The Ratings here are so horrendous it's unbelievable

This is a vent ive been meaning to post for a while, the ratings are awful because people dont understand basic distributions.

Its either ignorance due to people not going outside to see the standards or just straight up retardation

View attachment 2839012

We should be using a normal distribution not an extremely positively skewed one like most people on here because it leads to inaccuracy

MTN (Mid tier normie) is 50th percentile and should be your average guy on the street

View attachment 2839020

This is a MTN, despite being fat and norwooding, He is above average in america (overall across the entire population). Your perception is skewed if you live in a rich area as people will have better health indicators and leaner.
People on here legit think vinnie hacker is a HTN/Chadlite JFL
View attachment 2839022
This is 5.75 PSL minimum, you never see people this good looking IRL stop the cope
Same with Delon and Maher. Ive seen people rate maher chadlite which is just fucking absurd
View attachment 2839024

6.5 PSL Chad, you will never come across this IRL. Same with Chico, chico prime is giga chad, how can anyone be so delusional

Not to bring myself into it but there's people who genuinely think im MTN, IDC its just insane how skewed the ratings are.

We need to revamp the system
im curious could you also explain
htn/chadelite/chad category?

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
Bro why you posting here ? Dumbas
Well, your values might be quite different from my own. I'd first have to know why you think it's dumb for me to post here to answer your question.

are you that far from earth to think that tiktok comments mean anything ? irl is what matters

Post ur face on TikTok crying and watch how many stacies call u cute

• JFL
Post ur face on TikTok crying and watch how many stacies call u cute
I actually got nice comments to a video where an impersonator said i hated black people, yet im ugly, incel. Doesnt mean anything, you can get nice comments and be hopeless.

I actually got nice comments to a video where an impersonator said i hated black people, yet im ugly, incel. Doesnt mean anything, you can get nice comments and be hopeless.
u can atleast fix ur skin

• +1
Reactions: dragomaxxer
Fucking finally someone who understands distribution.

You have tards like bgm give literal models MTN

• +1
Reactions: WatermelonLover, got.daim, raumDEuter and 1 other person
  • +1
Nigers on here rare everyone HTN and call it a day

• +1
Reactions: got.daim and Gonza
it would help somewhat
Thats like telling a homeless person, just get a job bro, fucking retard, everything you say is copium garbage

Trending thread jfl

• JFL
@Clavicular what would you rate yourself?

3E354216 00CC 4F85 B019 75B80249C3C0

Seeing a bell curve always turns me on. Some good ass data analysis.

stick pool cues in niggers asses

high HTN/low lite
I would say that is SMV wise, but face only you would be a High MTN, you got to understand that a HTN is someone who is literally universally attractive, a mogger who can actually fuck whatever bitch he wants, and no one would think he is ugly, unless it’s delusional people and copers. One example of this would be @pneumocystosis.
I used to think like you and I would rate 1 whole tier up, but from being in this forum I learned it’s not like that.
Actually a High MTN, only based in his face, would have like 60-65% of girls being attracted by him and 40-35% thinking he is average or not his type. Unlike a HTN who all girls will say he’s attractive.
I actually think the rating scale should be changed like this, because of how by only being a real HTN you can do whatever the fuck you want:

High MTN should be renamed HTN
HTN being Chadlite
Chadlite being Chad
Chad being Gigachad

Last edited:
true if that's the case, Jeremy Allen white would be chad. Before someone says "muh status" he really did not have the status to have girls thirsting for him
He’s literally not a Chad though. He wouldn’t be rated poorly in here. Women btw aren’t lusting for him anymore. It was a trend.

• +1
Reactions: got.daim and Costcosuperstore
I would say that is SMV wise, but face only you would be a High MTN, you got to understand that a HTN is someone who is literally universally attractive, a mogger who can actually fuck whatever bitch he wants, and no one would think he is ugly, unless it’s delusional people and copers. I used to think like you and I would rate 1 whole tier up, but from being in this forum I learned it’s not like that.
Actually a High MTN, only based in his face, would have like 60-65% of girls being attracted by him and 40-35% thinking he is average or not his type. Unlike a HTN who all girls will say he’s attractive.
I actually think the rating scale should be changed like this, because of how by only being a real HTN you can do whatever the fuck you want:
High MTN should be renamed HTN
HTN being Chadlite
Chadlite being Chad
Chad being Gigachad
JFL at this word soup. im totally the average guy facially (mtn) are u that retarded

He’s literally not a Chad though. He wouldn’t be rated poorly in here. Women btw aren’t lusting for him anymore. It was a trend.
hes high MTN

Tiktok comments are meaningless, that should be common knowledge.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Clavicular