The reason this site is going to shit: truth is we're all tired

Slayerino

Slayerino

PSL 🎱 or 💀
I'm a pretty high IQ individual, prob the highest IQ being this site has ever experienced. And I'm also very humble, the humblest!

Anyway, my point is I already discovered everything I need to know about the blackpill and surgeries, like most of the OG users here I presume.

We keep coming back to this hellhole because there's no intellectual spark coming from the normie world, in fact, you are only disgusted by hearing some of the old tropes from the normietards: JuSt ShAvE iT BrO, JuSt OwN iT, HeIgHt DoEsN't MaTtEr, LoOkS dOn'T mAtTeR, eTc...

So what do we do here if we already know everything we need to know? SHITPOST!!! Every normie that comes here and ask for a proper rating and tips gets shitpost-blasted to death. This whole site is kept up by the incessant streams of shitposting by the OG users that are either waiting to ascend with surgeries or just gave up, and if they're the latter then they're the worst shitposters.

And even if you ascended, you'll come back, like @Amnesia did.

This site has passed his golden age, now we're into the shit age.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel, Deleted member 5683, Gaia262 and 3 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mongrelcel, Deleted member 4563, Deleted member 5683 and 8 others
Interesting.
Yep.
I tend to agree

There is nothing out there.

• +1
Reactions: Slayerino
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Slayerino and Deleted member 4430
stopped to read here
F9717EC9 C424 4AF8 AD48 141F900E3428

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5683, Slayerino, Deleted member 3702 and 1 other person
exactly
at this point im thinking of just requesting a permaban because im just wasting my time at this point

• +1
Reactions: Slayerino