thinking it was a stacylite and posted on the forum thinking he was hot shit 😂😂😂😂
Finding Nemo Lol GIF

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19607, Deleted member 16384, Deleted member 18340 and 20 others
There are none, but lookstheory incels.is looksmaxing forum are similar but still not the same as og psl
any other ones?

@SMESH @alienmaxxer @FailedNormieManlet @justinzayn @slayer69 @the BULL @stevielake @Xangsane @FAKEDRIP @germanlooks @DoctorLooksmax @LooksOrDeath @alienmaxxer @Preston @Thompsonz @one job away @n0rthface @currylightskin @Birdcell @hopeless_guy @hopelessphoenix @pharmacymaxx @Enfant terrible @MoeZart @retard_205 @inferiorpispot234 @RicER @WannabeJock @tyronelite @GetShrekt @Bvnny. @aBetterMii @Sny @Assyrian_Warrior @Moggedbyevery1 @Pendejo @ROTTING @Zeruel @ArvidGustavsson @chadmanlet04 @WhiteGoodman @Hades @MentalcelTyronelite @gigaxzeruclet @DarkLooks @FastBananaCEO @AscendingHero @ForeverRecession @koalendo @ChristianChad @Vermilioncore @N1666 @1kisuke106 @Predeterminism @heightface @Boxingfan

PS I DONT CARE IF I GET BANNED FOR MASS TAGGING THE TRUTH SMD

@retard_205 @Octillionaire3 @Korea @heightface @john2 @sytyl @pha!myre @FailedNormieManlet @GRIID @Sny
@luljankybo @Anstrum95 @N1666 @Stopping@Nothing19 @lilhorizontal32 @LooksOrDeath

This concocting buffoon thought he could get away with lying to the whole forum about meeting a stacylite and getting nudes from her? :what:
AFTER I AM DONE WITH THIS ABUSED DOG HE WILL WALK OFF THE FACE OF THIS FORUM WITH HIS TAIL BETWEEN HIS LEGS NEVER TO BE SEEN AGAIN

SO WHERE DO I BEGIN?

LETS START OFF WITH THIS STACYLITE OF HIM THAT HAS BEEN RATING THE FORUM. YOU 0 IQ CELS THOUGHT SHE WAS REAL? IM CAGING ALREADY

KIK HAS BEEN INFESTED WITH BOTS AND IT SO HAPPENS THAT I FOUND THE "STACYLITE" CALLED PRINCESS R HE HAS BEEN TALKING TO :lul::lul::lul::lul:

[ISPOILER]YOURE GONNA GET EXPOSED TO THE STRATOSPHERE RN[/ISPOILER]
HOW DID I FIND THIS BOT? WELL CAUSE BOTS ENTER EVERY GROUP CHAT AND GET AUTO KICKED BY A DETECTOR, BUT SMESH STILL SLID INTO THE BOT'S DMS LIKE THE DESPERATE DOG HE IS :feelsgood:

HERE ONCE AGAIN SMESH PMING THIS BOT THINKING HE HAS GAME OR WHATEVER :lul::lul::lul:

View attachment 1619265View attachment 1619266

LETS SEE WHAT SHE SAYS TO ME
:lul:

View attachment 1619264
Oh? My modded kik picked up something....? "Fake camera" :what:

For the ones who don't know, Kik has a feature where you can send live pics in chat. It will say "Camera" under the picture if done legitimately. My modded kik detected a false camera imput. The bot tried to send a gallery media as camera.

@SMESH YOURE TALKING TO A BOT, A BOT WHO THEN ADDED YOU ON YOUR SNAPCHAT WITH 872 SNAPSCORE WHERE SHE ALSO USES FAKE IMPUTS JUST LIKE ON KIK :lul:

A) youre either too retarded to realise you're actually talking to a 34 year old guy from Senegal who is trying to grab your IP and scam you or b) youre so fucking ropecelled that talking to this bot and getting fake nudes is all you live for and don't even care they're fake. :feelswhy:

View attachment 1619330

You really thought we would fall for your dogtrash photoshop did you? :lul:

View attachment 1619321View attachment 1619322View attachment 1619326

Her boobs are rounder than a billiard ball and the fansign looks like someone used WordArt :lul:
MAKE IT MAKE SENSE GUYS?

Let's see what photoshop forensics say shall we?

View attachment 1619381

Conclusion: Fake as fuck

Other users also have pointed out it looks fake as fuck.

View attachment 1619347

View attachment 1619357

ALRIGHT ENOUGH FOR NOW. I don't want to bully this faggot into suicide just yet cause there is a part 2 upcoming soon and I want to see his reaction.

Reply if u want part 2 and ill tag u in it
Mass tagged but didn’t tag me :feelswhy:

• JFL
Reactions: Zias
Dude really went dead silent after this thread dropped :lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, Hades, vaninskybird and 8 others
Dude really went dead silent after this thread dropped :lul::lul::lul:
@prettyboislime @RoundHouse

holy mother of fuck… the only girl who gave this pencil necked cuck attention in his miserable life was a fucking nigerian egirl bot scam artist who scammed him out of his dick pics and probably posted them on the dark web, and has been fucking with this nigga ever since

this nigga made like 10 threads on this one girl bragging giga hard saying she wants his dick. it was already cringe enough that it was apparently a kik egirl but now…? :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: this is the most brutally pathetic thing i’ve ever seen
Bark bark go the subhuman dogs.

Wait for my thread before you bark. I already know which one of your discord buttbuddies leaked my shit. I also know he lives in my country.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, Deleted member 17217, efes and 1 other person

Wait for my thread before you bark. I already know which one of your discord buttbuddies leaked my shit. I also know he lives in my country.
Fair enough. Looking forward to the counter thread

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15577
SMESH always has been a stupid dog. Always trying to act tough and superior, he lies about everything and even threatens grab users IP (including me), even though he has no clue how to do it. At first I thought he was joking, but he's serious about all of it, he has huge meltdowns if anyone doesn't worship him :lul: Most pathetic user ever

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: vaninskybird, FreakkForLife, Marsiere214 and 3 others

Nicholas cage funny

We have been waiting the whole day for u to cook something up:lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deprived, Hades, Marsiere214 and 7 others
View attachment 1620597
We have been waiting the whole day for u to cook something up:lul:
Calm down Qnine your time will come. Keep talking shit about me on discord as if I don’t have multiple people telling me what’s going on in there.

Calm down Qnine your time will come. Keep talking shit about me on discord as if I don’t have multiple people telling me what’s going on in there.
where is the response
i want it up by 6 pm Pacific Standard Time or you'll forever be a barking cuck in my eyes

So that gives you 1 hour and 56 minutes @SMESH

• JFL
Reactions: vaninskybird, justinzayn and 444
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 19607, Deleted member 16384 and 23 others
@prettyboislime @RoundHouse

holy mother of fuck… the only girl who gave this pencil necked cuck attention in his miserable life was a fucking nigerian egirl bot scam artist who scammed him out of his dick pics and probably posted them on the dark web, and has been fucking with this nigga ever since

this nigga made like 10 threads on this one girl bragging giga hard saying she wants his dick. it was already cringe enough that it was apparently a kik egirl but now…? :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: this is the most brutally pathetic thing i’ve ever seen

Black Ink Crew Laughing GIF by VH1

every day this nigga's reputation gets shattered :feelskek::feelskek:

pencil necked, negative bideltoid width having subhuman actually has the fucking audacity to go on others threads and act tough on a fucking borderline insane forum :feelskek::feelskek:

But no bro!!, 7 years kickboxing experience!!!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19607, Deleted member 16834, Deprived and 13 others
I don’t think Smesh knew- it’s an unfortunate situation that happened

Dust yourself up and move on

I remember being 15 year old low tier normie with a big dick sexting a 50 year old Indian man on Kik who I believed to be a 17 year old Stacy. The Stacy asked for dick pics and was mirin, then the Stacy asked for a shirtless pic and I revealed my subhuman skinny torso and she blocked me after that:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

Immediately after this interaction I began to research gymcelling as I knew I had a problem. God knows what direction my life could’ve have gone it without this incident

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17217
I don’t think Smesh knew- it’s an unfortunate situation that happened

Dust yourself up and move on

I remember being 15 year old low tier normie with a big dick sexting a 50 year old Indian man on Kik who I believed to be a 17 year old Stacy. The Stacy asked for dick pics and was mirin, then the Stacy asked for a shirtless pic and I revealed my subhuman skinny torso and she blocked me after that:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

Immediately after this interaction I began to research gymcelling as I knew I had a problem. God knows what direction my life could’ve have gone it without this incident
0 faggot

• JFL
Reactions: vaninskybird, justinzayn, Shrek2OnDvD and 4 others
@n0rthface Good jaw but average looking

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface
  • JFL
Reactions: vaninskybird, Deleted member 15004, Marsiere214 and 3 others
Obese Indian man thinks im average, brutally over for me

kill me now barney stinson GIF
You are above average bro but also nothing special, your raw rating tbh

Maybe you would border Chadlite with a better ES

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface
Jfl at faggots fighting each other pming him their pics trying to get a slot or whatever :lul::lul::lul::lul:
Bumperino new arc :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
Maybe smash was using this fake bot acc to get users pics

Tiss-tiss-tiss. Trolls complaining about trolls trolling trolls. Only on this forum.

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton, vaninskybird, justinzayn and 2 others
@SMESH did u think it was real ? Be honest

• JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214
@SMESH did u think it was real ? Be honest
I hope he didn't start making future arrangements with her. Or worst. Western union gifts. Or gift cards. Ugh! I know a few unlucky souls that allowed their heart to outsmart their common sense.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, justinzayn, n0rthface and 2 others
Mirin high effort thread, caged hard IRL, hopefully more content like this will be posted here in the future

@SMESH @alienmaxxer @FailedNormieManlet @justinzayn @slayer69 @the BULL @stevielake @Xangsane @FAKEDRIP @germanlooks @DoctorLooksmax @LooksOrDeath @alienmaxxer @Preston @Thompsonz @one job away @n0rthface @currylightskin @Birdcell @hopeless_guy @hopelessphoenix @pharmacymaxx @Enfant terrible @MoeZart @retard_205 @inferiorpispot234 @RicER @WannabeJock @tyronelite @GetShrekt @Bvnny. @aBetterMii @Sny @Assyrian_Warrior @Moggedbyevery1 @Pendejo @ROTTING @Zeruel @ArvidGustavsson @chadmanlet04 @WhiteGoodman @Hades @MentalcelTyronelite @gigaxzeruclet @DarkLooks @FastBananaCEO @AscendingHero @ForeverRecession @koalendo @ChristianChad @Vermilioncore @N1666 @1kisuke106 @Predeterminism @heightface @Boxingfan

PS I DONT CARE IF I GET BANNED FOR MASS TAGGING THE TRUTH SMD

@retard_205 @Octillionaire3 @Korea @heightface @john2 @sytyl @pha!myre @FailedNormieManlet @GRIID @Sny
@luljankybo @Anstrum95 @N1666 @Stopping@Nothing19 @lilhorizontal32 @LooksOrDeath

This concocting buffoon thought he could get away with lying to the whole forum about meeting a stacylite and getting nudes from her? :what:
AFTER I AM DONE WITH THIS ABUSED DOG HE WILL WALK OFF THE FACE OF THIS FORUM WITH HIS TAIL BETWEEN HIS LEGS NEVER TO BE SEEN AGAIN

SO WHERE DO I BEGIN?

LETS START OFF WITH THIS STACYLITE OF HIM THAT HAS BEEN RATING THE FORUM. YOU 0 IQ CELS THOUGHT SHE WAS REAL? IM CAGING ALREADY

KIK HAS BEEN INFESTED WITH BOTS AND IT SO HAPPENS THAT I FOUND THE "STACYLITE" CALLED PRINCESS R HE HAS BEEN TALKING TO :lul::lul::lul::lul:

[ISPOILER]YOURE GONNA GET EXPOSED TO THE STRATOSPHERE RN[/ISPOILER]
HOW DID I FIND THIS BOT? WELL CAUSE BOTS ENTER EVERY GROUP CHAT AND GET AUTO KICKED BY A DETECTOR, BUT SMESH STILL SLID INTO THE BOT'S DMS LIKE THE DESPERATE DOG HE IS :feelsgood:

HERE ONCE AGAIN SMESH PMING THIS BOT THINKING HE HAS GAME OR WHATEVER :lul::lul::lul:

View attachment 1619265View attachment 1619266

LETS SEE WHAT SHE SAYS TO ME
:lul:

View attachment 1619264
Oh? My modded kik picked up something....? "Fake camera" :what:

For the ones who don't know, Kik has a feature where you can send live pics in chat. It will say "Camera" under the picture if done legitimately. My modded kik detected a false camera imput. The bot tried to send a gallery media as camera.

@SMESH YOURE TALKING TO A BOT, A BOT WHO THEN ADDED YOU ON YOUR SNAPCHAT WITH 872 SNAPSCORE WHERE SHE ALSO USES FAKE IMPUTS JUST LIKE ON KIK :lul:

A) youre either too retarded to realise you're actually talking to a 34 year old guy from Senegal who is trying to grab your IP and scam you or b) youre so fucking ropecelled that talking to this bot and getting fake nudes is all you live for and don't even care they're fake. :feelswhy:

View attachment 1619330

You really thought we would fall for your dogtrash photoshop did you? :lul:

View attachment 1619321View attachment 1619322View attachment 1619326

Her boobs are rounder than a billiard ball and the fansign looks like someone used WordArt :lul:
MAKE IT MAKE SENSE GUYS?

Let's see what photoshop forensics say shall we?

View attachment 1619381

Conclusion: Fake as fuck

Other users also have pointed out it looks fake as fuck.

View attachment 1619347

View attachment 1619357

ALRIGHT ENOUGH FOR NOW. I don't want to bully this faggot into suicide just yet cause there is a part 2 upcoming soon and I want to see his reaction.

Reply if u want part 2 and ill tag u in it
Amazing post, always hated that Smesh guy for his awful takes.

Senegal :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelswhat:
This is so random

Cant be bothered to read, give reps asap tho im kinda bored

• So Sad
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
People are struggling as much as being a self righteous private detective online police officer it's just sad people have to resort to this

• So Sad
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back