The prettiest girl i have ever seen...

Nigga don’t be a moral fag just take a picture of her face from far and post it holy
jfl why would i take a creep shot when i can just take a selfie with her

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, truthhurts and IWTKMH
motivationfuel tbh, would be insane repfarm
Most chad slay threads have been with MTB but never really heard of slaying a stacylite/stacy

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: aspiringexcel and castizo
motivationfuel tbh, would be insane repfarm
If you do ever end up dating her buddy just know this

Well you never will but let’s say you do

you have no fucking idea how stressful it would be to have a Stacy gf

Especially in 2024 where she is getting DMd by thousands of random guys trying to slay her. If she is a true stacy she will even have athletes, celebs, personal trainers, blue ticked status guys, IBFF pros, streamers, male models in her DMs

Everytime she leaves the house she will be getting stared at and approached by hoards of men, particularity at night when these guys have been drinking. If she goes out with her friends, there will be countless guys hitting on her all night. You think a Chad wants this? The stress is unbearable, you know exactly what's going on when she's out and you will feel powerless. It isn't worth the cortisol

Even if you are a giga chad, women are irrational. Most will cheat for no reason at all, especially if she's been drinking. Even if you mog the guys approaching, they will still be GL. Women will cheat on Chad with HTNs+ and statusmaxxed guys if the conditions are right. Chad knows this, he's been on the other end of the stick countless times. He knows women will cheat instantly.

Bottom line is you're never safe if you have a Stacy gf

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: aspiringexcel, Schizotypalcel and castizo
jfl why would i take a creep shot when i can just take a selfie with her
Selfies distort photos, just take a photo from far it’s not like your taking a photo of her ass

• Hmm...
Reactions: castizo
Especially in 2024 where she is getting DMd by thousands of random guys trying to slay her. If she is a true stacy she will even have athletes, celebs, personal trainers, blue ticked status guys, IBFF pros, streamers, male models in her DMs
dnr all of this tbh, she has a private instagram with no pfp and wears a cross necklace so im assuming shes christian also the culture is very different here it isnt america no guys will be hitting on her

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel and AverageTevvezFan
Maybe go for her if you look good. It’s mostly just looks to pull her, and good personality probably.

• Woah
Selfies distort photos, just take a photo from far it’s not like your taking a photo of her ass
over for me if i get caught tho

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and AverageTevvezFan
If you do ever end up dating her buddy just know this

Well you never will but let’s say you do

you have no fucking idea how stressful it would be to have a Stacy gf

Everytime she leaves the house she will be getting stared at and approached by hoards of men, particularity at night when these guys have been drinking. If she goes out with her friends, there will be countless guys hitting on her all night. You think a Chad wants this? The stress is unbearable, you know exactly what's going on when she's out and you will feel powerless. It isn't worth the cortisol

Even if you are a giga chad, women are irrational. Most will cheat for no reason at all, especially if she's been drinking. Even if you mog the guys approaching, they will still be GL. Women will cheat on Chad with HTNs+ and statusmaxxed guys if the conditions are right. Chad knows this, he's been on the other end of the stick countless times. He knows women will cheat instantly.

Bottom line is you're never safe if you have a Stacy gf
gigachad wouldn't have too much of an issue if she does decide to cheat then oh well he can still have high chances of being with a stacy again.

And then again men will take anything from MTB and above. Especially those beckies who are good with makeup will be on the same level as stacy treatment

• Love it
dnr all of this tbh, she has a private instagram with no pfp and wears a cross necklace so im assuming shes christian also the culture is very different here it isnt america no guys will be hitting on her
“Culture is very different she’s Christian”
IMG 7558

IMG 7769

IMG 7769

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Schizotypalcel and castizo
Really? elaborate bro
In a high school, the seniors are the most looked up to for either sex as they have the most status (they are seen as smarter, more athletic, more free) and they are further through puberty (bigger tits, ass and hips for girls, more height and muscle for guys).

By dating a guy who is older than them, the girl is showing the other girls in her circle that she is more mature and developed than them, which is “proven” by older guys being attracted to her. Being pretty is much more important to the average girl than being chad is to the average guy.

This happens because girls don’t realise that guys find neotenous features attractive, so they assume they must look closer to 18 than they are which is a big thing for them.

• Love it
Maybe go for her if you look good. It’s mostly just looks to pull her, and good personality probably.
No do not go for her op, you stand no chance

• JFL
Bro why are u being mean?

good idea asking her out for repfarm tbh, even better repfarm if she says yes and i can record/show the date
Lmfao I’m not being mean I’m knocking some sense into you. Repfarm using your marriage pics in 5 years, thank me later.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WeiWei and castizo
yyoure hating, youre literally telling me not to approach her
Lmfao I’m not being mean I’m knocking some sense into you. Repfarm using your marriage pics in 5 years, thank me later.

Now let's see her feet(soles) and no, don't laugh retards, I'm serious.

• Hmm...
Wdym? what do you want me to take a picture off
Of her feetsoles, I wanna see the coloring and hopefully the dirt too. Hot af

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: truthhurts and castizo
yyoure hating, youre literally telling me not to approach her
Huh?? When did I say that? I’m telling you to approach her! Xenis is the guy hating. im telling you if you don’t approach her when you’re 6’4, a year older, and good looking (I think I saw your pics, maybe I’m trippin) then you are lost.

• Hmm...
Huh?? When did I say that? I’m telling you to approach her! Xenis is the guy hating. im telling you if you don’t approach her when you’re 6’4, a year older, and good looking (I think I saw your pics, maybe I’m trippin) then you are lost.
What was your point then? you told me to "get a grip" when i talked about asking her out

What was your point then? you told me to "get a grip" when i talked about asking her out
I told you to get a grip cause you found it easier to ask her for a photo of herself to post to get rated by forum rotters instead of just asking for her number and asking her out. I need you to “get a grip” and ask this baddie out don’t just ldar you will regret it.

• Woah
I told you to get a grip cause you found it easier to ask her for a photo of herself to post to get rated by forum rotters instead of just asking for her number and asking her out. I need you to “get a grip” and ask this baddie out don’t just ldar you will regret it.
Yeah im going to ask her out, i would think about it forever if i didin't, doing it for forum reps is my motivation tho

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and IWTKMH
Yeah im going to ask her out, i would think about it forever if i didin't, doing it for forum reps is my motivation tho
Lmao if that’s what it takes. When you gonna do it? Tag me

• +1
Lmao if that’s what it takes. When you gonna do it? Tag me
I will try to ask her out tomorrow, i will just do some lines in tthe bathroom before and yap like crazy

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and IWTKMH
Georgina is better than that fraud

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts and castizo
I will try to ask her out tomorrow, i will just do some lines in tthe bathroom before and yap like crazy
Don’t come off as a fucking crackhead just be normal. you don’t even need to yap a bunch, just get her digits and socials or whatever and save the yapping for when you guys are actually out

• Hmm...
Don’t come off as a fucking crackhead just be normal. you don’t even need to yap a bunch, just get her digits and socials or whatever and save the yapping for when you guys are actually out
Im going to touch her

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
I don't think i can ever get over what i just saw today, i will forever think about this and think about how i never got with her
Brooootaaal :feelscry: but on the bright side most times girls are that attractive these days from what I seen they are usually whores so u can cope with that

• Hmm...
Brooootaaal :feelscry: but on the bright side most times girls are that attractive these days from what I seen they are usually whores so u can cope with that
shes not a whore tho thats the problem

• +1
while you looksmax for a chance to even talk to her she is getting dms from 20 year old chadlites from all over the country

while you looksmax for a chance to even talk to her she is getting dms from 20 year old chadlites from all over the country
sure bro whatever makes you cope with not even trying

• JFL
Reactions: raleqtambrobret
sure bro whatever makes you cope with not even trying
it's not about that buddy
it's about the fact you're no where near her league whilst other dudes are & yet you still think she'll wait for you

it's not about that buddy
it's about the fact you're no where near her league whilst other dudes are & yet you still think she'll wait for you
cope i don't want to hear you, get ignored

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and raleqtambrobret
cope i don't want to hear you, get ignored
i know you'll press the "Show ignored content" button to see this

she will be exploring herself in the near future, if not right this moment

• JFL
Did you rush home and jerk off to your memory of her

• +1
And good luck :ogre:

• Love it
no but i would be lying if i said thinking of her doesn't make me hard
Doesn’t matter

She gets shat on by 10 fat hairy 50 year old billionaire arabs to lick their hairy arabs assholes clean afterwards and to suck camels off for a 50k weekend trip