The only falio that matters is race

ranierean

ranierean

D-9999
I don’t have any other reasonable explanation for why I am incel, everything else just screams normdraugr platitude or Indian PSL numbers autism to me.

Even if you take the latter seriously, your height, your bones, it’s all heritable and phenotypical. A rare 95th percentile ethnic who’s actually attractive to women usually looks “White” and is still inferior to a 50th percentile cumskin–if you say that the genes are all that matters then you should be un-PC enough to say that the short answer for all this is race.

There's no pride in lucking out and being born attractive to an ugly race anyway, why would you want to be surrounded by filth? Your children will likely be hideous too because these things even out.

I could go through five LL surgeries and buy the most obnoxious Jordans with 5 inch lifts–this will not cancel out my svadharma of being a LifeLeak watermark impaled steel worker squashed into pink mist (a chink).
If you’re White and you disagree with this, chances are that your real problem is banal and superficial stuff like “the dating culture”, or women being fat, whereas I am someone who’s condemned to eternal loneliness. I don’t have a way out of this, not even something that would degrade me and be not worth it in the balance of it.
Ask any Asian woman and they’ll pick you over me a billion times over with no statistical error, I can’t even call them “my” women in the pedestrian sense.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: mulattomaxxing, Esteban1997, iam good boy and 9 others
what a cuck. just date withing ur race amd you will be fine. instead ur crying on an incel forum . fuck you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: barretstoe, bishōnenmaxxer, Hero of the Imperium and 12 others
Yea bro good bones hair height and skull are all white traits

Being deformed is ethnic trait

Jfl at you mental gymnastic phd subhumans

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zura, st.hamudi but 6‘5, 1uft and 5 others
Kill yourself JBW coping shitskin faggot no foid will ever want my ugly ass.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, Kamui, BrahminBoss and 2 others
I don’t have any other reasonable explanation for why I am incel, everything else just screams normdraugr platitude or Indian PSL numbers autism to me.

Even if you take the latter seriously, your height, your bones, it’s all heritable and phenotypical. A rare 95th percentile ethnic who’s actually attractive to women usually looks “White” and is still inferior to a 50th percentile cumskin–if you say that the genes are all that matters then you should be un-PC enough to say that the short answer for all this is race.

There's no pride in lucking out and being born attractive to an ugly race anyway, why would you want to be surrounded by filth? Your children will likely be hideous too because these things even out.

I could go through five LL surgeries and buy the most obnoxious Jordans with 5 inch lifts–this will not cancel out my svadharma of being a LifeLeak watermark impaled steel worker squashed into pink mist (a chink).
If you’re White and you disagree with this, chances are that your real problem is banal and superficial stuff like “the dating culture”, or women being fat, whereas I am someone who’s condemned to eternal loneliness. I don’t have a way out of this, not even something that would degrade me and be not worth it in the balance of it.
Ask any Asian woman and they’ll pick you over me a billion times over with no statistical error, I can’t even call them “my” women in the pedestrian sense.
mentally healthy people are most attracted to chad/stacy of their race

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe and st.hamudi but 6‘5
what a cuck. just date withing ur race amd you will be fine. instead ur crying on an incel forum . fuck you
All women have the same standards regardless of their race nowadays

• +1
Reactions: Jigen and 3links2
True. short meds and Hispanics can slay lot

Go to sea

I thought you had a hyperborean soul that transcended your inhuman and robotic asiatic racial typology, instead you decided to cope with JBW like every other small-souled bugman. Sad!

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: BrahminBoss, zura, Cheesyrumble and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5

Smart and true you sound college educated

Life of a bug. A struggle in every single metric

u spittin but finding megabaddies of ur own race is hard (speaking as a nigger) (this only applies to nigger) and plus latinas/asias/stacies r hotter than like a good chunk of black women

All women have the same standards regardless of their race nowadays
not exactly. not that im a gigachad nigga but i cold approached 2 hoes at mall 2 weeks ago got a no both times. I also know 3 mid ass white boys (whom i look better than) and if they were me wearing the same fit they woulda pulled. same concept with Asians, and even moreso for indians. not saying that they all only want THEIR race, but race def plays a factor unless you're gigachad nigga.

u spittin but finding megabaddies of ur own race is hard (speaking as a nigger) (this only applies to nigger) and plus latinas/asias/stacies r hotter than like a good chunk of black women
No wonder why in Korea they are huddled together or alone. My GF was the only black girl with a guy (me) but even then she's mulatta/lightskin.

the only real failo that matters is high inhibition and introversion. if you have this say goodbye to having sex without prostitues.

what
what does this mean are you agreeing or disagreeing also im honored to be quoted by the legendary xangsane

what

what does this mean are you agreeing or disagreeing also im honored to be quoted by the legendary xangsane.

U should meet up with @mrriceguy to get advice on slaying while being a cuck

• JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel, incel194012940, Jigen and 1 other person
just get with ur looksmatch

just get with ur looksmatch
looksmatching is gay u got the whole game messed up. you only looksmatch when you find her attractive enough in your personal opinion or you have no other options. a 5/10 guy can pull a 7-8/10 and smash with the right rizz and luck. seen the shit happen too many times.

looksmatching is gay u got the whole game messed up. you only looksmatch when you find her attractive enough in your personal opinion or you have no other options. a 5/10 guy can pull a 7-8/10 and smash with the right rizz and luck. seen the shit happen too many times.
yeah but it wont be a balanced relationship, shell have control over you, with hypergamy most men date below their looksmatch anyway

yeah but it wont be a balanced relationship, shell have control over you, with hypergamy most men date below their looksmatch anyway
Twizz we ain't looking for the relationship we lookin for the SMASH. at least when you're young that's what you should be in it for, not for no long term bs. and besides, some lucky niggas get em for lyfe so🤷🏿‍♂️.

Twizz we ain't looking for the relationship we lookin for the SMASH. at least when you're young that's what you should be in it for, not for no long term bs. and besides, some lucky niggas get em for lyfe so🤷🏿‍♂️.
idk my oneitis looks similiar to me and i wanna marry her idc abt slaying

• +1
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom
Race is just cope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Esteban1997 and 📎♿️⚙️
idk my oneitis looks similiar to me and i wanna marry her idc abt slaying
ah, understood. more power to you twizz. ngl im in my dirtbag era I am NOT a part of the looksmax.org community im just here for arguments and giving advice. hope u and shawty get together tho🤞🏿

• Love it
Reactions: gribsufer1

most women even asian women prefer thier own race.

like its not even close

youre the problem youre complaining about if you want to fuck white girls only

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1 and creamgoid42
sounds like some ethnic who wants white women

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
deranged chink

• +1
Reactions: 📎♿️⚙️
Kill yourself JBW coping shitskin faggot no foid will ever want my ugly ass.
I thought you had a hyperborean soul that transcended your inhuman and robotic asiatic racial typology, instead you decided to cope with JBW like every other small-souled bugman. Sad!
most women even asian women prefer thier own race.

like its not even close

youre the problem youre complaining about if you want to fuck white girls only
sounds like some ethnic who wants white women
Okay, fuck you too.
If an AW ever showed interest in me I honestly wouldn't be here. Who wants to talk to gay Indians all day long lmao?
If you really think that you have it so much worse than a random Asian guy then just do the world a favor and board the Schery Express ASAP you absolute fucking subhumans.
So much for a blackpilled forum btw, the next thing you'll say is "shower and smile more bro, the fact that the vast majority of Asian women cohabitates with White men is just something that's not at play here, bro".

"Just go back to China"
Hey, why didn't I think of this before? Surely the sexless country that is crashing below 1.0 TFR while everyone is gnawing at each other's throats 24/7 and where drivers are expected to drive over the kids they accidentally so much as lightly bump into and kill them just to be sure is the place where a sensitive young soul can find love!
Just pray to the chink gutter oil deities to be born with the hereditary right to live in one of the Tier 1 cities and hope that it gets you at least 1/10th of the way to the equivalent of the living standard of a hobo from the poorest US state/EU microregion... theory. China numba wan!
Btw all the trucel white guy ""English teachers"" who were dumb enough to move there were treated like gods, I'm not sure what's happening there now but how am I supposed to cope with that? A white brah can use the gay normgroid shrill "advice" you guys give me and… actually get something out of this and be successful.

I hate this forum.
Drooling fucking retards.

Oh look, the Nietzchean Peater Hindoo Bramahan is saying that the bioleninist mantra of race being a social construct was true all along, I wonder how he got there?
If race is only skin deep, Mr. Libtard, wouldn't non-whites remain extremely ugly anyway? Do you find the fecal color of your skin attractive?
Europeans are beautiful and shitskins are ugly, why complicate things?
"But X, Y, Z!" No, you're just a nigger. A nigger. A sand nigger, a wetback nigger, an injun nigger, an oriental nigger, a subcontinental nigger--it really doesn't matter because they all suck and need to die--all the diversity in this world is just there for the Aryan Heroes to have their pick of this week's episode recurring foe to slay.
If you want to be ethnic coper then at least be someone not gratingly resentful and gratuitously homosexual. This med supremacy groid caricature is just dumb and revolting.

U should meet up with @mrriceguy to get advice on slaying while being a cuck
He actually roped and you'll be next, such is the fate of a ricecel.
Nad is gone too I noticed.

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: SonOfDarkseid, bishōnenmaxxer, 📎♿️⚙️ and 1 other person
Okay, fuck you too.
If an AW ever showed interest in me I honestly wouldn't be here. Who wants to talk to gay Indians all day long lmao?
If you really think that you have it so much worse than a random Asian guy then just do the world a favor and board the Schery Express ASAP you absolute fucking subhumans.
So much for a blackpilled forum btw, the next thing you'll say is "shower and smile more bro, the fact that the vast majority of Asian women cohabitates with White men is just something that's not at play here, bro".

"Just go back to China"
Hey, why didn't I think of this before? Surely the sexless country that is crashing below 1.0 TFR while everyone is gnawing at each other's throats 24/7 and where drivers are expected to drive over the kids they accidentally so much as lightly bump into and kill them just to be sure is the place where a sensitive young soul can find love!
Just pray to the chink gutter oil deities to be born with the hereditary right to live in one of the Tier 1 cities and hope that it gets you at least 1/10th of the way to the equivalent of the living standard of a hobo from the poorest US state/EU microregion... theory. China numba wan!
Btw all the trucel white guy ""English teachers"" who were dumb enough to move there were treated like gods, I'm not sure what's happening there now but how am I supposed to cope with that? A white brah can use the gay normgroid shrill "advice" you guys give me and… actually get something out of this and be successful.

I hate this forum.

Oh look, the Nietzchean Peater Hindoo Bramahan is saying that the bioleninist mantra of race being a social construct was true all along, I wonder how he got there?
If race is only skin deep, Mr. Libtard, wouldn't non-whites remain extremely ugly anyway? Do you find the fecal color of your skin attractive?
"But X, Y, Z!" No, you're just a nigger. A nigger. A sand nigger, a wetback nigger, an injun nigger, an oriental nigger, a subcontinental nigger--it really doesn't matter because they all suck and need to die--all the diversity in this world is just there for the Aryan Heroes to have their pick of this week's episode recurring foe to slay.
If you want to be ethnic coper then at least be someone not gratingly resentful and gratuitously homosexual. This med supremacy groid caricature is just dumb and revolting.

Attachments

• 3728515_videoplayback_5.mp4
    407.1 KB
Okay, fuck you too.

"Just go back to China"

I hate this forum.

kys chink

• +1
Reactions: Kamui
Okay, fuck you too.

"Just go back to China"

I hate this forum.

bio leninism? :lul: funny guy, and i mean date your looksmatch she probably wont reject you

Okay, fuck you too.

"Just go back to China"

I hate this forum.

OP is mad he’s getting cucked by subhuman wybois hahaha mald harder chink

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 📎♿️⚙️ and st.hamudi but 6‘5
why does your English read like google translate if you live in the US

China is a pretty nice place to live, houses in rural areas are on average a bit better than those in the US. All my oldcel farmer relatives live in these giant marble houses now. The problem is if you have to wageslave they’ll make u work harder

but if u got connections u can make it work better than having nothing in the US. OFC u can’t be a NEET and expect to married lol.

U won’t see foreigners unless you live in a few specific places, beijing, guanzhou ext.

u don’t have to eat gutter oil food if u don’t want to u can just buy stuff from farmers and cook it, most cities u can just go outside and buy it from some villagers

Okay, fuck you too.

"Just go back to China"

I hate this forum.
I never told you to go back to China or that you can fuck noodlewhores. Stop putting words in my mouth all I said is that no foid will ever want me because I am ugly. Fuck off you retarded chinkiod.

I never said to go back to China. I told you to go to Southeast Asia where the chink minority rules over the jungle gooks as a mercantile elite so that you would be ubermensch and live like jews do in Amerikwa. You could make business deals with chink boomers while smoking 3 packs of cigs a day at the Mahjong table and slaying junglegook foids as you order around your SEA slaves. I wish I could have that lifestyle. You need to harden your heart and and stop being a little homo, embrace your genetic destiny.

Last edited:
I never said to go back to China. I told you to go to Southeast Asia where the chink minority rules over the jungle gooks as a mercantile elite so that you would be ubermensch and live like jews do in Amerikwa. You could make business deals with chink boomers while smoking 3 packs of cigs a day at the Mahjong table and slaying junglegook foids as you order around your SEA slaves. I wish I could have that lifestyle. You need to harden your heart and and stop being a little homo, embrace your genetic destiny.
The international Chinese transient class is some of the most pathetic people I know haha.
Even the CCP nepo kids who go to the top universities are just so dumb, they cheat on everything and have zero fucking clue on what to do with their lives and they really accomplish nothing, they only exist to waste money in their host countries and be lonely or bring their retard cliques with them. Once it dries up they usually just rope lol and I think I should do too honestly.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss

What about -ve canthal tilt

Cope I fuck blondes while you rot

• JFL
Reactions: incelmogger
No waste time on weeping, better go do job

Go back to Asia then faggot

• JFL
Reactions: brucewayne78

yeah wtf is the indian psl its actually funny which races are the ugliest is something I want to know and also there is no such thing as one race all looking amazing there are a trillion ugly blacks, white, lations, china ppl, really everyone

if ur subhuman midget then, it’s u issue not ur race, speak for urself and dont u dare lump me with u