The reason why hitler hated slavs

GeneralCumSHot

GeneralCumSHot

Iron
Let me get it straight, Hitler hated the slavs because they are low iq
And are culturally as retarded as niggs and other non aryans + they had
Racemixing kosher sex with jews which gave birth to USSR and the rise and communism
AND a now frankestein experiment, amerimutt like, abrahamic, white shapeshifting slavic bastard race.

Right guys ?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, thugmaxxer2, noka and 4 others
The frankenstein of my school was a Polish subhuman

Do what u want with that info

• Woah
Reactions: CopiumX

Crazy to learn that ruskies were the first mestizos:feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme
Tldr:
mongoloid-negroid with whites traits had unprotected sex with kikes gave birth to slavs

• +1
Reactions: romanstock
he lost so who cares

• +1
Reactions: noka
Slavs are downgraded version of germanics.

Slavs are downgraded version of germanics.
Dude they're litterally shapeshifters
They are the first racemixed degen prototypes of abraham's chosen ones.

Dude they're litterally shapeshifters
They are the first racemixed degen prototypes of abraham's chosen ones.
Slavs are cucks indeed.Germanics were ubermensch till 1945 after that they became cucks like slavs tho so they are equal now

Slavs are cucks indeed.Germanics were ubermensch till 1945 after that they became cucks like slavs tho so they are equal now
Fuck so true, matter fact, whole europe became jewed so who cares now.

Quote him mentioning slavs are subhumans from his direct writings or speeches.

• +1
Reactions: Putin
Quote him mentioning slavs are subhumans from his direct writings or speeches.

Hitler never hated slavs. He requited waffen SS divisions from Ukraine, poland. He was just a pragmatist when it came to who was aryan or subhuman.

The only group he hated were jews and communists.

• +1
Reactions: Putin and Debetro
Hitler was Jew

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Putin and Imretarded?
Hitler never hated slavs. He requited waffen SS divisions from Ukraine, poland. He was just a pragmatist when it came to who was aryan or subhuman.

The only group he hated were jews and communists.
They were meant to kill the other slavic jewish experiment and were meant to be put
As slaves in case of war victory, who's dumb enough to let a race which has had unprotected jungle boogaloo buttsex with a mischiveous and selfish kosher loose and close to your border ?

Ight maybe every modern countries but still.

Last edited:
Racemixing kosher sex with jews which gave birth to USSR and the rise and communism
AND a now frankestein experiment, amerimutt like, abrahamic, white shapeshifting slavic bastard race.

Right guys ?

View attachment 3144775
Yes, a lot of people mistake slavs wanting to adopt communism, no communism was JEWISH

Hitler was about his supremacy, not about Ussr is shit. If you are superior everyone is inferior by the definition

whats up w these race threads :lul:

nazi.org

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Aero
Bitch don't use the word Slav when you talk about Russians, say Russia. I am a Czech and my country does not deviate from the standard of living of western countries. We don't like Russians and consider them subhuman. Don't compare us to the Russians

Bitch don't use the word Slav when you talk about Russians, say Russia. I am a Czech and my country does not deviate from the standard of living of western countries. We don't like Russians and consider them subhuman. Don't compare us to the Russians
Shit im sorry my glorious honorary slavic aryan friend you're hitler's strongest ally.

Mqdefault

As the picture illustrates

You wouldn't be able to say the difference between whites, blacks, asians, indians, let me explain:

Most whites look the same, you wouldn't be able to say who is german and who is russian by looks

Same with indians and their castes

Or asians

Or blacks...

This thread is stupid

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Debetro and Putin
no one gives a fuck what man from 1945 did, live your life, you are in 2024, subhuman incel

Right guys ?

View attachment 3144775
agreed

View attachment 3144972

You wouldn't be able to say the difference between whites, blacks, asians, indians, let me explain:

Most whites look the same, you wouldn't be able to say who is german and who is russian by looks

Or asians

Or blacks...

This thread is stupid
You can tell tje diffrence by looks.

View attachment 3144972

Or asians

Or blacks...

This thread is stupid

WTF IS YOU ON YOU DUMB GOY

Right guys ?

View attachment 3144775

Attachments

• justgettingstarted.webm
    5.9 MB
You said it, the Germans of that time and before considered the Slavs the inferior European race, even below the Meds, for having Mongoloid blood.

But it is also a historical fact that they kidnapped "mostly Nordic" children in Eastern Europe and made them go through a "Germanization" process to adapt them to the Reich, this is because Germany itself does not have enough population to create the great Pan-Germanic empire that was sought and completely populate the eastern lands to expand the Lebensraum

The truth is that a large percentage of the Slavs were more Aryan-Nordic than the Germans themselves.

The Nazis recognized this behind closed doors and tried to absorb their valid population

Last edited:
there’s only a few faces
Iraqi
White
Mexican
Black
Chinese

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
big nose elongated ears, thats not aryan you retard learn your race before talking to me
Lol, retard thinks that average german looks like a chad JFL 🤣🤣

You still reek of your mother's milk gray, make 2000 more posts and then come back 🤣