The Only Muscles That Matter

Lonely

Lonely

Banned
Abs don't matter much tbh. They aren't visible 90% of the time. Here are the 6 aesthetic muscles:

1. Neck (duh)
2. Upper Chest (plate armor looking chest)
3. Lateral Deltoid (width of shoulder)
4. Lats (width of back)
5. Triceps (largest mass of arm)
6. Forearms (always visible)

Train every muscle ofc to a good degree and work hard on them but make these the centre of your aesthetics training and put a special focus on them. These are the muscles that will cause you to be yoked and look amazing in a shirt and naked. It's why superheros look so good.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Darwined, twilight, Deleted member 16220 and 2 others
Bump because high quality thread

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, Bakin donuts 🍩, Danish_Retard and 13 others
Why greycels make theses super low effort OBVIOUS threads thinking in 3 YEARS OF THIS FORUM EXISTING, nobody ever though about the muscles that matters

A reminder, if you have shit gonions, neck won't matter, because neck is defined by your gonions width

Your head to shoulder ratio and bideltoid length, clavicles straigthness matter more than any of theses "muscles"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, LightSkinNoob, Deleted member 21192 and 10 others
Why greycels make theses super low effort OBVIOUS threads thinking in 3 YEARS OF THIS FORUM EXISTING, nobody ever though about the muscles that matters

A reminder, if you have shit gonions, neck won't matter, because neck is defined by your gonions width

Your head to shoulder ratio and bideltoid length, clavicles straigthness matter more than any of theses "muscles"
Cause most people I see in the gym don't focus on these muscles lmao. They're stuck doing powerbuilding crap and build muscles no one cares about like the spinal erectors and quads and lower chest.

Blah blah blah more genetic blackpill crap. Even if you have shit genetics you will look good/ better with muscles regardless of "ummm akctually my bigonial shitpoop length is 0.181819% less aesthetic than the ideal 🤓"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness, fyte, Hero of the Imperium and 3 others
Cause most people I see in the gym don't focus on these muscles lmao. They're stuck doing powerbuilding crap and build muscles no one cares about like the spinal erectors and quads and lower chest.

Blah blah blah more genetic blackpill crap. Even if you have shit genetics you will look good/ better with muscles regardless of "ummm akctually my bigonial shitpoop length is 0.181819% less aesthetic than the ideal 🤓"
No you won't look good, you will look like a retard over compenstating, it will be comical

If it makes you feel better to think that ok. I'm preaching the brutal truth

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5892, Deleted member 20565 and LooksOrDeath
No you won't look good, you will look like a retard over compenstating, it will be comical

Ok m8. Whatever you say. I'm tall and I have good insertions so I look way better than I did with no muscle. People who bitch about insertions and shit are usually just too lazy and undisciplined to gymmaxx.

• +1
Reactions: fyte and Danish_Retard
Ok m8. Whatever you say. I'm tall and I have good insertions so I look way better than I did with no muscle. People who bitch about insertions and shit are usually just too lazy and undisciplined to gymmaxx.
Good shit innit. I also have top tier insertions, top tier ratios and 6ft4

Just reminding you that not everyone got it like me and you little graycel, some people have fucked up ratios and will just look super funny gymcelling

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20565, Deleted member 17311 and BoneDensity
Good shit innit. I also have top tier insertions, top tier ratios and 6ft4

Just reminding you that not everyone got it like me and you little graycel, some people have fucked up ratios and will just look super funny gymcelling
Good 4 u m8, but you sound kinda stupid. 99.9% of men will benefit from more muscle.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness, fyte, Hero of the Imperium and 2 others
Glutes matter if you want to fuck hard

• +1
Reactions: BoneDensity

neck is the only muscle that increases facial attractiveness

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, Deleted member 1851, BoneDensity and 1 other person
neck is the only muscle that increases facial attractiveness
Yup; But you need to be massetermaxxed and have some good gonions for good masseter insertions

Dude in my PFP got good massetrs because of his gonions insertions

Him with his skinny neck LOOKS UNCANNY ASF

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate, Deleted member 20651 and thereallegend
Abs don't matter much tbh. They aren't visible 90% of the time. Here are the 6 aesthetic muscles:

1. Neck (duh)
4. Lats (width of back)

Train every muscle ofc to a good degree and work hard on them but make these the centre of your aesthetics training and put a special focus on them. These are the muscles that will cause you to be yoked and look amazing in a shirt and naked. It's why superheros look so good.
I've seen Hamza mentioning these muscles, and It does make sense, do you think building these in home with just Dumbbells is possible?

I've seen Hamza mentioning these muscles, and It does make sense, do you think building these in home with just Dumbbells is possible?
1. Sort of
2. Yes
3. Yes
4. Sort of
5. Yes
6. Yes

Assuming you have dumbbells that go up to a high enough weight

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium
1. Sort of
2. Yes
3. Yes
4. Sort of
5. Yes
6. Yes

Assuming you have dumbbells that go up to a high enough weight
I've a pair of 10 lbs and one 15 lbs, I'm new to training I've been doing home workouts since last month and I guess my Shoulders have put on some size and I also work my foreamrs but it's been 2 weeks or so I'm not seeing enough changes.

I've a pair of 10 lbs and one 15 lbs, I'm new to training I've been doing home workouts since last month and I guess my Shoulders have put on some size and I also work my foreamrs but it's been 2 weeks or so I'm not seeing enough changes.
Tbh you should really go to the gym

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and Deleted member 20651
The only muscle most of you need to train is your sphincter

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20565
They may matter more than others but in the end, if you are training them, you will be hitting all your upper body lmao

If you are training lats, you will be hitting your biceps

If you are training upper chest, you will be hitting front delts and lower chest

It will not in the most optimal way but still enough to make a really good physique

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
If you are training lats, you will be hitting your biceps

If you are training upper chest, you will be hitting front delts and lower chest

It will not in the most optimal way but still enough to make a really good physique
I see.

You must isolate for optimal muscle gains, however.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1851
just name ever upper muscle theory

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and LooksOrDeath

Have any examples of thick neck with bad gonions

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
just name ever upper muscle theory
Yeah, except for the biceps, rhomboids, traps, every other back muscle, spinal erectors, every abs muscle, front deltoid, rear deltoid and lower chest

Yeah, except for the biceps, rhomboids, traps, every other back muscle, spinal erectors, every abs muscle, front deltoid, rear deltoid and lower chest
bro of fucking course you need biceps i dont even think your a gymcel bro post a pic

1. masseters

Have any examples of thick neck with bad gonions
Yes promise I saw them on my Instagram FYP but I forgot to screenshot

WWhenever they pop up again I'll show you
They just look like boneless fags with big necks, its comical

Also fix head posture before training neck
If you got natural good gonions, your neck will be naturally thicker (dead ass)

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath

1. Neck (duh)
4. Lats (width of back)

swtich triceps with calves

I think you need to rate upper back higher. Upper back is critical for looking big from the side, and traps could look very aesthetic on a well developed physique.

I think you need to rate upper back higher. Upper back is critical for looking big from the side, and traps could look very aesthetic on a well developed physique.
Are you talking about Upper Back (width) or Upper Back (thickness)?

not everyone would look better with muscles :dafuckfeels: especially framecels

FACE IS WHAT MATTERS MOST :feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

just train your masseters instead of hiding them altogether with a beard
I saw your skincare guide and liked it, and have been following it. Do you have a similar guide for training the jaw?

stop posting.