The only guide to surgical ascension

Lev Peshkov

Lev Peshkov

High T
OK. So now most people are leaving I'm realising they won't ever ascend which is sad to me, so I want to share an actual guide now. This is 100% serious I'm not trolling pls read.

Base: ok so if your 5'2 Indian manlet with an awful recessed mandible and maxilla with a weird shaped head and low t it's over. But for most of us our recession is there but not 100% recessed and also midface isn't on the it's over region. Its in the ok region so if you are in the slightly recessed but noticeable and decent midface you can proceed to spend all your money in surgeries that now pretty much guarantee ascension now but obviously it's gonna be hard work and lots of money to get here so we're gonna start with mandible and maxilla

Mandible and maxilla: so now you need to find a surgeon who can perform the lefort 2+ procedure. The most likely one you'll get if your like me is lefort 2 from Andrei, also ask for ZSO with it otherwise your zygos will look recessed an weird. He will also do you a genioplasty and bsso and chinwing to get that angle of 115 and that chin protrusion. Congrats you've gone up 1 psl ish now we move onto refining your look and getting gigachad additions

Nose: so I read somewhere (it was on here) that a slightly upturned nose is 1.5 psl so get that

Eye area: ok this is the break or make. Look at some actors that have awful eyes and good everything else. It ruins the whole face. So get these which I believe will most likely get you either good eye area but hunter eyes are not guaranteed but here we go anyway. Almond eye surgery, canthoplasty, blephoplasty,infraorbital implants, brow implants and orbital decompression. Well done you got good eye area now. I'd also say no matter your pheno get green eye contacts. Its small change but green eye is Chad asf

Cheekbones: so now you have pretty good cheekbones because of the ZSO, but not gigachad so we need to try and get these. Due to ur pheno and type and race look for similar gigachad models of that and get the custom implants on there. However the HA fillers look really good as well. I belive that's another 1 psl for good cheekbone area don't quote me on that though.

Another of the surgical procedures now must be the jawline. Amazing jawline will do great things for you. Eppley custom implants will do this perfectly. Do the correct research for this though becuase otherwise you'll decend rather than ascend.

Now for you philtrumcels I have been informed a lip lift will serve you fine so get that!

Finally a good hairline. Either get forehead reduction or hairline transplant. Your face is meant to be 3 equal thrirds so get that forehead properly done for your face or you'll look a bit like Henry Cavill. He sometimes looks good sometimes looks awful.

If I missed anything tell me and I'll add it in. Thanks for reading! Hope I helped someone

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Aero, FreakkForLife, RAITEIII and 15 others
can you elaborate on the forehead reduction surgery

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
Greycels not even once

• +1
Reactions: Kade and Nosecel
The greycels posts man
Laugh2

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII, PubertyMaxxer, Darkstrand and 3 others
Mandible and maxilla: so now you need to find a surgeon who can perform the lefort 2+ procedure. The most likely one you'll get if your like me is lefort 2 from Andrei, also ask for ZSO with it otherwise your zygos will look recessed an weird. He will also do you a genioplasty and bsso and chinwing to get that angle of 115 and that chin protrusion. Congrats you've gone up 1 psl ish now we move onto refining your look and getting gigachad additions
I'm 100% sure he never agreed to perform a Lefort 2 on you. Prove me wrong greycel.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and Lev Peshkov
No one in this forum will get a lefort 1 let alone a lefort 2 or 3.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5385, Kade, MiroslavBulldosex and 8 others
No one in this forum will get a lefort 1 let alone a lefort 2 or 3.

this

chin wings and genioplastys are basically the only realistic surgery for most ppl unless they have true malocclusion it seems.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 4430, Deleted member 4044 and Lev Peshkov
U forgot lip lift for philtrumcels

• +1
this

chin wings and genioplastys are basically the only realistic surgery for most ppl unless they have true malocclusion it seems.
I actually do hahah. Also just ask loads of surgeons beg them. Make them feel bad for not doing it. Tell them your whole sad I'm ugly and I've never had a girl even look at me

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: FreakkForLife, RAITEIII, lookserumaxeru and 1 other person
OK. So now most people are leaving I'm realising they won't ever ascend which is sad to me, so I want to share an actual guide now. This is 100% serious I'm not trolling pls read.

Base: ok so if your 5'2 Indian manlet with an awful recessed mandible and maxilla with a weird shaped head and low t it's over. But for most of us our recession is there but not 100% recessed and also midface isn't on the it's over region. Its in the ok region so if you are in the slightly recessed but noticeable and decent midface you can proceed to spend all your money in surgeries that now pretty much guarantee ascension now but obviously it's gonna be hard work and lots of money to get here so we're gonna start with mandible and maxilla

Nose: so I read somewhere (it was on here) that a slightly upturned nose is 1.5 psl so get that

Eye area: ok this is the break or make. Look at some actors that have awful eyes and good everything else. It ruins the whole face. So get these which I believe will most likely get you either good eye area but hunter eyes are not guaranteed but here we go anyway. Almond eye surgery, canthoplasty, blephoplasty,infraorbital implants, brow implants and orbital decompression. Well done you got good eye area now. I'd also say no matter your pheno get green eye contacts. Its small change but green eye is Chad asf

Cheekbones: so now you have pretty good cheekbones because of the ZSO, but not gigachad so we need to try and get these. Due to ur pheno and type and race look for similar gigachad models of that and get the custom implants on there. However the HA fillers look really good as well. I belive that's another 1 psl for good cheekbone area don't quote me on that though.

Another of the surgical procedures now must be the jawline. Amazing jawline will do great things for you. Eppley custom implants will do this perfectly. Do the correct research for this though becuase otherwise you'll decend rather than ascend.

Now for you philtrumcels I have been informed a lip lift will serve you fine so get that!

Finally a good hairline. Either get forehead reduction or hairline transplant. Your face is meant to be 3 equal thrirds so get that forehead properly done for your face or you'll look a bit like Henry Cavill. He sometimes looks good sometimes looks awful.

If I missed anything tell me and I'll add it in. Thanks for reading! Hope I helped someone
On eye area you forgot to mention that you need both PFL and IPD for hunter eyes, there are some invasive surgeries that will widen both.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: MogTheMogger, Darkstrand and Lev Peshkov
On eye area you forgot to mention that you need both PFL and IPD for hunter eyes, there are some invasive surgeries that will widen both.
Cool could you write me something to copy paste?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
Just fucking lol @ graycels.

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII, MiroslavBulldosex and Lev Peshkov
Just fucking lol @ graycels.
Thanks buddy, not like I've been researching this since I was 12 and I'm 16 now. Yano. Color sof my name for lacks of posts is > knowledge and research.

Thanks buddy, not like I've been researching this since I was 12 and I'm 16 now. Yano. Color sof my name for lacks of posts is > knowledge and research.
All that shit is elementary, structure your threads better, and focus on money and socializing rather than surgeries at 16, just fucking lol.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: doll, MiroslavBulldosex and Lev Peshkov
All that shit is elementary, structure your threads better, and focus on money and socializing rather than surgeries at 16, just fucking lol.
bud, i wish more than anyone i could get surgey at 16, still have college to slay in but im not allowed lefort till im in my 20s andrei bluepill idea says "ive still got grwoth" JFL thanks for the tip though, ill add images ann formatting next time

bud, i wish more than anyone i could get surgey at 16, still have college to slay in but im not allowed lefort till im in my 20s andrei bluepill idea says "ive still got grwoth" JFL thanks for the tip though, ill add images ann formatting next time
Nigga go outside.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: WillVisitGandy
Your maxilla is already forward grown but if looking like an ape is your thing then go for it.
No I have short face syndrom my maxilla needs to get lowered otherwise I look like a baby with no teeth while smiling I get lf1 for free btw

Nigga no one would ever get lefort 2

Your best bet is to get super bimax (upper maxilla,BSSO, and genioplasty)

And you recommend cheekbones implants instead of MSE?? Omfg graycel

Go post this on reddit so hopefully some guys ruin there faces while we ascend

• +1
Reactions: doll
I'm pretty sure any surgery related to PFL and IPD is a pipe, you can get maybe a mm or so from MSE, but pretty sure that's it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385
You didn't have to continue with the flaws after saying 5'2. If you're a 5'2 its' game over. It doesn't matter how you look. You can look like a mix of David Gandy and Francisco Lachowski in his prime, and you will never be looked as a man at that height.

Realistically if you're under 5'5 it's game over for you. Yes 5'5 is a horrible height, but you can still manage to find pussy at that height if you're extremely good looking. Just go for shorter girls. But if you're <5'5 it's over. You'll never find a woman in your life, and if you get lucky enough to get with one she'll cheat on you within a month in the relationship finding a 6'1 Chad. Why the hell would she waste her time on a man who is basically borderline midget if she can get a guy better looking and taller? It makes no sense.

Your maxilla is already forward grown but if looking like an ape is your thing then go for it.

I was about to say that, i seriously wouldn't recommand a jaw surgery as hardcore as LF2 to someone who already has an average ( not recessed ) maxilla and mandible.

'' muh noone will get lefort 2+ ''

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: FreakkForLife, Deleted member 5385 and Deleted member 4430
Lmfaoo so salty bruh
Look up what salty means. I’m not it.

Just telling you around this time you should be socializing and making money, looking up surgeries is useless, how you gonna even pay for them? Dont waste your teen years more.

Your knowledge isn’t even groundbreaking, very graycel bluecel level.

• +1
Look up what salty means. I’m not it.

Just telling you around this time you should be socializing and making money, looking up surgeries is useless, how you gonna even pay for them? Dont waste your teen years more.

Your knowledge isn’t even groundbreaking, very graycel bluecel level.
I appreciate the advice buddy. I've got a contract for 150k per year as a Contractor on middleeastern airports and I'm not thinking money will be an issue. I made the thread to help people that often ask me. And tbh when I was new here I'd have lived to have a thread like this

I appreciate the advice buddy. I've got a contract for 150k per year as a Contractor on middleeastern airports and I'm not thinking money will be an issue. I made the thread to help people that often ask me. And tbh when I was new here I'd have lived to have a thread like this
Are you making that now at 16? Move out then and get the surgeries. Parents can’t boss you around then right.

• +1
Are you making that now at 16? Move out then and get the surgeries. Parents can’t boss you around then right.
Not yet. When I'm 17. I have to get to construction site manager but that's super easy. Soon I'll be OK to move out tho. Gonna ascend hard hopefully.

Not yet. When I'm 17. I have to get to construction site manager but that's super easy. Soon I'll be OK to move out tho. Gonna ascend hard hopefully.
$150k contract at 16, that starts at 17, how rich are your damn parents?

• +1
$150k contract at 16, that starts at 17, how rich are your damn parents?
Povos lmao, it's my Saudi mate who got me the job cuz hes married to the jobs owners daughter. And it's good cuz I'm a freelance builder so I don't have to live in paki land after

Povos lmao, it's my Saudi mate who got me the job cuz hes married to the jobs owners daughter. And it's good cuz I'm a freelance builder so I don't have to live in paki land after
So yeah, you’re not 99.99% of 16 year olds. Still focus on securing that or money, job, connection, works skills etc, rather than surgeries solely. And socializing.
You should be planning and researching at least a few more years before you pull the trigger on which surgeries you want.

• +1
So yeah, you’re not 99.99% of 16 year olds. Still focus on securing that or money, job, connection, works skills etc, rather than surgeries solely. And socializing.
You should be planning and researching at least a few more years before you pull the trigger on which surgeries you want.
Damn right brother! That's why I'm here at 16 and getting surgeries at 20ish

"The only guide to surgical ascension".

Random Advices with no knolowedge.

You suggest ZSO after Lefort II when ZSO doesn't give forward projection, STUPID MONKEY.
Also if you have low set zygos, it will be at 100% a lookmin.

I won't reading the rest, a usefull guide give accurate advices when you should get the surgery, and especially how to do it.

Not just: 'Ehi, do you have problem with jawline? Le FortII and Implants broo'

• +1

i wonder if surgeons are capable of doing these two surgeries, do you know more about it or you know any thread where i can learn more about it? thanks king

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
much love greycel

• +1
can you elaborate on the forehead reduction surgery
if forehead skin is tight, an implant gets inserted which is increased in size over a span of several months to elongate the forehead skin

on day of surgery, implant gets removed and a part of forehead gets cut away (along your hairline)

if forehead skin is tight, an implant gets inserted which is increased in size over a span of several months to elongate the forehead skin

on day of surgery, implant gets removed and a part of forehead gets cut away (along your hairline)
That's fucking amazing I'll add that to the post

Cool could you write me something to copy paste?
There is something called a tripod osteotomy that widens the PFL.

For IPD, there are a couple of surgeries that result in IPD increase:

- Orbital Box Osteotomy (extremely dangerous and you're not getting it unless you are severely deformed)

View attachment 395033

- Surgical Bilateral Orbital Expansion

Link will not appear.
I'm pretty sure any surgery related to PFL and IPD is a pipe, you can get maybe a mm or so from MSE, but pretty sure that's it
Tripod osteotomy from Doctor Sinn (I think he'll give it to you for cosmetic reasons, maybe, don't quote me on that because I've yet to email him about it).

I'm about to email the Russian surgeon Doctor Andreischev for IMDO + MFLIII (I'm not sure if he does MFLIII tbh, that may be Doctor Sinn that does that) for Maxillary forwards growth and IPD gains. And if my PFL hasn't increased along with the IPD gainage from the MFLIII, I will then opt to get a tripod osteotomy from Doctor Sinn.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385, Lev Peshkov and Darkstrand
l'm abou to email the Russian surgeon Doctor Andreischev for IMDO + MFLIII (I'm not sure if he does MFLIII tbh, that may be Doctor Sinn that does that) for Maxillary forwards growth and IPD gains. And if my PFL hasn't increased along with the IPD gainage from the MFLIII, I will then opt to get a tripod osteotomy from Doctor Sinn.
Nice plan...
Can you quote how you get IPD change from MFLIII? It has something to do with soft tissue manipulation, right?