The Occult

@falcon1 how can I summon a demon or someshit to come and slob on my knob? I've gotten to that point of inceldom where idc if I get possessed by evil forces. I just need some gluck gluck 3000 urgently
The lesser key of Solomon covers in detail how you can summon 72 various demons to do various biddings to your hearts desire. If you play with fire you will eventually get burnt but if your salvation is worth temporary pleasure then so be it.

• Woah
Reactions: ascension
No they won’t take your soul

What about this?
Out of curiosity, what's the worst and most unethical things you can do. Like what's the top 3, and is vampyrism even in the top 3?
Also why is vampyrism even that bad?

This is all out of just making myself less ignorant. I still believe and love God

Out of curiosity, what's the worst and most unethical things you can do. Like what's the top 3
1.Magick: Casting spells to intentionally harm or bring misfortune to others.

2.Mind Control: Using occult practices to manipulate or dominate someone's thoughts or actions without their consent.

3.Child Abuse: Any form of physical, emotional, or sexual abuse inflicted on a child, leading to long-term psychological and physical harm.

The lesser key of Solomon covers in detail how you can summon 72 various demons to do various biddings to your hearts desire. If you play with fire you will eventually get burnt but if your salvation is worth temporary pleasure then so be it.
Every practitioners on quora warned against it ( magick)

magick is the evil force behind this world

Because it’s an open secret that within the industry pretty much everyone has a foot into the occult - or at the very least, has someone doing works for them - and they have protections up for it. They have more money to pay for books, and/or people that know more than the general public, and therefore would likely have greater protections than the majority of what practitioners understand

Because black magic is on a low vibration Superstars celebrities are vibrating high on a high frequency it's hard to reach someone with low vibrations like with black magic that's vibing high, it bounces right off comes back to the sender 10 times fold ,careful when you do magic it's dangerous you can destroy yourself in the process

You summon a demon through a blood pact, and it works. As part of the agreement, you provide a soul every year on the anniversary of the deal. This involves selling other people’s souls, and it works. You have demonic sigils on your body, which also works. However, many people are unaware of this.

Kate Middleton,who married into the royal family, used black magic to secure her position.

recently a singer just went on TikTok live stream talking about illuminati saving him illuminati is real and people go to them and they have rules and contract they say we are here to save humanity