The prettiest girl i have ever seen...

castizo

castizo

Kraken
I saw the prettiest girl i have ever seen (including online) today at school, She looked like this

She looked like this just paler skin and black hair

I don't think i can ever get over what i just saw today, i will forever think about this and think about how i never got with her

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: yyy, deadstock, sportsmogger and 23 others
095ff2cbf28f622977d5423b2d7ba37c

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: ryuken, Jova, FUE Mogger and 3 others
Cute.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed and castizo
kill her

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: n9wiff, axttt_, SubhumanForever and 2 others
Idk what u look like but the prettiest tend to date down
Yeah and her friends are subhuman lol and shes always with the same i dont think anyone else talks to her

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger and PlayersGetPlayed

Attachments

• IMG_20240926_185455.jpg
    IMG_20240926_185455.jpg
    547.4 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: SlavicGeneral and Bars
this is the one most similar to her

but shes 15 so obviously looks younger, if she was posted her she would be psl goddess

• JFL
Reactions: raleqtambrobret and truthhurts
She is getting fucked by godchad while you rot here

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: The Grinch, Rea, truthhurts and 2 others
should i ask her for a selfie tomorrow to post here
Man. What kind of mental retardation spell are you under that you’d ask her for a selfie to post to here but not her number/a date.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: motiascension and castizo
Man. What kind of mental retardation spell are you under that you’d ask her for a selfie to post to here but not her number/a date.
its not hard for me to ask if im doing it for something like posting on here but asking her out or for her number is hard for me

its not hard for me to ask if im doing it for something like posting on here but asking her out or for her number is hard for me
If it’s easy to do stuff only in order to get content for the forum… Ask her for her number to post on here. But then don’t actually post it. Ask her on a date so that you can retell all about it to subhumans for rep. But then don’t actually post it. Jfl get a grip

• Woah
Reactions: castizo
If it’s easy to do stuff only in order to get content for the forum… Ask her for her number to post on here. But then don’t actually post it. Ask her on a date so that you can retell all about it to subhumans for rep. But then don’t actually post it. Jfl get a grip
Bro why are u being mean?

good idea asking her out for repfarm tbh, even better repfarm if she says yes and i can record/show the date

Whats your psl, height, and status in the school. Are you of a different race than most there? Is she in any of your classes? How did you meet her? What is your social media like? There are so many factors as to whether you have a chance with her

• JFL
Reactions: klenisen
Whats your psl, height, and status in the school. Are you of a different race than most there? Is she in any of your classes? How did you meet her? What is your social media like? There are so many factors as to whether you have a chance with her
6'4 semi known for selling drugs but im still new in this school, most are white while im latino, no she isnt in my grade, i have only seen her in the hallways, i would say my instagram is decent

Tales from mumbai asylum

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: future slavic chad and castizo
If you’re older than her, at least ask her on a date for this weekend and give us a thread. Would you struggle with that? There was a thread yesterday about low-inhibition supplements and drugs. Good luck! If it goes well I need a pic of her though I’m sure she’s GL but idk about “psl goddess”.

• Hmm...
Tag me if you don’t pussy out

• Woah
6'4 semi known for selling drugs but im still new in this school, most are white while im latino, no she isnt in my grade, i have only seen her in the hallways, i would say my instagram is decent
I am going to report you to police if you dont cashapp me 500 dollar

• Woah
If you’re older than her, at least ask her on a date for this weekend and give us a thread. Would you struggle with that? There was a thread yesterday about low-inhibition supplements and drugs. Good luck! If it goes well I need a pic of her though I’m sure she’s GL but idk about “psl goddess”.
Shes younger than me yeah, why would that matter tho? also sure i will try to ask her out tomorrow if i see her, also shes atleast stacy or stacylite her features, coloring and pheno are all ideal

• +1
Reactions: AverageTevvezFan
Shes younger than me yeah, why would that matter tho?
Girls generally prefer guys who are a year, maybe two years older than them, especially in school. If you were younger than her she would be more likely to see you like a little brother. How much older than her are you though? If it’s too much she may see it as creepy.

• +1
Girls generally prefer guys who are a year, maybe two years older than them, especially in school. If you were younger than her she would be more likely to see you like a little brother. How much older than her are you though? If it’s too much she may see it as creepy.
Shes one year younger than me

• Love it
Reactions: AverageTevvezFan
how is that perfect?
It is the best age gap in a school setting. Dating a guy in the year above is a status thing for girls, they show it off to their peers.

• Woah
No they don’t stop coping
her friends are like psl 2 while she is psl 8.5 and i have never seen any other guy or even girl talk to her she just stays with her subhuman friends

• JFL
Reactions: truthhurts
her friends are like psl 2 while she is psl 8.5 and i have never seen any other guy or even girl talk to her she just stays with her subhuman friends
Take a creep shot of her, I don’t believe you at all

• Hmm...
Do u think i can date her
If you date her you will outslay every chad on this forum.

First ever person to date someone like her which is in the stacylite level even a HTB is good enough.

• Woah
If you date her you will outslay every chad on this forum.

First ever person to date someone like her which is in the stacylite level even a HTB is good enough.
motivationfuel tbh, would be insane repfarm

• +1
Reactions: illusivespirits