The poor are worthless degenerates and there is no reason to feel sorry for them srs

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
Over 23% of the population has an IQ of 89 or less compared to the western average of 97-103 (this isn't even taking into account how even more fucked up the average IQ is outside of developed countries). Almost a full quarter of the population as sub-90 IQ lmao. I come from a middle class family and have many relatives whom are educated in advanced fields including doctors (just yesterday I visited my cousin because of problems with my nose, incel genetics ftw). My brother is learning some advanced shit at school as well. Sister has already graduated.

I remember the first time I was exposed to working class homes. Just lol. These dumbfucks are typically fat, loud and obnoxious, uncharismatic, have low IQ hobbies. Just lol if you think they are any smarter than the immigrants they are competing with for jobs. They are basically white niggers.

I doesn't shock me even in the slightest that the upper classes don't give a shit about their nation's lower classes ngl. They don't care if the low IQ jobs are done by brown niggers or white niggers.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Btw, mods plz bring back the "shitpost" tag. I miss it so much :(

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: n33tf1f and ZyzzReincarnate

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate
op is a faggot

Just approve me theory

Well nobody really gives a fuck about anybody. Chads also don't give a fuck about subhumans such as yourself.

Chads also don't give a fuck about subhumans like yourself.

Will probably care though once automation forces all the incels into open revolt against the elites.

Will probably care though once automation forces all the incels into open revolt against the elites.
Since even the incels don't give a fuck about each other you can't expect any unity. Marx also thought the workers would unite. When the society collapses there won't be any order out of chaos.

Over 23% of the population has an IQ of 89 or less compared to the western average of 97-103 (this isn't even taking into account how even more fucked up the average IQ is outside of developed countries). Almost a full quarter of the population as sub-90 IQ lmao. I come from a middle class family and have many relatives whom are educated in advanced fields including doctors (just yesterday I visited my cousin because of problems with my nose, incel genetics ftw). My brother is learning some advanced shit at school as well. Sister has already graduated.

I remember the first time I was exposed to working class homes. Just lol. These dumbfucks are typically fat, loud and obnoxious, uncharismatic, have low IQ hobbies. Just lol if you think they are any smarter than the immigrants they are competing with for jobs. They are basically white niggers.

I doesn't shock me even in the slightest that the upper classes don't give a shit about their nation's lower classes ngl. They don't care if the low IQ jobs are done by brown niggers or white niggers.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Btw, mods plz bring back the "shitpost" tag. I miss it so much :(
They are the lifeblood to the economy, they work low paying jobs , pay taxes , pay interest to the bank , pay rent to landlords . Think of them as either sheep or cattle to be milked. You wouldnt have an economy without them.