The prettiest girl i have ever seen...

I would like to kiss her beautiful face multiple times a day while cuddling with her.
I wish I was 6'7 Tyrone or 6'5 Chad and I could've easily pulled chicks like her.
same, i will post on here when i slay her:owo:

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
@sportsmogger

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger
@sportsmogger
fuark, is she norwegian?

most beautiful girl i ever saw was a blonde girl at this amusement park

i was like 10 but i still remember her face

• Woah
Reactions: castizo
fuark, is she norwegian?

most beautiful girl i ever saw was a blonde girl at this amusement park

i was like 10 but i still remember her face
I think she is norwegian, her hair is black with blue eyes
435c4adeef4776356ac9da5f9b5e8a2e
she fogs this morph tbh i tried to find someone that looked similar to her, she looks like this just 5 times better, smaller and youngersince shes only 15

• Woah
Yeah and her friends are subhuman lol and shes always with the same i dont think anyone else talks to her
bro pls talk to her then

if shes not popular or anything it can be easier to be friends with her

• Hmm...
bro pls talk to her then

if shes not popular or anything it can be easier to be friends with her
I was going to ask her out today but we ended early so i didin't get to see her, shes not popular at all aswell she only has 2 subhuman friends that she sits/walks with every single day, no guy has ever talked to her since she started

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger and the BULL
Bro 2 days have passed and you still didn't do shit.

• JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar and sportsmogger
I was going to ask her out today but we ended early so i didin't get to see her, shes not popular at all aswell she only has 2 subhuman friends that she sits/walks with every single day, no guy has ever talked to her since she started
talk to her and get to know her then!

• +1
@castizo dont ask her out already, get to know her first, ask her for her snap or something

• Hmm...
Bro 2 days have passed and you still didn't do shit.
the 2 days in question and i wouldve talking to her if i saw her today

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar and sportsmogger
@castizo dont ask her out already, get to know her first, ask her for her snap or something
I was going to invite her to a party im going to later tonight and another one tomorrow

• +1
I saw the prettiest girl i have ever seen (including online) today at school, She looked like this
View attachment 3199713View attachment 3199714View attachment 3199717
She looked like this just paler skin and black hair

I don't think i can ever get over what i just saw today, i will forever think about this and think about how i never got with her
Jfl the prettiest girl ive ever seen was att my cousins funeral. Could not ask for the digets bc of that but not like I would have a chance anyways

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: sportsmogger and castizo
Jfl the prettiest girl ive ever seen was att my cousins funeral. Could not ask for the digets bc of that but not like I would have a chance anyways
I would never forget this

probably a relative bro

• +1
probably a relative bro
Mby but not my relative bc ik all my relative. But damn ill never forget her. She looked like a looksmaxxed version of the princess in game of thrones

• Woah
  • +1
Mby but not my relative bc ik all my relative. But damn ill never forget her. She looked like a looksmaxxed version of the princess in game of thrones
Like this
Screenshot 20240927 114937 Chrome

• Woah
I thought it was thursday wtf
same i was excited asf when we got to leave early and i realized it was friday:p:p, i think i might have a change with this girl tho yesterday when i saw her i was just sitting with some guys not even looking around me and i see in my sideview someone staring at me and its her walking past and i look up and look at her and she continues to look for a little bit then turn around and she does this literally everyday/every time i see her

• JFL
same i was excited asf when we got to leave early and i realized it was friday:p:p, i think i might have a change with this girl tho yesterday when i saw her i was just sitting with some guys not even looking around me and i see in my sideview someone staring at me and its her walking past and i look up and look at her and she continues to look for a little bit then turn around and she does this literally everyday/every time i see her
talk to her pls

im rooting for u

• Love it
is she cute or sexy
weird mix of both, she looks like a model but at the same time like a innocent little girl, i wish we didint leave early today i would've taken a picture with her

• JFL
weird mix of both, she looks like a model but at the same time like a innocent little girl, i wish we didint leave early today i would've taken a picture with her
Fuck her

• Woah
take a pic with her and show me in pm

blur ur face if u want

• +1
pm her face im very curious

when u get the chance
I will try again on monday and take a pic with her, i promise you 100% you will be suprised, i don't think you can find any model more attractive than her shes like psl 8.5 terastacy

• JFL
I will try again on monday and take a pic with her, i promise you 100% you will be suprised, i don't think you can find any model more attractive than her shes like psl 8.5 terastacy
bet

• Love it