The Ones Who Say BoyMaxxing Doesn't Work, Explain This White Dork and His qt Azn gf

Zesto

Zesto

ベルセルク
His name is Sneaky and he is a pro League of Legends player . . .

Which is actually pretty ironic because my Chinese friend girl told me how much she leaves League during my study date with her date but I told her I don't play it because I don't like pc multiplayer (too sweaty, that's what the Xbox is for).

He is 24 years old (1 year older than me) but just as BoyMaxxed and WeebMaxxed.

DUxXCzFVQAECgck.jpg

Now before you say, well Zesto he StatusMaxxed as a league player that's why he has that girl, Asian girls like your Chinese friend girl love league so no wonder they'd go out with a StatusMaxxed pro league player. If you were a pro league player your friend girl would be into you like that girl with him.

Well you're wrong. As us blackpilled know, face is everything. Everything else is secondary. And girls might like to play games sometimes but they find guys that do disgusting, especially ones that consider themselves "gamers" so that's out the window too.

See as a result of his boy maxxing he looks like a kid. Like a little innocent boy just like me.

He is also a giant weeb, see the anime t-shirt? I'm wearing a goku vs frieza one just like that right now sitting in this lecture with 100 people around me as I type this.

Yet that's all part of the BoyMaxxing because as FaceandLMS told me himself, I'm a soft boy who likes anime because it's for soft boys like me.

Here's more pics of them together.

Do6okMGV4AABGif.jpg
DYoi-yMUQAE2faR.jpg

She's with him because he's BoyMaxxed and that's the end of it.

Look at how playful he is with her. This is how I'd be with my mommygf.

DYoi_W0U0AADXYf.jpg

Now part of BoyMaxxing is meaning you must appear to be very innocent. Like a little girl. So being, acting, and looking feminine is an important part of BoyMaxxing.

You need to give off a harmless cute type of energy, the polar opposite of your typical roided out high t LooksMaxxer.

As a result as Sneaky shows, it is easy to crossdress for someone who is BoyMaxxed.

Look here's him and his Azn gf cosplay crossdressing.

His gf is a real girl btw not a tranny, she has a pussy.

DYoi-MWVAAAv2Ez.jpg
DblB0JNU0AUkot1.jpg:large
153113116149_n.jpg

I'd happily cross dress cosplay with my Nipponese mommygf and even upload the pics, lmao.

I thought you boyos said azn grills only want high t guys? Despite the popularity of J-Pop and K-Pop idol boys which have millions of fans and are part of a billion dollar industry I thought it was really high t ogres that azn grills liked?

Just Lol @ You now

Dl05abvUcAA_qnU.jpg

This is them again.

IMG 6217

I will show everyone the power of BoyMaxxing when I go to Japan in January.

Just be a little more patient my buddy boyos.

@11gaijin @ZyzzReincarnate @fatcelnolonger @Nibba @Peruvian @TakaRyo @blondie

Keep in mind this Asian girl is westernized.

It will be even easier for me with actual Asian Asian girls.

Last edited:
Sneaky is a fucking faggot. Worst adc I have ever seen and Asian girls are easy to get as long as you're a streamer. Just be a streamer theory

• +1
Reactions: uglykunt, Never_Began and Nibba
So u wanna be a trap? Dude stop this shit lol. Genuinely gay

• +1
Reactions: BornAgainChad, Deleted member 147, Deleted member 283 and 3 others
Just chug kegs of soy theory
@Ritalincel

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
Blond hair and blue eyes

without that it doesn't work

Boyo, not sure if you are even serious or not. This is just cherrypicking. I can show you weird couples but that doesn't make it a norm. These are rare cases and most girls aren't into guys like that.

• +1
Reactions: jefferson and Future Arablite
His name is Sneaky and he is a pro League of Legends player . . .

Which is actually pretty ironic because my Chinese friend girl told me how much she leaves League during my study date with her date but I told her I don't play it because I don't like pc multiplayer (too sweaty, that's what the Xbox is for).

He is 24 years old (1 year older than me) but just as BoyMaxxed and WeebMaxxed.

DUxXCzFVQAECgck.jpg

Now before you say, well Zesto he StatusMaxxed as a league player that's why he has that girl, Asian girls like your Chinese friend girl love league so no wonder they'd go out with a StatusMaxxed pro league player. If you were a pro league player your friend girl would be into you like that girl with him.

Well you're wrong. As us blackpilled know, face is everything. Everything else is secondary. And girls might like to play games sometimes but they find guys that do disgusting, especially ones that consider themselves "gamers" so that's out the window too.

See as a result of his boy maxxing he looks like a kid. Like a little innocent boy just like me.

He is also a giant weeb, see the anime t-shirt? I'm wearing a goku vs frieza one just like that right now sitting in this lecture with 100 people around me as I type this.

Yet that's all part of the BoyMaxxing because as FaceandLMS told me himself, I'm a soft boy who likes anime because it's for soft boys like me.

Here's more pics of them together.

Do6okMGV4AABGif.jpg
DYoi-yMUQAE2faR.jpg

She's with him because he's BoyMaxxed and that's the end of it.

Look at how playful he is with her. This is how I'd be with my mommygf.

DYoi_W0U0AADXYf.jpg

Now part of BoyMaxxing is meaning you must appear to be very innocent. Like a little girl. So being, acting, and looking feminine is an important part of BoyMaxxing.

You need to give off a harmless cute type of energy, the polar opposite of your typical roided out high t LooksMaxxer.

As a result as Sneaky shows, it is easy to crossdress for someone who is BoyMaxxed.

Look here's him and his Azn gf cosplay crossdressing.

His gf is a real girl btw not a tranny, she has a pussy.

DYoi-MWVAAAv2Ez.jpg
DblB0JNU0AUkot1.jpg:large
153113116149_n.jpg

I'd happily cross dress cosplay with my Nipponese mommygf and even upload the pics, lmao.

I thought you boyos said azn grills only want high t guys? Despite the popularity of J-Pop and K-Pop idol boys which have millions of fans and are part of a billion dollar industry I thought it was really high t ogres that azn grills liked?

Just Lol @ You now

Dl05abvUcAA_qnU.jpg

This is them again.

View attachment 2756

I will show everyone the power of BoyMaxxing when I go to Japan in January.

Just be a little more patient my buddy boyos.

@11gaijin @ZyzzReincarnate @fatcelnolonger @Nibba @Peruvian @TakaRyo @blondie

Keep in mind this Asian girl is westernized.

It will be even easier for me with actual Asian Asian girls.

I have a plan. Dress up like a girl so that Asian women will find you attractive as well

Blush Shy

No.

I'm just making the point this guy is so BoyMaxxed he is with that Asian girl despite that gay s***

Blond hair and blue eyes

without that it doesn't work
Boyo, not sure if you are even serious or not. This is just cherrypicking. I can show you weird couples but that doesn't make it a norm. These are rare cases and most girls aren't into guys like that.

@Unwanted @11gaijin

Millions of examples of BoyMaxxed Asian boys with cute girls in Asia. (I'll be one of these soon).

This is just one extreme example.

Millions of examples of azn grills obsessing over BoyMaxxed J-Pop and K-Pop idol boys.

I have a plan. Dress up like a girl so that Asian women will find you attractive as well

@Tricky

Annoyed

That comes months into an LTR and only if it's her idea.

I disagree

He has Statusmaxxed in LOL; this means he Will attract people related to that Sphere (like Otakus)

As you can see, she's Into that stuff. He Is also white and has money.

She most likely Will cuck him with someone of the same status but with high T.

I disagree

He has Statusmaxxed in LOL; this means he Will attract people related to that Sphere (like Otakus)

As you can see, she's Into that stuff. He Is also white and has money.

She most likely Will cuck him with someone of the same status but with high T.

She's too into it to be cosplaying with him. I have a feeling it was her idea though I don't know I only heard about this guy from incels.

This goes way beyond some videogame.

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Nigga I know you don't have bad intentions but for God's sake stop with this fucking crap

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
someone ban this nigga please

I think you mean crossfit bro. Fuck lifting, it's all about vegan crossfitting.
I never see anyone do CrossFit that's actually in shape

• +1
Reactions: Never_Began
jfl you fully know this is because he is as statusmaxxed as it gets for a league player
look at imaqtpie for example, same thing
ngl he does have good skin though and once i get really horny i would fuck him tbqh

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
> League of Legends
WojakSoy Cuck

• +1
Reactions: Never_Began
We need reaction gifs. If not all of them at least :cage: @Sergeant :feelsree:

@Nibba

Oh great now @Sergeant is going to see this.

Surprise

For the record I hate traps and all they stand for!

traps = forced meme by R9k soycucks

• +1
Reactions: Never_Began, Zesto and Nibba
I Think at this point he is just trolling and trying to be obnoxious @Sergeant

Don't gotta be a fag to be cute bro

@Nibba

Ok I will do Ken Kaneki cosplay instead.

37c227a5bd96524aed64cd7d2bbdd235

With my mommygf:

AOaeq06

Glasses hachiie96 kamishiro rize kaneki ken red eyes tokyo ghoul 1440x989

D3f39d020680d79d278e60f16e3f1fdd

I Think at this point he is just trolling and trying to be obnoxious @Sergeant

@Soontm

There is nothing more seriously I take in life than 1) My JapanMaxxing 2) My BoyMaxxing 3) My mommygf (2D and 3D) 4) My waifu (2D and 3D)

Order unrelated.

Yes we get it good for you but Why do you have to create 10 new threads with the exact same Content and Spamming the frontpage

Yes we get it good for you but Why do you have to create 10 new threads with the exact same Content and Spamming the frontpage

Every thread is a unique aspect of BoyMaxxing.

It would be like saying why do we need the incels.is forum to discuss the blackpill when one thread is enough.

Stop estrogenmaxxing

Btw this guy has the greatest combover ever

kisspng-north-america-league-of-legends-championship-serie-5af4832b105c45.081228661525973803067.png

• +1
Reactions: Never_Began and Deleted member 283
Stop estrogenmaxxing

Btw this guy has the greatest combover ever

kisspng-north-america-league-of-legends-championship-serie-5af4832b105c45.081228661525973803067.png

This is how I imagine @Mainländer and others who say they are "transage."

I don't want to be mean but you got to look the part boyo. Otherwise it's as ridiculous as a man with a long beard and hairy legs in a dress.

IMG 6978

This is how I imagine @Mainländer and others who say they are "transage."

I don't want to be mean but you got to look the part boyo. Otherwise it's as ridiculous as a man with a long beard and hairy legs in a dress.

View attachment 2805
Yeah, looks are everything. But if a hairy, tall, bald man in a dress must be respected as a transgender, I must also be respected as a transage.

• +1
Reactions: Zesto
She looks like a Asian equivalent of my cousin tf.....

Don't boymax it won't work and you will regret it. You are not an anime character or marty mcfly lol

more like pooftermaxxing

Does her fuck her though? I bet she's "asexual" and takes masculine Chad dick on the side.