The pathetic world we live in

Bewusst

Bewusst

dead inside
Imagine not being able to use violence to protect your rights, if verbal and legal measures have failed. What a sick, twisted world we live in. We are the most primitive and backwards species on the planet, despite our superior intelligence. I wish I could live to see the downfall of humanity

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, Hero of the Imperium, juste and 5 others
:soy:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hikicel69 and Kingcel32
cheer up bro

cheer up bro
No. It's time for someone to STAND UP and fix this mess. (Appropriate) violence is a healthy and natural behavior that shouldn't be reserved only for criminal justice authorities. Don't you see how unfair the legal systems are, hurting the very people it's allegedly trying to protect?

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 19548
@Butthurt Dweller

No. It's time for someone to STAND UP and fix this mess. (Appropriate) violence is a healthy and natural behavior that shouldn't be reserved only for criminal justice authorities. Don't you see how unfair the legal systems are, hurting the very people it's allegedly trying to protect?
dox of op
2842430.jpg

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
I agree. Ar15 is human right

I agree. Ar15 is human right
I wasn't talking about shooting people dead, just the right amount of verbal or physical violence to assert one's fundamental rights

jfl. you'd be beaten to death in no time in such an environment.

you realize this goes both ways? or do you think others would welcome you inflicting damage to their rights and physical integrity?

what a retard

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Chintuck22
do you think others would welcome you inflicting damage to their rights and physical integrity?
I don't, at least not intentionally. But if someone violates my fundamental rights, I (and anyone else) should be allowed to use the proper amount of violence to protect these rights, if a peaceful or legal approach doesn't solve the issue

Who care about rights when u can't even fuck 16 year olds at 34

1000 years ago you could kill your neighbour or challenge them to a duel if they offended you or your family. Now you will be sentenced to prison for killing a burglar invading your home. The only time it was worth it to live in Scandinavia was the 8th to 11th centuries tbh; exploration, raiding, raping and taking home women, concubines, less people. Now you can’t do anything but watch tv

• +1
Reactions: Bewusst