The reason you don't have a chiseled jawline maybe isn't fat or lack of bones....

Germania

Germania

Kraken
.... you are cutting and cutting fat, but you still don't have this jawline?

c1cdd7d6ec9880ba4aaced85ae447216.jpg

You are still looking like this?

original-grid-image-5292-1467884167-3.jpg

Yeah, maybe it's your lack of BONES, maybe you are unlicky and you STORE FAT under you jaw until the end of time, but MAYBE
but maybe it's your MUSCLES!!!!! There is a muslce called platysma and like every muscle, it can have different approaches and forms. Every gymcell knows that, one has a high biceps peak, the other does not, genteik, ready. So mabe you are just unlicky with the form of your platysma muscle.

B9781455727810000197_f019-001-97814557278101.jpg

But there is a solution, called BOTOX. It can relax the muscle and give you a better jawline. What exactly your problem is, you have to find out for yourself. I'm going to a consultation next week and will get advice, chiseled jawline here I come. I need either lipolysis injections to eliminate the fat or botox if it is muscle. I hope you do not want to fool me and advise me for something wrong just for the money.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature, Deleted member 13994 and lasthope
i can tell my jaw bone is grown slightly inward instead of outward, that caused my ramus and gonial not defined

the cause is mostly like me, to have a rounded gonion. it's over.

Cope

• +1
Reactions: Slob
maybe it's your MUSCLES!!!!! There is a muslce called platysma and like every muscle, it can have different approaches and forms.
Gum chewing? Is that like weightlifting, for the jaw muscle.

• JFL
Reactions: bugeye, IWantToMax and Framletgod
It's always bones...

• +1
Reactions: Slob and Deleted member 3043
@Germania idk if you posted about this but what did you find out in the consultation?

bones

• +1
Reactions: Slob
@Germania any update?
i probaly need it too

Its lack of bone support, platysma muscle is not like short vs long biceps

If you were to have forward growth u will have chiseled jawline that's it

Show me someone with full forward growth and shitty plastisma? there is none

Just get a platysmaplasty.

.... you are cutting and cutting fat, but you still don't have this jawline?

c1cdd7d6ec9880ba4aaced85ae447216.jpg

You are still looking like this?

original-grid-image-5292-1467884167-3.jpg

Yeah, maybe it's your lack of BONES, maybe you are unlicky and you STORE FAT under you jaw until the end of time, but MAYBE
but maybe it's your MUSCLES!!!!! There is a muslce called platysma and like every muscle, it can have different approaches and forms. Every gymcell knows that, one has a high biceps peak, the other does not, genteik, ready. So mabe you are just unlicky with the form of your platysma muscle.

B9781455727810000197_f019-001-97814557278101.jpg

But there is a solution, called BOTOX. It can relax the muscle and give you a better jawline. What exactly your problem is, you have to find out for yourself. I'm going to a consultation next week and will get advice, chiseled jawline here I come. I need either lipolysis injections to eliminate the fat or botox if it is muscle. I hope you do not want to fool me and advise me for something wrong just for the money.
is there somthink u can do to the platysm to tighten it