The Ratings here are so horrendous it's unbelievable

moggathans exposes of ppl are 12 pixel images and being like "OMG UNFRAUDED"

View attachment 2839053

CHICO IS LTN LOOK AT THIS UNFRAUDED PIC

View attachment 2839054

this is actually chico normally (gigachad)

I legit found a LTN pic and a gigachad pic in 2 seconds, meaningless point
again that's him old and looking like shit, so not a good comparasion whatsoever

You don’t know what a htn is and I’m like 90% sure you called him mtn in my server.

this is what an ACTUAL HTN looks like

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sny, HitAndRun, zan and 6 others
moggathans exposes of ppl are 12 pixel images and being like "OMG UNFRAUDED"

View attachment 2839053

CHICO IS LTN LOOK AT THIS UNFRAUDED PIC

View attachment 2839054

this is actually chico normally (gigachad)

I legit found a LTN pic and a gigachad pic in 2 seconds, meaningless point
You should know by now unfrauded in this shithole basically means the worst possible frame they can find in a video :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: got.daim
Htn tall guys are extremely rare and basically seen as chads add being jacked to that and it’s only up
HTN tall guys are not rare. The most attractive people I’ve seen irl were all tall.

It’s because people overrate. Btw all obese people are sub 3 and morbidly obese are sub 2 PSL anyways. Old people and obese people are why 1-3 PSL is more common than people claim it is but people rarely dish out sub LTNs for some reason.

The competition is amongst Zoomers and most of them don’t look like that.

this is a HTN but would get rated low MTN here

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: HitAndRun, zan, AlexBrown84 and 2 others
HTN tall guys are not rare. The most attractive people I’ve seen irl were all tall.
good genes come in pairs, plus height halo

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
This is a vent ive been meaning to post for a while, the ratings are awful because people dont understand basic distributions.

Its either ignorance due to people not going outside to see the standards or just straight up retardation

View attachment 2839012

We should be using a normal distribution not an extremely positively skewed one like most people on here because it leads to inaccuracy

MTN (Mid tier normie) is 50th percentile and should be your average guy on the street

View attachment 2839020

This is a MTN, despite being fat and norwooding, He is above average in america (overall across the entire population). Your perception is skewed if you live in a rich area as people will have better health indicators and leaner.
People on here legit think vinnie hacker is a HTN/Chadlite JFL
View attachment 2839022
This is 5.75 PSL minimum, you never see people this good looking IRL stop the cope
Same with Delon and Maher. Ive seen people rate maher chadlite which is just fucking absurd
View attachment 2839024

6.5 PSL Chad, you will never come across this IRL. Same with Chico, chico prime is giga chad, how can anyone be so delusional

Not to bring myself into it but there's people who genuinely think im MTN, IDC its just insane how skewed the ratings are.

We need to revamp the system
Cope. If that was the case, that would mean most MTNs are incels. MTN is someone whose looks won’t stop him from getting a gf. LTN is someone who would have to compensate/ betabuxx to get a LTB or subhuman gf. HTN is someone who can get many hookups on Tinder. Chads are just models

• +1
Reactions: Klasik01
You should know by now unfrauded in this shithole basically means the worst possible frame they can find in a video :feelskek:
No it’s not. I’ll take another screenshot with his mouth closed if you want or you can just watch the video yourself. He is a self proclaimed frauded that is scared of a mirror.

To be fair I think we should exclude people above ~30 to make it relevant to the context of this website (15-28yo userbase), also exclude fat people (both men and women) since they don't even participate in dating market to anyone who isnt desperate , also hard to factor races while also scaling for general average, so heres what a probably 50 percentile young white guy looks like:

Screenshot 2024 04 04 at 83020 PM

I agree the forum is harsher on ratings most of the time but its a bit of an overcorrection from normies rating everyone as a 6+

• +1
That's mtn if you include 80 year olds.

Also I think the standard distribution means shit because it doesn't correlate with woman's prefrences.

The only logical way to rate people is by treatment expect according to their looks.

So there should be a big gap between chadlite and HTN because chadlites get approached and get positive reinforcement regularly.

Wheres HTN are just a bit above MTN but are basically invisible to their looksmatch.

Mtn is dead average but for people aged 16-30. Oldcels don't apply.

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zan, Gonza and Iasacrko
You don’t know what a htn is and I’m like 90% sure you called him mtn in my server.
That’s only because I was going off that autistic photo with the pig nose he has on his pfp

He’s clearly not ur avarage guy facially he’s attractive even with his selfie cam most ppl look subhuman in these

The nigga is a mogger :feelsokman:

It’s hard to say how much height contributes to his slay count but it’s definitely not the sole factor responsible for it his face is above avarage

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999
That’s only because I was going off that autistic photo with the pig nose he has on his pfp

He’s clearly not ur avarage guy facially he’s attractive even with his selfie cam most ppl look subhuman in these

The nigga is a mogger :feelsokman:

It’s hard to say how much height contributes to his slay count but it’s definitely not the sole factor responsible for it his face is above avarage
You haven’t seen him unfrauded. Go on any of his social medias.

if that fat guy is mtn, then 99% of org would unironically be htn

• +1
Reactions: Spergi, raumDEuter, Gonza and 2 others
I paused a video of you and took a screenshot. Stop the cope.
I paused a vid of chico, proves ur point is just retarded cuz that ss of me mogs the ss of chico, but do i mog him? Fuck no

you keep jerking urself off trying to find shit candids. Just rate normally lol

I paused a vid of chico, proves ur point is just retarded cuz that ss of me mogs the ss of chico, but do i mog him? Fuck no

you keep jerking urself off trying to find shit candids. Just rate normally lol
but yet again, ur ignoring the fact that ur clearly using a pic of Chico when he's older LMAO

No it’s not. I’ll take another screenshot with his mouth closed if you want or you can just watch the video yourself. He is a self proclaimed frauded that is scared of a mirror.
Bro there are literally hot girls under his TikTok saying he’s lying about being incel they can’t even see his height in these videos

when ur content is geared towards autists in the blackpill community and still ur getting girls in ur comments it’s proof the nigga is not just ur avarage Normie

• +1
Reactions: zan and raumDEuter
You haven’t seen him unfrauded. Go on any of his social medias.
Ive got hours of media wow ur so smart that u can selectively find bad frames. I can find a pic of legit anyone and make them look LTN. I did it with chico and can do it with opry

• +1
Reactions: zan
Bro there are literally hot girls under his TikTok saying he’s lying about being incel they can’t even see his height in these videos

when ur content is geared towards autists in the blackpill community and still ur getting girls in ur comments it’s proof the nigga is not just ur avarage Normie
Lying about being an incel is different. I’ve seen this other manlet faggot with the same comments. Hop off his cock you spineless faggot

• JFL
Reactions: Iasacrko
Ive got hours of media wow ur so smart that u can selectively find bad frames. I can find a pic of legit anyone and make them look LTN. I did it with chico and can do it with opry
Post a mirror pic

View attachment 2839058

this is HTN retard, genuinely lol if u think that im 85th percentile
How is that a HTN?

HTN is already attractive just nit getting the attention and positive reinforcment regularly like chadlites and chads do.

That's a strong mtn at best.

• +1
Reactions: Jagger and ElTruecel
but yet again, ur ignoring the fact that ur clearly using a pic of Chico when he's older LMAO
bro he was in his late 20s in that pic JFL whats ur point

@Clavicular posts pics of himself that aren't his most flattering cause he literally doesn't give a fuck. He knows he does well in person and he lives a good life so he has nothing to prove. He probably finds it funny being called MTN from the "unfraded" pics (aka worst frame in like a 20 minute video)

It's those people that wear hoodies and put on BB cream and look down so the lighting makes their cheeks look hollow that are the most narcy, and have the least satisfying lifestyles. They feel the need to get rated minimum chadlite on a forum where average PSL is like 4 with "frauded" pics.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: raumDEuter and NotCarv
That's true. Almost everyone would call me a bluepilled rater , but imo , I rate purely out of gut feeling like a normie would (which is more important tbh)

• +1
Reactions: Sny, DelonLover1999, Spergi and 2 others
How is that a HTN?

HTN is already attractive just nit getting the attention and positive reinforcment regularly like chadlites and chads do.

That's a strong mtn at best.
cope, thats 90th percentile IRL

@Clavicular posts pics of himself that aren't his most flattering cause he literally doesn't give a fuck. He knows he does well in person and he lives a good life so he has nothing to prove. He probably finds it funny being called MTN from the "unfraded" pics (aka worst frame in like a 20 minute video)

It's those people that wear hoodies and put on BB cream and look down so the lighting makes their cheeks look hollow that are the most narcy, and have the least satisfying lifestyles. They feel the need to get rated minimum chadlite on a forum where average PSL is like 4 with "frauded" pics.
well he showed proof he slayed even while ugly, so maybe personality truly is the way to women's hearts

yea tinder is best way to judge lol @moggathon just likes mental gymnastics

• +1
This guy is not getting laid at all, HTN is supposed to be the tier where women start to be attracted to men.
i dont get laid for shit and im minimum htn

Lying about being an incel is different. I’ve seen this other manlet faggot with the same comments. Hop off his cock you spineless faggot
The girls are calling him hot tho look
CC5F200D 1DAA 4F31 B21D C43BEA6CB5BF

Btw this is the girl calling him cute

66A85297 628B 4E4D 9212 E7BF2107B312

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Thebbcmaxxer and raumDEuter
yea tinder is best way to judge lol @moggathon just likes mental gymnastics
sorry bro i have to disagree you look underwhelming comapred to best pics

• JFL
Reactions: NotCarv
Nigga is taking AP stats and just wanted to feel cool

• JFL
Reactions: NotCarv
It’s because people overrate. Btw all obese people are sub 3 and morbidly obese are sub 2 PSL anyways. Old people and obese people are why 1-3 PSL is more common than people claim it is but people rarely dish out sub LTNs for some reason.

The competition is amongst Zoomers and most of them don’t look like that.
Fake, fat people slay more than skinny cucks