The Occult

Blood gives clear skin
:feelshmm:
There’s a whole cult in the occult world catered to vampyrism whether through sexual or energetic vampyrism it’s legit I don’t wana tell u
Where to source the books cuz it’s fucked up
that makes sense

• Hmm...
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: AverageCurryEnjoyer, thorns and Rea
Im athiest. Hook me up with a neckbeard demon. Ill do whatever reddit shit he likes. Bro can sit in my body all day, wont even need to possess, our minds would link the fuck up and merge.

@Rea
must for working with demons is drinking your urine to gain your trust

• Woah
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thorns, Eriot Lodger and Imretarded?
When you see famous celebrities talking about selling their souls, whether in their songs or otherwise, they are referencing dabbling in the dark arts or magick. Engaging in these practices is symbolically akin to selling your soul: you sacrifice your place in heaven for worldly materialism. Personally, I had a vision of burning in hell, in agony, screaming, and then I woke up. It was undoubtedly a sign from God to stop. Imagine seeing demons at night while you're sleeping, choking you—experiencing sleep paralysis—every night. Feeling depressed all day that’s was me Beyond the glitz and glamour, magick is the worst thing you can engage in. It will make you live in fear 24/7.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: thorns, gigell, Imretarded? and 1 other person
Just now that if u do dark arts u will be in hell I mean just look at @Acion his bio says he’s from hell that isn’t a joke

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: thorns and Imretarded?
There’s a whole cult in the occult world catered to vampyrism whether through sexual or energetic vampyrism it’s legit I don’t wana tell u
Where to source the books cuz it’s fucked up
It all leads back to the cross. I used to be big into the esoteric/occult stuff but realized it’s just a giant waste of time. Any path other than Christ/the creator will lead to self destruction in the long term. There’s no way around it. Nobody gets away with playing with the invisible forces of nature. It’s why the elites tell you their plans in movies, TV shows, music, etc. they are trying to reduce the karmic recoil.

• +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: thorns, gigell, Imretarded? and 1 other person
most for working with demons is drinking your urine to gain your trust
Dude, what is your belief system called? Astral plane, spirits ect. Sounds interesting and reminds me of bersek
When you see famous celebrities talking about selling their souls, whether in their songs or otherwise, they are referencing dabbling in the dark arts or magick. Engaging in these practices is symbolically akin to selling your soul: you sacrifice your place in heaven for worldly materialism. Personally, I had a vision of burning in hell, in agony, screaming, and then I woke up. It was undoubtedly a sign from God to stop. Imagine seeing demons at night while you're sleeping, choking you—experiencing sleep paralysis—every night. Feeling depressed all day that’s was me Beyond the glitz and glamour, magick is the worst thing you can engage in. It will make you live in fear 24/7.
fucking brutal😢

@Darkeningstar thoughts?

• So Sad
Reactions: thorns
It all leads back to the cross. I used to be big into the esoteric/occult stuff but realized it’s just a giant waste of time. Any path other than Christ/the creator will lead to self destruction in the long term. There’s no way around it. Nobody gets away with playing with the invisible forces of nature. It’s why the elites tell you their plans in movies, TV shows, music, etc. they are trying to reduce the karmic recoil.
Karmic retribution is a witchcraft doctrine dont wana go to further in it I promised to stop doing occult I have gained of the past 9 years of learning

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thorns, gigell and AutisticGymcel
Karmic retribution is a witchcraft doctrine dont wana go to further in it I promised to stop doing occult I have gained of the past 9 years of learning
Yeah, it’s tempting to try when you understand this stuff, but you must realize that the only way out of this corrupt and fallen world is through the narrow gate of faith and discipline, not the wide gate of destruction as the Bible says.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thorns, gigell and falcon1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Yeah, it’s tempting to try when you understand this stuff, but you must realize that the only way out of this corrupt and fallen world is through the narrow gate of faith and discipline, not the wide gate of destruction as the Bible says.
wat @Acion is true u can get any girl using magicK u can even get worldly fame and money but comes with cost of looking over your shoulder all that time being depressed taking opiates all day that was me so that’s why I disagree with him telling incels straight up with no occult info to summon demons that can kill them and ruin their lives once u invite a demon they will never leave u regardless of your actions till u die

• Woah
  • So Sad
wat @Acion is true u can get any girl using magicK u can even get worldly fame and money but comes with cost of looking over your shoulder all that time being depressed taking opiates all day that was me so that’s why I disagree with him telling incels straight up with no occult info to summon demons that can kill them and ruin their lives once u invite a demon they will never leave u regardless of your actions till u die
They can leave. You can always banish them/confess to a priest/accept Christ as your lord and savior. Then they will completely leave. A demon cannot occupy a body where the Holy Spirit dwells.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: thorns, Imretarded? and gigell
truth is hell ain’t that far away and neither is heaven

Last edited:
  • So Sad
All I will say is that Live or die, life or death nothings left to decide, either u live,either u live or you Die

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thorns and ascension
Niggas know all this shit and still can’t get layed.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • So Sad
You can work with evil spirits and they will give you everything you want in the short term. Money, sex, power, status, material goods, etc. In the end however, the demons come to collect their karmic debt and your life will start to fall apart.
Just sounds like drugs and short term gratification stuff.

• +1
  • So Sad
Niggas know all this shit and still can’t get layed.
What point of getting girl when she is enchanted it’s brutal because u can get any girl madly in love and clingy with u with magick but I feel lonely and empty

• So Sad
What point of getting girl when she is enchanted it’s brutal because u can get any girl madly in love and clingy with u with magick but I feel lonely and empty
Tell me about subliminals, would their be any karmic retribution after using them.

• So Sad
  • So Sad
CaN u explain in depth so I may have an accurate answer
After using a subliminal that provides one results, would karmic retribution come your way inevitably.
To fulfil the principle of balance, duality etc

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thorns and falcon1
would karmic retribution come your way inevitably.
To fulfil the principle of balance, duality etc

If someone uses a subliminal that isn't based on magick, it generally doesn’t involve the dark practices associated with demons. However, if the subliminal creator is evil or a Satanist and employs eerie, dark imagery, they might be attempting to avoid karmic retribution. This is a concern with some subliminals, especially those associated with what are known as “wrath subs” (or “FK subs”). Despite the dark imagery used, the creator may not necessarily be engaging in harmful practices; some use such imagery simply to enhance the effectiveness of their boosters.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: mudmaxes, thorns, gigell and 1 other person
If someone uses a subliminal that isn't based on magick, it generally doesn’t involve the dark practices associated with demons. However, if the subliminal creator is evil or a Satanist and employs eerie, dark imagery, they might be attempting to avoid karmic retribution. This is a concern with some subliminals, especially those associated with what are known as “wrath subs” (or “FK subs”). Despite the dark imagery used, the creator may not necessarily be engaging in harmful practices; some use such imagery simply to enhance the effectiveness of their boosters.
Therefore it can be said karmic retribution does occur when you manifest, as an equalising force ?

• So Sad
  • +1
Therefore it can be said karmic retribution does occur when you manifest, as an equalising force ?
Karmic retribution is only when u do black magic aka harming someone’s else

• So Sad
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Darkeningstar, thorns and falcon1
https://looksmax.org/threads/narcissistic-abuse.1095269/. If anyone reads a clip of my life from the link provided, you'll understand the depth of my suffering. Given my traumatic experiences and the severe lack of support, including abuse from my narcissistic, psychopathic father who left me with nothing and cast me out, I felt I had no choice but to turn to occultism.

My life has been incredibly difficult and marked by significant hardship. I've never felt a moment of relief or normalcy, and my experiences have made me feel that both hell and heaven are not far away. Now what if I die today would it Teach you a lesson about showing forgive I’m far from worthy not far from
Worthless

Last edited:
  • So Sad
u niggas are cooked if u deal with jinn :feelskek: not worth entering the world of the unseen

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: greycel, thorns and falcon1
u niggas are cooked if u deal with jinn :feelskek: not worth entering the world of the unseen
I turned my back against the world just for them to see my flaws I’m nothing

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thorns and egyptianKang
use and ascend LL is cope just use this for 3 months

Last edited:
  • So Sad
I turned my back against the world just for them to see my flaws I’m nothing
i saw a jinn when i was 5, tall, white and black, and hiding behind the kitchen corner, the only memory i promised to burn the image into my head incase i forget :feelskek:

• So Sad
i saw a jinn when i was 5, tall, white and black, and hiding behind the kitchen corner, the only memory i promised to burn the image into my head incase i forget :feelskek:
My uncle seen jinns 3 of them when he was in Sweden they looked my like crowleys LAM

• JFL
  • So Sad
Jinns can u take u to anywhere in the worlds in matter of minutes trust me they can do wonders the world is run by people in forced with occult world let it by music sports business etc

• +1
  • So Sad
My uncle seen jinns 3 of them when he was in Sweden they looked my like crowleys LAM
do you think jinn can have children with humans, there's a whole community that believes in this, and the children they make have their own unique abilities and shi, i find these studies intresting but i wont dive in that much, all ik is that the raqees (muslim exorcists) study this kinda stuff so they can deal with in in ruqya

• +1
  • So Sad
yes if u believe in Islam it’s halal to marry jinns even ultra salafist agree it’s a fact u can also go to their realm of world
do you think jinn can have children with humans, there's a whole community that believes in this, and the children they make have their own unique abilities and shi, i find these studies intresting but i wont dive in that much, all ik is that the raqees (muslim exorcists) study this kinda stuff so they can deal with in in ruqya

• +1
  • So Sad
Demonic pacts What Can they Give? Anything. They can take the form of a dead loved one and convince you that they will live again. They could rewind time and give you a second chance at somethink. They can give you talents and skills and abilities like you see in a prodigy. Does the deal always go wrong? No but the deal is often got a much higher cost than you realize normally higher than you want to pay or would agree to pay. Some can be helpful and Far More Human Than Angels. Because there closer to this world. But the truly Dangerous Ones think and act like children. So unless you really know what you're doing don't enter packs with demons. If you're an idiot summoning them with no idea how to do it correctly who never even bothered to learn they will actually destroy you just out of a sort of need to honor those that do bother to learn to do so Truth is every high level musicians or rapper/freestyle is working with demons and everyone in the world stage

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Words of a dude who practise demonology

Demonic pacts What Can they Give? Anything. They can take the form of a dead loved one and convince you that they will live again. They could rewind time and give you a second chance at somethink. They can give you talents and skills and abilities like you see in a prodigy. Does the deal always go wrong? No but the deal is often got a much higher cost than you realize normally higher than you want to pay or would agree to pay. Some can be helpful and Far More Human Than Angels. Because there closer to this world. But the truly Dangerous Ones think and act like children. So unless you really know what you're doing don't enter packs with demons. If you're an idiot summoning them with no idea how to do it correctly who never even bothered to learn they will actually destroy you just out of a sort of need to honor those that do bother to learn to do so

Last edited:
  • So Sad
They can leave. You can always banish them/confess to a priest/accept Christ as your lord and savior. Then they will completely leave. A demon cannot occupy a body where the Holy Spirit dwells.
im about to exploit the system.

Just do stuff for devil to get rich and then go to confession immediately after

• +1
  • So Sad
@Sprinkles you seem knowledgeable about this occult shit. Help me summon a demon who looks like Cardi B
That guy is just insane and low IQ. I bet he never meditated in his life

• So Sad
My uncle who has knowledge of magick told me about his teacher who casted a spell on him in the dark arts. To gain a demon's trust and work with them, you have to perform acts of humiliation for their pleasure. you have to do things like drink your own urine or walk naked in the middle of the night. Or burn holy books
Lol, they just pranked your uncle...:feelskek:

• So Sad
No teacher had lots of magic books but my uncle was young didn’t connect the dots but ultimately my uncle cursed him and the teacher died in house fire

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: greycel, thorns, Gonthar and 1 other person
yes if u believe in Islam it’s halal to marry jinns even ultra salafist agree it’s a fact u can also go to their realm of world
yeah ive seen that opinion aswell, and they say they can't marry any human anymore after that? that's what i heard in those discussions,
they said this was common in the time of Soloman (sulaiman as)

and for the 2nd part yeah that's gonna happen when the dajjal comes, he'll revive loved ones but it's just jinns, also rewinding time is wild i don't get it, shouldn't time be going on a straight path, what sense does that make :unsure:

also personal question if you don't mind answering, why did you get into that stuff, despite knowing the final outcome and the price you have to pay, especially as a muslim, it's like a double fatality because you actually know the truth?

don't you think the one's people mostly summon are jinns with evil intent even if they are kind in the beginning, like it's just a facade and they want you to leave the fold of islam, to make them fall into the sin even more?

how do you feel now? do jinns still call out to you and shi, does entering the world of the occult leave out an easy portal for you to be harassed by jinn, even if you leave, like how people smoke weed but stopped for years, and the effects are hard to leave, like schizo etc even though its just jinn shit

• So Sad

That’s not how it works

• So Sad
why did you get into that stuff, despite knowing the final outcome and the price you have to pay, especially as a muslim, it's like a double fatality because you actually know the truth?
My curiosity about the occult began when I was 10. One path always leads to another, and my desire for knowledge about the world has drawn me into the vast realm of the occult. While learning about it isn't inherently haram, it's best to stop before you get lost in an endless rabbit hole.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: greycel, thorns, egyptianKang and 1 other person

Funny u think you can trick the trickster

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thorns, egyptianKang and Imretarded?
Funny u think you can trick the trickster
The trickster got cucked and cursed to crawl on belly for all time, wont be hard:feelshmm:. Just use his ego against him

• So Sad
Why do u think best rappers use opiate because the pain is unbearable to be sober knowing u gonna go to hell for selling your soul (black magic)
The trickster got cucked and cursed to crawl on belly for all time, wont be hard:feelshmm:. Just use his ego against him

• JFL
  • So Sad
Why do u think best rappers use opiate because the pain is unbearable to be sober knowing u gonna go to hell for selling your soul (black magic)
I don't get that part. jfl why sell soul and burn in hell when you know you can serve god and be in heaven:lul:

• So Sad
  • Woah
  • So Sad
demons want nothing but your humiliation, all these goat and blood sacrifices are just for them to have a laugh and mean nothing, they want you to be lower than them, because humans have honor from God

they will tell satanists to go to cover themselves in shit and piss and isolate themselves in a cave deep in the mountains to meditate and shi :lul: just for demons to reveal themselves

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thorns, Gonthar and falcon1