The power of looks: The main thing stopping me from wanting to work and participate in society is LOOKS

D

Deleted member 18879

autistic 8 year neet KV hand atrophy
Joined
Apr 9, 2022
Posts
6,277
Reputation
7,870
I'd gladly break and rape my body for soyciety if I was a normal looking individual. I'm 23 and my parents still don't bug me to a get a job or do anything so I assume they never will. Life is what it is.
 
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2816, Deleted member 20399, Deleted member 20376 and 2 others
I would get bored af
 
i look ugly still i go outside or do work bc staying at home is so brutally boring
 
i look ugly still i go outside or do work bc staying at home is so brutally boring
how ugly? not as ugly as me. i am rated subhuman/incel here and irl i get weird looks
 
how ugly? not as ugly as me. i am rated subhuman/incel here and irl i get weird looks
you can find my pics. i rate myself subhuman others say LTN.
my life sucks just as much as yours bro
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 18879
I hope you try everything to look like a “normal human” before giving up
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2816
Life is sacrifice but still try and dont give up.
 
I'd gladly break and rape my body for soyciety if I was a normal looking individual. I'm 23 and my parents still don't bug me to a get a job or do anything so I assume they never will. Life is what it is.
Are you an invalid?
 
Bloatmaxx!
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18879
I need to spend all my savings on surgeries so I can get below the £6000 limit for universal credit JFL.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18879
i thought it was 16k

It’s linearly reduced to zero between 6k and 16k.
Pretty sure I can’t even do what I said as it will be considered “disposal of money” or whatever their term for it is.
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 18879

Similar threads

tenmacel
Replies
5
Views
104
jotunnr
jotunnr
akkacacca
Replies
4
Views
29
Resonant
Resonant
Another_Loser
Replies
8
Views
39
levisko
L
S
Replies
11
Views
81
Narcissisticpranav
Narcissisticpranav

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top