The only way to fix society is by decreasing the amount of men.

D

Deleted member 17430

Manlet
In monogamy, many women are unhappy because they are forced to marry a subhuman.
Then feminism came and brought the sexual liberation which resulted in hypergamy, which is even worse:

The problem is clear. Too many men.

There wasn't even supposed to be so many men alive at once to begin with. For every 100 girls, 105 boys are born, because in nature, men were always dying early doing dangerous activities while women were kept safe. So by the time of adulthood, even though more men had been born, there'd be more women in the population. But easy modern life has brought an excess of men at once.

If there were less men, male SMV would be higher, women would still date chad and never have to worry about rape and harassment. Most chads would have two or more wives as polygamy would be normalized. There wouldn't be simps since men wouldn't be so starved out of social attention, etc. Even the lowest ranking men would have it better, any guy could find a relationship.

And women? What are they going to complain about? Not having a man for each woman making traditional monogamy unviable for them? They are the ones who opted out of monogamy and pushed men into inceldom in the first place. What they want is a chad for each woman, which is impossible regardless.

Okay, but can this even be done? YES! IT CAN!

All we need to do is start having kids through IVF. When an egg is fertilized through IVF, it's possible to choose what kind of sperm is to be implanted, an XX or XY. All we have to do is choose more XX's. This would work if most couples decided to reproduce this way.

If the government incentivised having daughters over sons, life would be better for all.

I don't know what the ideal ratio would be. But two women for each man already sounds very good to me.

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife, oldcelloser, Daniel Plainview and 4 others
Hopefully my covid test comes back negative. I doubt it will. I should’ve rubbed some orange juice in my nose before it

Attachments

• 5D8A593F-2802-4BAD-9C21-5FBB2F80813B.jpeg
    5D8A593F-2802-4BAD-9C21-5FBB2F80813B.jpeg
    453.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 9D333C28-351A-402A-9F72-0E37555107FC.jpeg
    9D333C28-351A-402A-9F72-0E37555107FC.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • 9E417568-8FFD-413D-A86E-F2FE55F2A3A4.jpeg
    9E417568-8FFD-413D-A86E-F2FE55F2A3A4.jpeg
    967.8 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and oldcelloser
Well in Russia (a country that's 60% female 40% male) the issues described still exist, although it would make a difference in our favour.

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife, Daniel Plainview, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
Well in Russia (a country that's 60% female 40% male) the issues described still exist, although it would make a difference in our favour.
The gender gap is mostly present with the older population because of past wars.

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxed
this is correct, which is why globohomos want to induce ww3. the problem is,that would be killing all the wrong people, ie war fighting chads. the globohmos need to off themselves en masse

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview and ConspiracyTheory
Ok, you first bitch

• +1
Reactions: xefo
There wasn't even supposed to be so many men alive at once to begin with. For every 100 girls, 105 boys are born, because in nature, men were always dying early doing dangerous activities while women were kept safe. So by the time of adulthood, even though more men had been born, there'd be more women in the population. But easy modern life has brought an excess of men at once.
Agree. The population is out of equilibrium. Nature will find a way to bring it back into equilibrium, most likely via war.
It is naturally 106 boys per 100 girls in white populations. China actually compounded the problem by aborting many females and their current 20ish population is like 112 boys to 100 girls.

Retarded thread. Women getting Chads isn't important, what matters is they submit to men.

Physical torture is a much better way to get women to submit to men. A user on incels.is made a good thread about it.

thats what russia is doing in europe right now

I actually don’t agree with own post anymore. We need low value men to be the working class of society.

Men are the majority of manual laborers in agriculture, manufacturing, transportation and construction. Without these working bees society would crumble.

Women will continue to look down upon them and most will soon be incels, but they need to exist.

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife, Danish_Retard and YoungJohnnyDepp
I actually don’t agree with own post anymore. We need low value men to be the working class of society.

View attachment 1607709

Men are the majority of manual laborers in agriculture, manufacturing, transportation and construction. Without these working bees society would crumble.

Women will continue to look down upon them and most will soon be incels, but they need to exist.
Women are generally good enough for most manual labor. we can use them so the men can fuck

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife and currylightskin
In monogamy, many women are unhappy because they are forced to marry a subhuman.
Then feminism came and brought the sexual liberation which resulted in hypergamy, which is even worse:

View attachment 1600420

The problem is clear. Too many men.

If there were less men, male SMV would be higher, women would still date chad and never have to worry about rape and harassment. Most chads would have two or more wives as polygamy would be normalized. There wouldn't be simps since men wouldn't be so starved out of social attention, etc. Even the lowest ranking men would have it better, any guy could find a relationship.

And women? What are they going to complain about? Not having a man for each woman making traditional monogamy unviable for them? They are the ones who opted out of monogamy and pushed men into inceldom in the first place. What they want is a chad for each woman, which is impossible regardless.

Okay, but can this even be done? YES! IT CAN!

All we need to do is start having kids through IVF. When an egg is fertilized through IVF, it's possible to choose what kind of sperm is to be implanted, an XX or XY. All we have to do is choose more XX's. This would work if most couples decided to reproduce this way.

If the government incentivised having daughters over sons, life would be better for all.

I don't know what the ideal ratio would be. But two women for each man already sounds very good to me.
Anti natalism is the solution to economic problems but as long as noticeable physical differences exist between genders nothing will change in dating world

indeed, subhumans need to be wiped

Somebody post that Dr Strangelove clip

Somebody post that Dr Strangelove clip
Doctor, you mentioned the ratio of ten women to each man. Now, wouldn't that necessitate the abandonment of the so-called monogamous sexual relationship, I mean, as far as men were concerned?

Regrettably, yes. But it is, you know, a sacrifice required for the future of the human race. I hasten to add that since each man will be required to do prodigious... service along these lines, the women will have to be selected for their sexual characteristics which will have to be of a highly stimulating nature.

• Love it
Reactions: BrahminBoss

View attachment 1607709

there will always be a bunch of men around willing to put in the work for a scrap of pussy and other miserable compensation. getting rid of the surplus and creating a minor deficit will increase the demand for their labor and create better living conditions and wages

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17430