The only time I ever went clubbing.

MasterEscapist

MasterEscapist

Iron
The following events transpired in mid 2022 or so - I was asked to tag along with a family friend to this popular nightclub in my city.

I was already steeped in hermit behavior and saw it as a good opportunity to spit some game on the dance floor, so I thought why the fuck not?

I headed straight to the bar after being granted entry as I was thirsty and didn’t want to look empty handed. I caught this milf eye fucking me as I was walking up to the bartender.

She was grinning, twirling her hair, basically giving me a total IOI. I have a HUGE milf fantasy (Thanks, Lisa Ann!) Would have been great to live it out. However, I didn’t make any move on her as I was intimidated.

On the dance floor, there was this HTB goth girl that I wanted to approach. Great dancer, kind of resembled Bree Daniels when she had short hair.

She stepped forward and tapped me on the shoulder. I was thinking she was going to ask me to dance with her but she was actually just letting me know that my shoelace was untied. To my dismay, her 6’4 chad boyfriend arrived half an hour later to join her.

After that I think I just called it a night and left. I’m simply not NT enough to get the most out of the clubbing experience.

• So Sad
Reactions: kebab
Only read the last paragraph but sad story mane.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 41284
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander, MasterEscapist and Tai Lung