The reason why people here are so racist

wishIwasSalludon

wishIwasSalludon

navigator of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
Ok this is going to be more about why incels are more immoral in general but mentioning race gets you more clicks. The reason why is because genes come in packages GL people(genetic superiority) also tend to have the genes for higher empathy, intelligence, physical capability, socializing, morals, personality etc.

People here tend to have bad genes(non GL) which is why people here lack empathy, intelligence, physical capability, social capability, morality etc. which is why as I mentioned in the title incels are more racist but also why they’re just so degenerate in general.

tldr:
Incels are genetically inferior subhumans

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, heightmaxxing, disillusioned and 5 others
Ok this is going to be more about why incels are more immoral in general but mentioning race gets you more clicks. The reason why is because genes come in packages GL people(genetic superiority) also tend to have the genes for higher empathy, intelligence, physical capability, socializing, morals, personality etc.

People here tend to have bad genes(non GL) which is why people here lack empathy, intelligence, physical capability, social capability, morality etc. which is why as I mentioned in the title incels are more racist but also why they’re just so degenerate in general.

tldr:

tldr:
Ugly people are not human

tldr:
Water Daddy

tldr:
3899742 IMG 6764

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheMaxxer333, Debetro, nigkook and 1 other person

tldr: