The only cope thats worked for me as a abused dog: embracing that its over

D

Deleted member 21345

Queer Coded Villain
Every abused dog holds onto faint hope that it's possible for them to pass some even horizon and heal their pain. For hkvs it's when their dick first passes rhe pussy lips, nearcels when they slay their first mtb, slayers when they have a circle of htb etc

Reality is nothing can ever fill that void and make us whole after what we missed out on. But therein lies the rub

Schopenhauer says the enemies of man are pain and boredom. Our lives will always be painful but don't have to be boring. And that's what's keeping you high inhibition rotting muhfuckers back

If it's over and you haven't roped, what's keeping you from living freely with reckless abandon, why are you still living a dull monotonous life?

I myself can't say I've found a way out from the abused dog pain, but once i accepted it was over, i started living witnout care for risks and without regret. That's the only cope that's ever worked

Bgf8f8f8 flat750x075f pad750x1000f8f8f8

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, wishIwasSalludon, leveruis and 11 others
Sounds like the perfect mentality to do LL with. Actually you can think like that and still looksmax, they're not contradictory.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Nick.Harte, Deleted member 31497 and Deleted member 21345
Sounds like the perfect mentality to do LL with.
Exactly

Going to a Russian ghetto for LL, a Colombian slum for rhino. Whatever the risk is, it never mattered to begin with

• Love it
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: exo, Sprinkles, Deleted member 31497 and 1 other person
i wouldn't get LL or rhino. you'll get it only to see people smaller than you and uglier than you (not saying you're ugly) slay women.

our focuses could be the same. i'm trying to get rid of my own anxiety and feelings of worthlessness. more than anything else.

• Love it
  • WTF
Reactions: Sprinkles and Deleted member 31497
i wouldn't get LL or rhino. you'll get it only to see people smaller than you and uglier than you (not saying you're ugly) slay women.

our focuses could be the same. i'm trying to get rid of my own anxiety and feelings of worthlessness. more than anything else.
They're going to slay either way, only reason to do it, or anything else is for the hell of it

You can say I'm ugly idc

Either way, that abused dog void is still gonna be there. No validation or comfort can heal it

That's where you gain freedom

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 31497
Water

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 31497
Every abused dog holds onto faint hope that it's possible for them to pass some even horizon and heal their pain. For hkvs it's when their dick first passes rhe pussy lips, nearcels when they slay their first mtb, slayers when they have a circle of htb etc

Reality is nothing can ever fill that void and make us whole after what we missed out on. But therein lies the rub

Schopenhauer says the enemies of man are pain and boredom. Our lives will always be painful but don't have to be boring. And that's what's keeping you high inhibition rotting muhfuckers back

If it's over and you haven't roped, what's keeping you from living freely with reckless abandon, why are you still living a dull monotonous life?

I myself can't say I've found a way out from the abused dog pain, but once i accepted it was over, i started living witnout care for risks and without regret. That's the only cope that's ever worked

View attachment 2564520
Youre so right

• So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 31497 and Deleted member 21345

View attachment 2564520
Ask dr sunil richardson for LL he will do anything for 500$ in mumbai 😮‍💨😮‍💨

• JFL
Reactions: It'snotover
Because the same fear that keeps them from roping is holding them back from living out their true desires. But idt you're nearly as miserable nor pathetic as the people who constantly talks about wanting to delete themselves.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21345
Living "with reckless abandon" might bring some short-term thrills, but it's not a sustainable or healthy way to live in the long term. And it's certainly not the only way to find meaning and fulfillment in life. There are many other ways to live a rich and fulfilling life.

Because the same fear that keeps them from roping is holding them back from living out their true desires. But idt you're nearly as miserable nor pathetic as the people who constantly talks about wanting to delete themselves.
I wouldn't call myself miserable, all things considered I'm in a pretty good place with a 3 year LTR and some things to look forward to

But I realize none of that is going to quell the abused dog plight and that a degree of melancholy will follow me till the day I die, but I've made my peace with that

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, It'snotover, Zukiteru and 1 other person
i'm trying to get rid of my own anxiety and feelings of worthlessness. more than anything else.
Don't you think knowing you mog the average guy, that when women in the club look at you and then 90% of the men there they see a superior specimen, and that physically you're the kind of guy who gets used on blackpilling chadfish experiments, would do that? Why would you have less sex than them?

Schopenhauer was a truecel

I wouldn't call myself miserable, all things considered I'm in a pretty good place with a 3 year LTR and some things to look forward to

But I realize none of that is going to quell the abused dog plight and that a degree of melancholy will follow me till the day I die, but I've made my peace with that
Embrace chaos, forget perfection. Life was never meant to be (has a double meaning but you get which one I'm going for 😘). Most people have traumas. It's just a gray scale and it can get better or worse depending on how you look at it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21345
There is no fking hope man !

Growing 8 inches can maybe?

Don't you think knowing you mog the average guy, that when women in the club look at you and then 90% of the men there they see a superior specimen, and that physically you're the kind of guy who gets used on blackpilling chadfish experiments, would do that? Why would you have less sex than them?
i don't understand what you're trying to say. you didn't write this well.

Exactly

Going to a Russian ghetto for LL, a Colombian slum for rhino. Whatever the risk is, it never mattered to begin with
you'll see how much it matters when you're crippled and pained for the rest of your life when the surgery fucks you up

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint

Users who are viewing this thread

Back