The sequence of events after @The Heartless (Snake.0359) got permabanned [Everybody GTFIH]

His looks took a toll over him. He should have known his place simply. Innervoid was htn still acted like truecel. he should have aswell. Very sad tbh being humble is important ugly or handsome
Yeah, fr. I've always had the same way of thinking as you. We got fucking chadlites talking shit about themselves but a literal subhuman not even letting jokes go :forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH, Jova, looksmac and 1 other person
His looks took a toll over him. He should have known his place simply. Innervoid was htn still acted like truecel. he should have aswell. Very sad tbh being humble is important ugly or handsome
Does anyone know what happened to innervoid?

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: PsychoH, moreroidsmoredates and looksmac
He just deleted. Apparently he had an account before that one so it's very likely he'll be back on another account

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PsychoH, moreroidsmoredates, silencio and 1 other person
No idea. Deleted. thing is he was htn and was larping as truecel. People caught him for that. I expposed him first.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PsychoH, moreroidsmoredates, silencio and 1 other person
No idea. Deleted. thing is he was htn and was larping as truecel. People caught him for that. I expposed him first.
Was he a slayer or something?

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: PsychoH and looksmac
He just deleted. Apparently he had an account before that one so it's very likely he'll be back on another account
I hope. I mean I had him on ignore but still.

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH and i_love_roosters
I saw him and he wasn't htn. Low mtn iirc

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PsychoH, moreroidsmoredates, looksmac and 1 other person
MESSAGE FROM OUR KING

@BlackpillRemedy

Still can't wrap my head around how a doofus who refuses accept he has a literal Quasimodo tier deformity decides to venture into YouTube making content about LOOKS, it's just crazy to me.
In his state most people are either bluepilled or they just rope, but I guess in his case the cope was powerful enough to overcome common sense and make him try to ignore his deformity and live the life he wanted despite the blackpill shit he likes to spread telling him to stay in his line 💀

Anyway he got put in his place by the blackpill he liked to preach to others and ignore for himself. If he had been a chad denying the maxilla is law theory nobody would've been able to humiliate him and bring him down, despite being totally wrong. I guess this is a textbook blackpill example

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH, moreroidsmoredates and silencio
MESSAGE FROM OUR KING

@BlackpillRemedy

Still can't wrap my head around how a doofus who refuses accept he has a literal Quasimodo tier deformity decides to venture into YouTube making content about LOOKS, it's just crazy to me.
In his state most people are either bluepilled or they just rope, but I guess in his case the cope was powerful enough to overcome common sense and make him try to ignore his deformity and live the life he wanted despite the blackpill shit he likes to spread telling him to stay in his line 💀

Anyway he got put in his place by the blackpill he liked to preach to others and ignore for himself. If he had been a chad denying the maxilla is law theory nobody would've been able to humiliate him and bring him down, despite being totally wrong. I guess this is a textbook blackpill example
Isn't it prohibited to speak on banned users behalf?

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH and silencio
  • JFL
  • +1
@arabcelxxx @jisko32 @nigkook @Magnum Opus @NorwoodAscender @moreroidsmoredates @CarrotMaxxer @Autismcel @Narcissus🥀 @Sergeant @RaidenJTR @nword49 @Rivers of Nihil @RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿 @sub5c3l @tombradylover @Charisma @silencio @smallman @yeeyeeslayer @murdah @Ricky212 @n9wiff @TechnoBoss @Tyler x Durden @Donquixote @PrinceofDarkness @ggg.tv🤫 @LooksThinker @northern mogger @onthewaytochadlite @noobs @Jova @Xangsane @User28823 @IndraBC @PrinceLuenLeoncur @synock21 @HTN_Mentalcel @Eďo_ @ascension @sperma @Crisick
Why tf didn't I get a notification :lul::lul::lul:

Caged so hard :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
The Office Lol GIF
The Office Lol GIF
The Office Lol GIF

• JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: PsychoH and Autismcel
Do you have a picture @looksmac

• +1
Reactions: looksmac
Was he a slayer or something?
Presumably yes imo because a htn who towered over a 5'11 women in a pic.i am 99 percent sure wasn't a truecel.
I saw him and he wasn't htn. Low mtn iirc
IMG 20240407 161738
he mogs average mtn pretty hard. Robust outer with decent inner u. Harmony is pretty off but will look great in motion imo. 4.5 PSL plus tbh he might look bad to u because weird cringe expression.
Do you have a picture @looksmac
Yes look above

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates, silencio and i_love_roosters
Mb bhai, I've probably missed it :lul::lul::lul::lul:

Joever for my attention span
.org tags are messed up. Sometimes the notifications don't arrive. @Master fix it niga

• JFL
Reactions: PsychoH and Autismcel
Presumably yes imo because a htn who towered over a 5'11 women in a pic.i am 99 percent sure wasn't a truecel.

View attachment 2958402he mogs average mtn pretty hard. Robust outer with decent inner u. Harmony is pretty off but will look great in motion imo. 4.5 PSL plus tbh he might look bad to u because weird cringe expression.

Yes look above
Pfl and mouth to nose-cel

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates, silencio and looksmac
Still looks good. Some people have flaws buy still look good without a reason
That doesn't make him subhuman. It's just his most noticable failos. If he's tall too then idk why he was whining like a little bitch all the time about his 'oneitis'.

• +1
Reactions: looksmac and i_love_roosters
That doesn't make him subhuman. It's just his most noticable failos. If he's tall too then idk why he was whining like a little bitch all the time about his 'oneitis'.
I think it was an online larp for jfls :feelswat:

@looksmac

• +1
Reactions: looksmac and silencio
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: looksmac and silencio
These threads are my favourite

Me, a mod, made like 3 evisceration threads on @MakinItHappen :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
Still waiting for his return

• JFL
Reactions: looksmac and i_love_roosters
  • Love it
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
I think it was an online larp for jfls :feelswat:

@looksmac
I think that too. He laughed behind his screen typing all that shit apparently was rich aswell.so htn 6'6(assuming) rich guy and khhv? 99 percent not possible. I think that oneitis wasn't even oneitis just a women who he can get jfl's out of. 90 percent larp imo.

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters
I think that too. He laughed behind his screen typing all that shit apparently was rich aswell.so htn 6'6(assuming) rich guy and khhv? 99 percent not possible. I think that oneitis wasn't even oneitis just a women who he can get jfl's out of. 90 percent larp imo.
I've always had the theory she's his gf irl and they're having a laugh together

• JFL
I don’t understand why “master” banned him.
I was following coisbhai's thread live. He went absolutely schizo and ridiculous. Master banned him to save him from going crazy

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: looksmac and moreroidsmoredates
IMG 9027

• JFL
@jisko32 we did it my boy, we did it!

Great Success Win GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: jisko32, looksmac and moreroidsmoredates
I've always had the theory she's his gf irl and they're having a laugh together
Honestly thought about I don't think so cause he legit let her be humiliated while knowing damn well what he was doing. Probably ex or someone who is on bad terms with who he just wanted to humiliate or maybe was just some rando women idk honestly in that detail. Most likely had a gf imo too.

• +1
Yo @wollet2 part 2 dropped

Official thread anthem

• JFL
Official thread anthem

He was constantly talking about the golden horse's spirit and how he had it (very schizo) and how he was a warrior :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:. Guess what chink, you lost this war :aheago:

• JFL
Reactions: Magnum Opus
He was constantly talking about the golden horse's spirit and how he had it (very schizo) and how he was a warrior :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:. Guess what chink, you lost this war :aheago:
he benched 300kg he would rape you

• JFL
he was a skater boy she said see you later boy

• JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer
i will defend my fellow philtrumcel to the death
rambo GIF

• JFL
we should have a .org meetup
rooster where u currently residing dawg

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PsychoH and CarrotMaxxer
  • +1
Reactions: PsychoH and CarrotMaxxer
Used to live on the Isle of Man a few months ago :feelsyay:. I'll be out of the slums soon
come to north america
specifically america but im stuck in canada rn lol

• +1