The reality of the SOCIALMEDIACEL.

AlexanderTheGreat

AlexanderTheGreat

stacysexual | short face LDARing | to-be-GodChad
So I have been a socialmediacel most of my life because of huge body insecurities. I rarely used social media, and hence I though this to be the reason for me not having many friends/ followers on social media. Even people who know me personally didn't send me requests (which I thought was because of the reason I mentioned).

But my giga-autistic tall MTN brute friend gets social media followings just like that... even people who don't know him start following him out of random. And remember he is giga-autistic! Random foids from the uni circle would start following him on social media. All just based of the fact that he is 6ft2.

This kind of random follow requests have never happened with me. I have been super popular previously, to the point that everyone in my uni would know me in IRL. But I would never get such random follow requests from people. All because I am just 5ft8.

BRUTAL REALITY FOR SHORTER MEN. Society is actively trying to eliminate us. Nothing else explains the above phenomena I mentioned.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Oberyn
So I have been a socialmediacel most of my life because of huge body insecurities. I rarely used social media, and hence I though this to be the reason for me not having many friends/ followers on social media. Even people who know me personally didn't send me requests (which I thought was because of the reason I mentioned).

But my giga-autistic tall MTN brute friend gets social media followings just like that... even people who don't know him start following him out of random. And remember he is giga-autistic! Random foids from the uni circle would start following him on social media. All just based of the fact that he is 6ft2.

This kind of random follow requests have never happened with me. I have been super popular previously, to the point that everyone in my uni would know me in IRL. But I would never get such random follow requests from people. All because I am just 5ft8.

BRUTAL REALITY FOR SHORTER MEN. Society is actively trying to eliminate us. Nothing else explains the above phenomena I mentioned.
No IRL friends send you requests on social media
==
OVER for you. Society wants you dead.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, galego123 and Oberyn