The obsession about DHT needs to end

Dyorotic

Dyorotic

Silver
I've seen a tonne of threads recently regarding "dht gel". DHT is worthless garbage that shouldn't at all exist in your body post puberty.

I can understand the appeal when you're IN puberty but let me tell you, as someone who has been through the wringer (pubertymaxxing) and tried essentially everything, DHT has been the most deleterious thing to my looks.

At 16 I literally bought androstanolone raws (identical dihydrotestosterone) and used DMSO to make a gel. I used it all over my doodle.

My penis GREW maybe a couple of cm in length and an imperceptible amount in girth. But how am I to attribute that to DHT? How can I know for certain that DHT was the sole reason my penis grew? I can't even say that my penis DIDN'T grow from DHT, it's unfalsifable.

My point is, my penis might've just grown to that length/girth regardless of DHT.

I did however, lose my hair and gained the worst acne of my life to which I have ONLY just now gotten under control with accutane and dutasteride (4 years later). I've used steroids on and off during those years but the acne was always persistant no matter what I did. Now that I'm on dutasteride, I haven't seen a single molecule of acne on my face/body (despite using steroids).

DHT is the primary driver of sebaceous gland hypetrophy/aberrant sebaceous gland signalling (AR/IGF1R complex), as 5α-reductase is HIGHLY expressed in sebaceous glands. Obviously it is also the primary androgen responsible for hairloss as it confers a far greater deal of androgenicity than testosterone or even other synthetic AAS.

Inhibiting DHT is honestly one of the biggest looksmaxxes you can do post-puberty. If you're in puberty go crazy and take the most androgenic steroids but don't fuck around with DHT at all, there are far better options than that worthless piece of shit.

You need to consider the risk to reward ratio. I don't consider the potential of bone growth worth the acne and hairloss. Dealing with scars is a behemoth task.

If you want penis growth head over to r/gettingbigger and do PE, don't waste a molecule of time with DHT.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: hilley, averagenormie, NZb6Air and 24 others
I've seen a tonne of threads recently regarding "dht gel". DHT is worthless garbage that shouldn't at all exist in your body post puberty.

I can understand the appeal when you're IN puberty but let me tell you, as someone who has been through the wringer (pubertymaxxing) and tried essentially everything, DHT has been the most deleterious thing to my looks.

At 16 I literally bought androstanolone raws (identical dihydrotestosterone) and used DMSO to make a gel. I used it all over my doodle.

My penis GREW maybe a couple of cm in length and an imperceptible amount in girth. But how am I to attribute that to DHT? How can I know for certain that DHT was the sole reason my penis grew? I can't even say that my penis DIDN'T grow from DHT, it's unfalsifable.

My point is, my penis might've just grown to that length/girth regardless of DHT.

I did however, lose my hair and gained the worst acne of my life to which I have ONLY just now gotten under control with accutane and dutasteride (4 years later). I've used steroids on and off during those years but the acne was always persistant no matter what I did. Now that I'm on dutasteride, I haven't seen a single molecule of acne on my face/body (despite using steroids).

DHT is the primary driver of sebaceous gland hypetrophy/aberrant sebaceous gland signalling (AR/IGF1R complex), as 5α-reductase is HIGHLY expressed in sebaceous glands. Obviously it is also the primary androgen responsible for hairloss as it confers a far greater deal of androgenicity than testosterone or even other synthetic AAS.

Inhibiting DHT is honestly one of the biggest looksmaxxes you can do post-puberty. If you're in puberty go crazy and take the most androgenic steroids but don't fuck around with DHT at all, there are far better options than that worthless piece of shit.

You need to consider the risk to reward ratio. I don't consider the potential of bone growth worth the acne and hairloss. Dealing with scars is a behemoth task.

If you want penis growth head over to r/gettingbigger and do PE, don't waste a molecule of time with DHT.
Read like 3 of the paragraphs. Valid reasoning if you ask me. I'll give rep.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Dyorotic
Tranny maxxing

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe
dht is fine its your subamoeba genetics that respond bad to it

Terrible opinion
Anyone who is afraid of DHT is a wannabe tranny

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: halloweed, nuclearlooksmaxxer, 5'7 zoomer and 2 others
dht is fine its your subamoeba genetics that respond bad to it
Right so basically everyone? What a fucking joke you are.

The men who don't bald are in the MINORITY. Most people bald on steroids, not everyone gets acne but A LOT of men do.

Being obsessed with DHT is by far one of the best indicators of intelligence.

Anyone who is afraid of DHT is a wannabe tranny
Terrible opinion. DHT Is worthless poison.

Yeah bro let's keep this nonanabolic steroid in our body that does nothing other than cause hairloss!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ezio6, aids, watah and 3 others

The men who don't bald are in the MINORITY. Most people bald on steroids, not everyone gets acne but A LOT of men do.

Yeah bro let's keep this nonanabolic steroid in our body that does nothing other than cause hairloss!
dnr you estrogenic subhuman bitch. kill yourself

If you are that scared of hairline recession you aren’t a man

I could smell this carbohydrate eater from a mile away

@Never Get Up look at this vegan jew

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fluoride1337, Never Get Up and wollet2
The haidut trannies are angry as per usual. It's like bees to honey

Like fucking clockwork. JFL

• +1
Reactions: FUE Mogger and Imretarded?

I could smell this carbohydrate eater from a mile away

@Never Get Up look at this vegan jew
just look at his pfp. theres nuclear destruction going on inside this trannies head

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: N1666, watah, Never Get Up and 1 other person

The irony is wild

Say that to my face you estrogenic jew

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: N1666, ryuken, Saint Casanova and 2 others
What a gay fucking subhuman opinion JFL.

I'm not a man because I don't want to be a NW7 dog by 30?

Say that to my face you estrogenic jew
I'd literally murder you, you wouldn't last a second.

I'd grab you by the hair but it'd be hard because of the diffuse thinning.

theres nuclear destruction going on inside this trannies head
You have a faggot as your PFP. JFL

• JFL
Reactions: 0V3R, ezio6, watah and 7 others

in 10-20 days i will start to use test e , hcg, ai,proviron(maybe i wont uss proviron but idk) , gh(if the doctor gives me gh but thet will probably) how much cycle do i need to see changes in my bone structure (turned 15 1 month ago)

What a gay fucking subhuman opinion JFL.

I'm not a man because I don't want to be a NW7 dog by 30?

I'd literally murder you, you wouldn't last a second.

I'd grab you by the hair but it'd be hard because of the diffuse thinning.

You have a faggot as your PFP. JFL
You honestly disgust me
I can feel your jewish agenda every time I look at your reply
The estrogen has completely taken over
You have betrayed your ancestors

If I ever catch you near me again,
Let’s just say you won’t ever eat a carbohydrate again

For now though, you can go on my ignore and block list and stay there

I’ll leave you to natural selection

You will never be a real man

You would never last a second in the natural world of the hunter

You are the prey.

• JFL
Reactions: wollet2, N1666, fluoride1337 and 2 others
Is that why guys who take DHT compounds look their best physically with dense vascular muscles, have crazy sex drive, energy, and even bone growth ?

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe
You honestly disgust me
I can feel your jewish agenda every time I look at your reply
The estrogen has completely taken over
You have betrayed your ancestors

If I ever catch you near me again,
Let’s just say you won’t ever eat a carbohydrate again

For now though, you can go on my ignore and block list and stay there

I’ll leave you to natural selection

You will never be a real man

You would never last a second in the natural world of the hunter

You are the prey.
Nigga relax yourself, who do you think you are? You’re a little irrelevant incel, not some apex predator.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 0V3R, halloweed, wollet2 and 9 others

just microdose Accutane nigga and blast any roids or compounds u want

Nigga relax yourself, who do you think you are? You’re a little irrelevant incel, not some apex predator.
I never expected this kind of pathetic behavior from you

It’s truly over for estrogencels
They have infiltrated .org

It’s not too late for you to change

and yes,

I am the apex predator.

• JFL
Reactions: wollet2, ryuken and Saint Casanova
You're 15

DNR the rest

in 10-20 days i will start to use test e , hcg, ai,proviron(maybe i wont uss proviron but idk) , gh(if the doctor gives me gh but thet will probably) how much cycle do i need to see changes in my bone structure (turned 15 1 month ago)
I don't know nor do I care.

Inhibit estrogen so your plates don't fuse, that's all that matters. HCG will increase your estrogenic load by a large margin.

Is that why guys who take DHT compounds look their best physically with dense vascular muscles, have crazy sex drive, energy, and even bone growth ?
Common misconception. Considering you didn't insult me I won't deride you.

DHT compounds are not DHT. They are derivatives meaning they are chemically similar to DHT but are not the same and do not confer the same effects or androgenicity that DHT does. All DHT compounds have unique pharmacological profiles and pharmacokinetics.

Mesterolone (proviron) commonly gets denoted as an oral form of DHT. It isn't DHT at all, the reason behind it's potent androgenicity is due to it's binding affinity at SHBG which is 400% that of dihydrotestosterone. Binding up all SHBG leads to a greater androgen index which allows androgens to bind to AR at a higher rate due to the free androgen load increasing drastically.

DHT isn't anabolic, it is instantly metabolised by 3α-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase in muscle tissue, that's why these derivatives were created, so they could be active within muscle tissue and not be immediately deactivated.

Testosterone is all that is required for strength, energy and vascularity. Androgenic steroids do cause everything you listed but they also cause unwanted acne and hairloss as well as drastically skew lipid profiles.

Everything depends on the risk/reward ratio and your risk tolerance.

just microdose Accutane nigga and blast any roids or compounds u want
That doesn't solve the fundamental issue and it won't stop the hairloss (isotretinoin actually causes hairloss in some).

You can definitely go down this route and take low dose accutane during a cycle but accutane is a harsh compound, as much as I love it.

• +1
Reactions: N1666, Imretarded?, Saint Casanova and 1 other person
You're 15

DNR the rest

Inhibit estrogen so your plates don't fuse, that's all that matters. HCG will increase your estrogenic load by a large margin.

DHT compounds are not DHT. They are derivatives meaning they are chemically similar to DHT but are not the same and do not confer the same effects or androgenicity that DHT does. All DHT compounds have unique pharmacological profiles and pharmacokinetics.

Mesterolone (proviron) commonly gets denoted as an oral form of DHT. It isn't DHT at all, the reason behind it's potent androgenicity is due to it's binding affinity at SHBG which is 400% that of dihydrotestosterone. Binding up all SHBG leads to a greater androgen index which allows androgens to bind to AR at a higher rate due to the free androgen load increasing drastically.

DHT isn't anabolic, it is instantly metabolised by 3α-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase in muscle tissue, that's why these derivatives were created, so they could be active within muscle tissue and not be immediately deactivated.

Testosterone is all that is required for strength, energy and vascularity. Androgenic steroids do cause everything you listed but they also cause unwanted acne and hairloss as well as drastically skew lipid profiles.

That doesn't solve the fundamental issue and it won't stop the hairloss (isotretinoin actually causes hairloss in some).

You can definitely go down this route and take low dose accutane during a cycle but accutane is a harsh compound, as much as I love it.
is duasteride better than Accutane in terms of skin and hair

I never expected this kind of pathetic behavior from you

It’s truly over for estrogencels
They have infiltrated .org

It’s not too late for you to change

and yes,

I am the apex predator.
Nigga you are literally worshiping a Jewish created character. That, is rather low T soy behaviour.

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
You're 15

DNR the rest

Aromasin and proviron can block the estrogen

You're 15

DNR the rest

RU in theory should protect against hair loss even with DHT derivatives ?

• +1
Reactions: Imretarded? and Dyorotic
It really depends on your genetics but it seems my skin and hair are very sensitive to DHT. I did isotretinoin for almost 8 months but I was still getting little breakouts here and there. It wasn't until I introduced dutasteride that all my acne faded completely.

I think what happened is I permanently changed the histology of my skin (sebaceous gland apoptosis) and now I'm maintaining that with dutasteride by inhibiting the hypertrophy of the remaining sebaceous glands.
Aromasin and proviron can block the estrogen
Take aromasin then. Proviron is quite literally the most worthless steroid ever created.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Imretarded? and lucifer6969

it is important for the most important thing you do as a human, reproduction. Anyways I’m not against finasteride, I’m gonna be using it topically soon.

RU in theory should protect against hair loss even with DHT derivatives ?
Yep RU is even stronger than Dutasteride IMO.

I just prefer duta because it doesn't give me sides (even off steroids) and RU is a bit of a hassle.

I've used RU before to gain back what I lost

• +1
Reactions: Imretarded?
Nigga you are literally worshiping a Jewish created character. That, is rather low T soy behaviour.
I encourage you to stop eating carbs for one week
at first you will have withdrawals but then you will see the world for what it truly is
A wretched place of estrogenic soy boy jews that control everything
Everything but me

What’s even the difference between you and a female?
You have the same level of estrogen as them and zero testosterone

For now that’s all I can do to help you
You will be reported for being foid and put on the ignore list

Remember…

You’re the beta,
I am the alpha.

• JFL
Reactions: counterintuitive, wollet2, N1666 and 3 others
Primobolon and luprorelin acetate for height

what u think

I encourage you to stop eating carbs for one week
at first you will have withdrawals but then you will see the world for what it truly is
A wretched place of estrogenic soy boy jews that control everything
Everything but me

What’s even the difference between you and a female?
You have the same level of estrogen as them and zero testosterone

For now that’s all I can do to help you
You will be reported for being foid and put on the ignore list

Remember…

You’re the beta,
I am the alpha.
6/10 satire.

• +1
Reactions: averagenormie
It really depends on your genetics but it seems my skin and hair are very sensitive to DHT. I did isotretinoin for almost 8 months but I was still getting little breakouts here and there. It wasn't until I introduced dutasteride that all my acne faded completely.

I think what happened is I permanently changed the histology of my skin (sebaceous gland apoptosis) and now I'm maintaining that with dutasteride by inhibiting the hypertrophy of the remaining sebaceous glands.

Take aromasin then. Proviron is quite literally the most worthless steroid ever created.
Proviron blocks the estrogen(i think?)

Dut + accutane is just perfect if you want perfect clear skin. Dht blockers are a extreme looksmax.

• +1
Reactions: averagenormie, ryuken, Dyorotic and 1 other person
Bro just has bad genetics

Good message
Everyone reading listen to OP
Imo I think you should only start 5Ar inhibitors when you are sure you don’t need anymore DHT. It’s different for everyone

Ignore retarded DHT simps with their “muhh tranny” while they enjoy their Hair and scared incel loses his hair from the fearmongering.

Ignorance really is bliss

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Soter, GreekGenes, ryuken and 2 others
read every molecule of each post you made.

I've been combating my DHT levels and I've had zero acne since.

DHT is a poison that makes you look repugnant. I've never been more satisfied with my skin than I am now.

• +1
Reactions: averagenormie, GreekGenes, ryuken and 2 others
DHT post puberty is trash and the cause of the biggest LOOKSMIN in existence which is HAIR LOSS (androgenetic alopecia)

• +1
Reactions: averagenormie, lestoa, ryuken and 1 other person
muhh tranny
This doesn't bother me. I have peak skin & hair.

They're real men though because they produce enough oil to entice the US military. What a joke

I've been combating my DHT levels and I've had zero acne since.
Miring.

DHT is a poison that makes you look repugnant
Also inhibits elastin, so yeah it makes you look like shit

DHT post puberty is trash and the cause of the biggest LOOKSMIN in existence which is HAIR LOSS (androgenetic alopecia)
What about neurosteroids????? I CANNOT EXIST WITHOUT MY NEUROSTEROIDIRINOS

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FUE Mogger, Imretarded? and GreekGenes

Yeah lol.

Its always interesting when the anti-5ar-inhibitor crowd mentions mental health. Especially, since hair loss can be mentally debilitating and a cause of depression and social anxiety.

Which in my opinion is much worse than temporary side effects from a safe drug. And ofc most anti-5ar-inhibitor studies werent even performed using humans but mice...

• +1
Reactions: FUE Mogger and Dyorotic
So how do u inhibit it?

read every molecule, however i dont want to nuke my dht, would a low dose of accutane like 10mg help? i have mild acne nothing serious

I'm in my mid 20s and haven't had any hairloss, is it really worth taking anyways?

Study showed inch growth in 13 year olds using DHT, a while later realized penis growth is overcomplicated and just buying male hanger and using it as the instructions tell u will get u 2 inches

This doesn't bother me. I have peak skin & hair.

They're real men though because they produce enough oil to entice the US military. What a joke

Miring.

Also inhibits elastin, so yeah it makes you look like shit

I’ve never actually seen a source on the elastin thing, just heard people say it here. Mind sending one?

dont forget that mant on here are under 18 years old

Study showed inch growth in 13 year olds using DHT, a while later realized penis growth is overcomplicated and just buying male hanger and using it as the instructions tell u will get u 2 inches
yeah PE is infinitely more reliable.

So how do u inhibit it?
Dutasteride

dont forget that mant on here are under 18 years old
So? I specifically mentioned in the title that I'm addressing those post-puberty

• +1
Reactions: ryuken
yeah PE is infinitely more reliable.

Dutasteride

So? I specifically mentioned in the title that I'm addressing those post-puberty
i know but still

• +1
Reactions: Dyorotic