The reason you need to have dopamine

New Poster

New Poster

Krakencel
It makes you more willing to validate other people, do what they want to do, generally make them happy. Then people actually want to be around you. If you're miserable, you're super touchy, low energy and defensive. It kills any social interaction. You need chad level looks or status to make up for it. So much of beimg charismatic and outgoing is being willing to give other people what they want. Lol at the redpill bullshit of pretending to be some standoffish stingy asshole. No one wants to be around that shit. People want to be validated, feel like they're in control, etc. and you're not going to give an inch when you feel like shit. Dopamine makes everything so much easier.

• +1
Reactions: counterintuitive, bloomercel, cavy and 1 other person
Definitely. Got a lot more people around me after I started radiating such energy rather than my previous almost depressed energy.

• JFL
Reactions: bloomercel
Hard dnrd because no dopamine from reading a chunk of words.

okay. so how do we “have dopamine”?

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
It makes you more willing to validate other people, do what they want to do, generally make them happy. Then people actually want to be around you. So much of beimg charismatic and outgoing is being willing to give other people what they want.
Any time I've been part of a group going to social events I would just go my own way if I didn't get what I wanted
eg. In college if the group was going to a venue that I didn't want to go to and they failed to accept me as their leader and agree with where I wanted to go, I would just go to the venue I wanted to go to on my own

It never dawned on me that I'd have to accept doing what other people want to in order to make them happy in my presence
Others follow my lead or death was my mindset