The reason 99% of people don’t ascend

LilJojo

LilJojo

Diamond
Instead of making a shit to do list regarding your failos and how to fix them/improve yourself they paro 24/7 on this forum and try new pseudoscience methods made by retards that don’t have any scientific proof. For example bonesmashing doesn’t make the bone bigger but more densely strong to withstand impacts.

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing and 5.5psl
99% of the forum users ascends. failed normies

• +1
Reactions: wificonnector, rand anon and pneumocystosis
99% of the forum users ascends. failed normies

• Love it
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: rand anon, Deleted member 19174 and norwegianfreak
Whenever I make list of my failos and then count how many $ I need to look decent, I just pass on it. Imagine being born and having to pay money to look decent while top 20% of men are just born this way. Too much for me.

• +1
Reactions: Foreverbrad
Whenever I make list of my failos and then count how many $ I need to look decent, I just pass on it. Imagine being born and having to pay money to look decent while top 20% of men are just born this way. Too much for me.

Height and dick size is objective and binary face isn't it takes 7 traits alone to make a good jaw the ramus length the jaw visiblity the chin promince the position of the gonion the shape of the jaw weather if it's to projected or under projected weather you have in ward or outward flaring gonions.

Then you have orbits which include ipd vertical compactnessness vertical width a prominent radix combined with prominent supras and infras.

Then you have the midface which has the zygos the buccal fat pads your nasal complex your infras the anterior projection of your orbits the shape of your maxilla.

The face is Infinitely harder to fix than penis size or height

I’m going to get into IB just to pay for surgeries. Enough motivation for me.