The puberty to end all puberties

His eyes look above average tho, not on the same level as male models, but mogs normie eyes
of course
but I'm trying to find out exactly why they arent top male model tier - because they do have all the traits necessary to be 7 psl

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
of course
but I'm trying to find out exactly why they arent top male model tier - because they do have all the traits necessary to be 7 psl
Lack of soft tissue and very dark eye color, gives an ogre look

• +1
Reactions: 6’1cel and Mongrelcel
how can you even see that form the pics
and many other models have "recessed" infras (and neutral/negative orbital vectors)
View attachment 1149762
doesent looks recessed to me
also "recessed lateral orbitals" is a meme, what does it even mean lol

lol what?
View attachment 1149765
do these look like a high set eyebrows to you? :lul:
but i do agree on the eyelashes - however, even if he did have them, he would be nowhere near psl god eye areas
do you have any semblance of reading comprehension, he has low set eyebrows but doesnt have eyelashes, 1/2 needed to look good with hooded eyes. And the only psl gods with high appeal eye area are gandy, salih, and chico, and all have good eyelashes.

do you have any semblance of reading comprehension, he has low set eyebrows
you literally said this:
hooded eyes are immediately shit without lowset eyebrows

how tf am i the one without reading comprehension :lul: you clearly implied that he doesent have low set eyebrows
and i did agree with you on the lashes - however I said that even with lashes he wouldnt be psl god tier
Lack of soft tissue and very dark eye color, gives an ogre look
color def is not good, but there is plenty of MMs that have the same dark coloring and mog
even my avi looks like he has brown eyes in that specific picture, and mogs to oblivion

im starting to think that its just his big bloated head thats making his eyes seem worse than they actually are
I cant really find any flaws in the eyes, so by method of elimination im going to blame the rest of his face lol

bro i literally said “and” in all caps, its on you.
and he wouldnt be psl god tier because he unironically has too much bone support. Its an ogre feature
lmao and just because you said AND it means the first part of your sentence, about him not having lowset eyebrows, doesent count?

do you know how AND works?

it means that both the before and the part after the AND are true - not just one, or the other. Thats how OR works

lmao and just because you said AND it means the first part of your sentence, about him not having lowset eyebrows, doesent count?

do you know how AND works?

it means that both the before and the part after the AND are true - not just one, or the other. Thats how OR works
yeah and i agreed with his hooded eye area looking bad because he doesnt have low set eyebrows AND eyelashes

ANYONE with hooded eyes need both lowset eyebrows AND good eyelashes to pull them off

• +1
Reactions: Gargantuan
View attachment 1149632
View attachment 1149634
Why does his eye area look so bad even tho he has a low set supraorbital, very good hooding, positively tilted eyebrows with VERY good shape, and good undereyes

His eye area doesen't have any failos on paper, yet it looks bad

Are his eyes too narrow for his face? Or his face too wide for his ipd and pfl?
Are they too hooded?
Are they too close?

why my avis eye area mogs him into suicide, when they are so similar?
Forehead and browlength narrower than zygos
I see this not being discussed here alot but makes you look low IQ , Primitive
He should grow out the hair

• +1
View attachment 1149632
View attachment 1149634
Why does his eye area look so bad even tho he has a low set supraorbital, very good hooding, positively tilted eyebrows with VERY good shape, and good undereyes

His eye area doesen't have any failos on paper, yet it looks bad

Are his eyes too narrow for his face? Or his face too wide for his ipd and pfl?
Are they too hooded?
Are they too close?

why my avis eye area mogs him into suicide, when they are so similar?

His browridge is neanderthal-tier.The browridge should be above average for deepset eyes but not like that of a neanderthal.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Lolcel, Gargantuan and 5 others
I'm in absolute awe, how does this even happen?

From an 18 year old Balkan mutant, with limited dimorphism (though not completely absent either, but still..), already approaching the end of his teenage years+having gone through puberty...
View attachment 1149470View attachment 1149471View attachment 1149472
You would think this is the end result of his base, where everything is set in stone...

However, a couple of years later...
View attachment 1149474View attachment 1149475

To eventually...
View attachment 1149478View attachment 1149479View attachment 1149480View attachment 1149494
(in motion) :

....a giga dimorphic high T mogging machine? All AFTER the age of 18??

shocked mr bean GIF
shocked mr bean GIF
shocked mr bean GIF

Don't tell me it's JUST growing out facial hair/bodyfat/hair whatever. They must be feeding these Balkans something else :ROFLMAO:

Fucking based

• +1
Jfl
Hope leanmaxxing + bonesmashing/boxing give me similar effect

• +1
Damn I wish I had some Balkan genes rn

• +1
Reactions: Gargantuan and Deleted member 10987