The Occult

I don't get that part. jfl why sell soul and burn in hell when you know you can serve god and be in heaven:lul:
The devil can offer you anything—money, women, luxury, and connections—as if it were nothing. He can even arrange extravagant experiences, like flying to Paris to get you a Chanel purse. However, what he truly desires is your soul. This is the ultimate price, and while we were often led to believe that our souls are insignificant, the reality is quite the opposite. Our souls hold immense value, far beyond any material gain.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: gigell and Imretarded?
demons want nothing but your humiliation, all these goat and blood sacrifices are just for them to have a laugh and mean nothing, they want you to be lower than them, because humans have honor from God

they will tell satanists to go to cover themselves in shit and piss and isolate themselves in a cave deep in the mountains to meditate and shi :lul: just for demons to reveal themselves
Trust me every low level entry to magick has to do humiliating shit and Lower ego otherwise demons won’t work for shit

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: egyptianKang and Imretarded?
Trust me every low level entry to magick has to do humiliating shit and Lower ego otherwise demons won’t work for shit
what does a higher level entry usually consist of then

sacrificing limbs? humans? loved ones?

i exposed wat satanic members of temple ov blood do to initiate dark aeon it’ll make u vomit @gigell trump assassination post

• +1
Reactions: gigell
what does a higher level entry usually consist of then

sacrificing limbs? humans? loved ones?
Blood sacrifice why do u think every music industry and entertainment sacrificing left and right Every big rapper has dead family member

• +1
Reactions: egyptianKang
i exposed wat satanic members of temple ov blood do to initiate dark aeon it’ll make u vomit @gigell trump assassination post

• +1
@falcon1 how can I summon a demon or someshit to come and slob on my knob? I've gotten to that point of inceldom where idc if I get possessed by evil forces. I just need some gluck gluck 3000 urgently
Watch this short demon summoning tutorial

tag me the post, lemme guess, r*pe children and drink their blood in epstein island type shi

• +1
Reactions: falcon1
Watch this short demon summoning tutorial

Only do this if you’ve made a life changing decision because one go you can’t go back most aren’t ready

Crazy fucking thread, but the replies are even crazier :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greycel and ascension
If you wana sell your sell to demons for worldly materials and get any women contact @Acion but I don’t condone it

• WTF
Reactions: greycel
That’s nothing
damn what is worse than that :lul: sacrificing an entire populus? like WW1, WW2?
true but ik this, water for me

damn what is worse than that :lul: sacrificing an entire populus? like WW1, WW2?

true but ik this, water for me
No read my responses no the trump shit

• +1
karmic debt
When the coping is too strong cope

Honestly tho being in occult it’s impossible not to be on opiate I remember being on Kratom and OD on it but

• +1
Reactions: DalitBoss
I'm not engaging with you, you have dark energy

You might suck me dry, consuming all my life force
No im light energy someone did Remote view on me

• JFL
Reactions: DalitBoss
Why do u think best rappers use opiate because the pain is unbearable to be sober knowing u gonna go to hell for selling your soul (black magic)
this is reaching, why would you even make a deal for anything physical when knowing your spirit will be suffering after dying

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: greycel and falcon1
this is reaching, why would you even make a deal for anything physical when knowing your spirit will be suffering after dying
Nothing reaching its fact not everyone is born rich someone of us are fuck by the system abusive narc father no support etc

• +1
Reactions: LOOKISM-LOGIC
But I cannot stress this enough do not touch your penis the more u abstain from touching it the more u gain discipline over masturbation and transmute sexual transmutation it’ll change your life

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: greycel, egyptianKang and ascension
Think that should be enough info for today

• +1
Reactions: ascension
Nothing reaching its fact not everyone is born rich someone of us are fuck by the system abusive narc father no support etc
Anyone above 60 iq after learning evil spirits exist wouldn’t want to make a deal with them while having the information they will suffer in hell after for how long again

• +1
Anyone above 60 iq after learning evil spirits exist wouldn’t want to make a deal with them while having the information they will suffer in hell after for how long again
Thing is people in occult don’t have the Abrahamic view of magic they don’t believe in consequences unless u do black magic on a innocent person which will return 10 folds

• +1
No read my responses no the trump shit
that shit was nuts
buddy, people have insane egos, psycopathy, they are not normal, no matter the iq, they don't care about hell, they want power now in this temporary world and are blinded by whatever abused dog trauma they had in the past

• +1
Reactions: AutisticGymcel and falcon1
Thing is people in occult don’t have the Abrahamic view of magic they don’t believe in consequences unless u do black magic on a innocent person which will return 10 folds
Word. I don't believe in karma and I know I'm not going to hell

• +1
blinded by whatever abused dog trauma
A leading factor behind why many people dabble in the occult is severe trauma, such as childhood abuse. Experiencing such abuse can deeply affect a person's mental and emotional state, leading them to seek out extreme or destructive paths. When someone has been robbed of their childhood and subjected to profound suffering, they may feel driven to engage in activities like occult practices, including selling their soul, as a way to cope with or escape their pain. The abuse can create a sense of desperation and vulnerability, pushing individuals towards such drastic measures in search of control or relief.

• +1

Last edited:
Be a normal person: avoid masturbation, take cold showers, go outside, and interact with others. These simple practices can be more impactful than we realize. Stay positive despite life's negativity, and don't let anyone tell you that you can’t achieve your goals. Even if something seems impossible, it’s attainable with perseverance Keep working towards it step by step until you can grasp it.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Tyrant and greycel
I personally believe that the subconscious mind is more powerful than any form of magick. Instead of focusing on magick, I was deeply intrigued by the potential of the human subconscious. The subconscious mind, with its vast and complex capabilities, holds incredible influence over our thoughts, behaviors, and perceptions. It can shape our experiences and outcomes far beyond what any ritual or spell might achieve. Understanding and harnessing the power of the subconscious can be more transformative than pursuing external magickal practices.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Schizoidcel, autistic_tendencies, AverageCurryEnjoyer and 1 other person
apparently there are spirits and astral plane, How do i use them to cause mass destruction:feelshmm:

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
high iq user

I personally don’t recommend magick just use subliminals or Morphic field has no sides of working with demons but upside
I believe in God bro, are Morphic fields and subliminals good. Most are fake though, where do you find/research the good real ones?
And this won't be bad for your soul?

Yes vampyrism it’s highly unethical and I don’t condone your choice
Out of curiosity, what's the worst and most unethical things you can do. Like what's the top 3, and is vampyrism even in the top 3?
Also why is vampyrism even that bad?

This is all out of just making myself less ignorant. I still believe and love God

use and ascend LL is cope just use this for 3 months

@LOOKISM-LOGIC read this:

How do we know that you aren't just trying to screw ppl over making them listen to negative stuff?
The video before that was this:

Which references the bad thing you mentioned.
Also how do you even know that these are the legit morphic fields. What makes certain morphic fields legit compared to other fake ones. Like I can put up a beat rn say grow taller and boom, its a morphic field video now?? Surely theres more to it?

yes if u believe in Islam it’s halal to marry jinns even ultra salafist agree it’s a fact u can also go to their realm of world
How is it halal to marry them, if they are bad people and you shouldn't even interact with one. Or can you only interact with one to impregnate them/ get impregnated (if u are a girl)?
I'm not Muslim but curious

Demonic pacts What Can they Give? Anything. They can take the form of a dead loved one and convince you that they will live again. They could rewind time and give you a second chance at somethink. They can give you talents and skills and abilities like you see in a prodigy. Does the deal always go wrong? No but the deal is often got a much higher cost than you realize normally higher than you want to pay or would agree to pay. Some can be helpful and Far More Human Than Angels. Because there closer to this world. But the truly Dangerous Ones think and act like children. So unless you really know what you're doing don't enter packs with demons. If you're an idiot summoning them with no idea how to do it correctly who never even bothered to learn they will actually destroy you just out of a sort of need to honor those that do bother to learn to do so Truth is every high level musicians or rapper/freestyle is working with demons and everyone in the world stage
What even bands like Oasis?
They seem pretty chill bro, or what about ABBA? Not EVERY band is that surely?
And how can u tell if they are bad or not?
I don't listen to American rap anymore, once I found out it promotes degeneracy into the world. I don't want to contribute to it.
No teacher had lots of magic books but my uncle was young didn’t connect the dots but ultimately my uncle cursed him and the teacher died in house fire
Bro wtf is this true
Then ur uncle will have to pay with his soul
For the sake of revenge he lost it. That's so messed up wtf, just forgive and forget

Be a normal person: avoid masturbation, take cold showers, go outside, and interact with others. These simple practices can be more impactful than we realize. Stay positive despite life's negativity, and don't let anyone tell you that you can’t achieve your goals. Even if something seems impossible, it’s attainable with perseverance Keep working towards it step by step until you can grasp it.
I'll send a prayer for you brother. You seem like u messed up. You seem like you are trying to do good in this world

Remember for every 1 step you walk towards God, God walks a million steps towards you.

If you wana sell your sell to demons for worldly materials and get any women contact @Acion but I don’t condone it
See stuff like this man, even telling people the direction is bad. Just cut contact completely brother. I don't care what religion you follow man, so long as you follow a relgion with a God and a moral code set in stone, that you won't bend the knee on. I believe in you man, you got this brother :heart:

Also bro what are your thoughts on sk1nwalkers, dogmen, cryptids etc. You think they exist and are they evil, or are they just creatures the same way humans are?

Also you said that Semen retention is what those bad people use for energy. But then the good people should also do that you are saying? Is it just a way of getting spiritual energy to put in the right direction?

Finally, somebody in my family is into this bad stuff. They did it out of love for somebody else supposedly. Like they put a hex on their child so their child comes back to them, because the child was going out with their friends and doing degenerate things. Will they get in trouble. Surely yes, because anything bad is bad?

Also what are the best ways to protect yourself from all of this? Thinking about God all the time?
I love God ❤️

Last edited:
I believe in God bro, are Morphic fields and subliminals good. Most are fake though, where do you find/research the good real ones?

Out of curiosity, what's the worst and most unethical things you can do. Like what's the top 3, and is vampyrism even in the top 3?
Also why is vampyrism even that bad?

This is all out of just making myself less ignorant. I still believe and love God

@LOOKISM-LOGIC read this:

How do we know that you aren't just trying to screw ppl over making them listen to negative stuff?
The video before that was this:
View attachment 3054273
Which references the bad thing you mentioned.
Also how do you even know that these are the legit morphic fields. What makes certain morphic fields legit compared to other fake ones. Like I can put up a beat rn say grow taller and boom, its a morphic field video now?? Surely theres more to it?

How is it halal to marry them, if they are bad people and you shouldn't even interact with one. Or can you only interact with one to impregnate them/ get impregnated (if u are a girl)?
I'm not Muslim but curious

What even bands like Oasis?
They seem pretty chill bro, or what about ABBA? Not EVERY band is that surely?
And how can u tell if they are bad or not?
I don't listen to American rap anymore, once I found out it promotes degeneracy into the world. I don't want to contribute to it.

Bro wtf is this true
Then ur uncle will have to pay with his soul
For the sake of revenge he lost it. That's so messed up wtf, just forgive and forget

I'll send a prayer for you brother. You seem like u messed up. You seem like you are trying to do good in this world

Remember for every 1 step you walk towards God, God walks a million steps towards you.

See stuff like this man, even telling people the direction is bad. Just cut contact completely brother. I don't care what religion you follow man, so long as you follow a relgion with a God and a moral code set in stone, that you won't bend the knee on. I believe in you man, you got this brother :heart:

Also bro what are your thoughts on sk1nwalkers, dogmen, cryptids etc. You think they exist and are they evil, or are they just creatures the same way humans are?

Also you said that Semen retention is what those bad people use for energy. But then the good people should also do that you are saying? Is it just a way of getting spiritual energy to put in the right direction?

Finally, somebody in my family is into this bad stuff. They did it out of love for somebody else supposedly. Like they put a hex on their child so their child comes back to them, because the child was going out with their friends and doing degenerate things. Will they get in trouble. Surely yes, because anything bad is bad?

Also what are the best ways to protect yourself from all of this? Thinking about God all the time?
I love God ❤️

View attachment 3054324
there are muslim jinn btw :ogre:, jinn are not demons like the movies, they are made of smokeless fire and they are like us, they have a society, family, children etc, the muslim jinns are not aggressive or evil, idk how religion plays a part in these long lost traditions of jinn marriage because interaction with jinn is considered taboo and very dangerous according to alot of scholars, also there is a reason why we don't see them in the first place, the unseen world should not be touched, these things have been a norm in the times of solomon where magic and all this other stuff was done and taught en masse

• +1
there are muslim jinn btw :ogre:, jinn are not demons like the movies, they are made of smokeless fire and they are like us, they have a society, family, children etc, the muslim jinns are not aggressive or evil, idk how religion plays a part in these long lost traditions of jinn marriage because interaction with jinn is considered taboo and very dangerous according to alot of scholars, also there is a reason why we don't see them in the first place, the unseen world should not be touched, these things have been a norm in the times of solomon where magic and all this other stuff was done and taught en masse
I wouldn't advise you to go near them. I have a good close Muslim brother, and he told me himself that he doesn't like interacting with anything bad. It's only God for him

Anyways, supposedly ever since technology and the ability to see stuff came out, all this disappeared.
Funny how that works :unsure:

At the end of the day whether any of this even is real or not.. One thing exists beyond all. And that is God brother ❤️

I wouldn't advise you to go near them. I have a good close Muslim brother, and he told me himself that he doesn't like interacting with anything bad. It's only God for him

Anyways, supposedly ever since technology and the ability to see stuff came out, all this disappeared.
Funny how that works :unsure:

At the end of the day whether any of this even is real or not.. One thing exists beyond all. And that is God brother ❤️
ofc brother, i would never even dabble into the thought, noone should ever get close, i just know basic stuff so i can also protect and teach others, and maybe identify my own problems incase i face that danger, the signs and allat etc, be careful some of the knowledge like certain books even saying it's name is very dangerous :ogre:

muslim "exorcists" (raqis) learn about these kinda information on the daily so they can confront what's going on within the patient

funny enough researching christian exorcism, it seems there's somewhat proof that it somehow works, but victim results in alot of damage, sometimes paralyzed, scratch marks, nasty bruises to the body, whilst i only witnessed raqis having the jinn go out of them with no damage, by reciting the Quran and taunting the jinn, annoying them till they leave, maybe an abrahamic faith thing so they both work

thoughts on this? @falcon1

people just distract themselves with all this tech, propaganda, shows, news, psyops that's why

• +1
If someone uses a subliminal that isn't based on magick, it generally doesn’t involve the dark practices associated with demons. However, if the subliminal creator is evil or a Satanist and employs eerie, dark imagery, they might be attempting to avoid karmic retribution. This is a concern with some subliminals, especially those associated with what are known as “wrath subs” (or “FK subs”). Despite the dark imagery used, the creator may not necessarily be engaging in harmful practices; some use such imagery simply to enhance the effectiveness of their boosters.
Fk using djinns XD:lul::lul::lul:. Massive fucking expose by a few creators.

I personally believe that the subconscious mind is more powerful than any form of magick. Instead of focusing on magick, I was deeply intrigued by the potential of the human subconscious. The subconscious mind, with its vast and complex capabilities, holds incredible influence over our thoughts, behaviors, and perceptions. It can shape our experiences and outcomes far beyond what any ritual or spell might achieve. Understanding and harnessing the power of the subconscious can be more transformative than pursuing external magickal practices.
actually based

• +1
A leading factor behind why many people dabble in the occult is severe trauma, such as childhood abuse. Experiencing such abuse can deeply affect a person's mental and emotional state, leading them to seek out extreme or destructive paths. When someone has been robbed of their childhood and subjected to profound suffering, they may feel driven to engage in activities like occult practices, including selling their soul, as a way to cope with or escape their pain. The abuse can create a sense of desperation and vulnerability, pushing individuals towards such drastic measures in search of control or relief.
Occult subcultures tend to emerge in societies with a lot of religiosity and spirituality. Now that Christianity is starting to rise again slowly among young people, you are starting to see a rise in occult subcultures. It’s just a natural process. People will get curious and will try to explore the boundaries of their faith.

believe in God bro, are Morphic fields and subliminals good. Most are fake though, where do you find/research the good real ones?
They are real just listen