The real reason why females started liking Deftones

fvolkek

fvolkek

Diamond
I was talking to a friend about this the other day. Deftones was relativately popular in the 2000s in the nu metal niche but never with women, maybe some alt women.
Now it blew up on tiktok and every zoomer female is suddenly a deftones fan and they’re headlining normie festivals like coachella.

What happened?

Chino moreno (the vocalist) is a fat spic sub 3 incel and that could be seen in their videoclips, which were broadcasted on MTV back in the day.
Now, however, videoclips aren’t a thing anymore, but people started making aesthetic edits on tiktok with their music where you don’t get to see his face. Usually these edits have either hot alt girls or guys, or clips of Y2Kish movies in them. Now females are drooling over deftones because it sounds sexy, and they imagine a chad junkie singing like jesse pinkman or something like that. Blackpilled again.
If kurt cobain were to be ugly, nirvana would be nowhere near as popular.

How they expect chino moreno to look:

IMG 3150

How he really looks JFL :lul:

IMG 3151

Example of one of these edits im talking about:

This also reinforces my theory that many women listen to music just to turn themselves on, like that’s the sole purpose of music for them. All the music they consume are about sex or sound sexy or whatever. Many even like artists just because of their looks like that twink faggot ross lynch.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger, BeanletMogger and Xangsane
did not listen because music is haram thanks for the thread though

"TEE HEE I'M SO EDGY AND UNIQUE"

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger
Didn't read, Deftones is liked because they are a great band

crazy how chino got mogged by peter steele but women listen to deftones instead
IMG 3356

I was talking to a friend about this the other day. Deftones was relativately popular in the 2000s in the nu metal niche but never with women, maybe some alt women.
Now it blew up on tiktok and every zoomer female is suddenly a deftones fan and they’re headlining normie festivals like coachella.

What happened?

Chino moreno (the vocalist) is a fat spic sub 3 incel and that could be seen in their videoclips, which were broadcasted on MTV back in the day.
Now, however, videoclips aren’t a thing anymore, but people started making aesthetic edits on tiktok with their music where you don’t get to see his face. Usually these edits have either hot alt girls or guys, or clips of Y2Kish movies in them. Now females are drooling over deftones because it sounds sexy, and they imagine a chad junkie singing like jesse pinkman or something like that. Blackpilled again.
If kurt cobain were to be ugly, nirvana would be nowhere near as popular.

How they expect chino moreno to look:

View attachment 3090560

How he really looks JFL :lul:

View attachment 3090559

Example of one of these edits im talking about:

This also reinforces my theory that many women listen to music just to turn themselves on, like that’s the sole purpose of music for them. All the music they consume are about sex or sound sexy or whatever. Many even like artists just because of their looks like that twink faggot ross lynch.

That deftones song is good.

In 2024 you’re still incredibly non NT and a loser if you put it on to a party though.

You seem like you listen to this type of music yourself though. The for your page algorithm is built so that you get content you can relate to and like. My vids look nothing like your vids etc. That’s probably why. Nobody plays shit like this irl.

That deftones song is good.

In 2024 you’re still incredibly non NT and a loser if you put it on to a party though.

You seem like you listen to this type of music yourself though. The for your page algorithm is built so that you get content you can relate to and like. My vids look nothing like your vids etc. That’s probably why. Nobody plays shit like this irl.
i do like deftones but trust me now it blew up out of nowhere 20 years later

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger and Xangsane