The sequence of events after @The Heartless (Snake.0359) got permabanned [Everybody GTFIH]

come to north america
specifically america but im stuck in canada rn lol
Visas are tough to get and shit for North America. I was thinking of Norway or Ireland after I finish uni cuz they're visa free for European Union niggas like me

• +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer
Yeah that guy was pretty fucking ugly when I first saw him

• JFL
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates, WeiWei, CarrotMaxxer and 1 other person
buying vip membership to shield yourself from moggathon’s orchestrated .org cyberbullying is a JFL though

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates, CarrotMaxxer and i_love_roosters
Yeah that guy was pretty fucking ugly when I first saw him
I've seen photos that weren't public. Lemme tell you.. it's a lot worse :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates and nword49
buying vip membership to shield yourself from moggathon’s orchestrated .org cyberbullying is a JFL though
He got fucking raped after posting his shit. I was a secret agent larping as his friend and I got him to post it :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates and Magnum Opus
He got fucking raped after posting his shit. I was a secret agent larping as his friend and I got him to post it :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
If it wasn’t for the like 4 people telling me I have good potential moggathon’s trolling probably would have led me to suicide too.

@moggathon

• JFL
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer and i_love_roosters
If it wasn’t for the like 4 people telling me I have good potential moggathon’s trolling probably would have led me to suicide too.

@moggathon
im not trolling tbh

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: nword49 and i_love_roosters

@moggathon
You're aight niga. Just put the fork down. I'm being serious

• +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer
Can you send me a noose made of titanium to support my weight just in case
youre probably better off drowning yourself in a hotub or overdosing on pills. the rope would probably support you but i doubt your parents ceiling would. would be an expensive mess to clean up bud.

• JFL
Reactions: i_love_roosters
youre probably better off drowning yourself in a hotub or overdosing on pills. the rope would probably support you but i doubt your parents ceiling would. would be an expensive mess to clean up bud.
Dnr can you shorten this to like 7 words

• JFL
Dnr can you shorten this to like 7 words
what size bra do you wear?

• JFL
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates, tombradylover, nword49 and 1 other person
what size bra do you wear?
I wore an XL 3 months ago but now I’m down to a Medium. I predict after I’m lean I’ll have to wear a small still because of the gyno

• JFL
I wore an XL 3 months ago but now I’m down to a Medium. I predict after I’m lean I’ll have to wear a small still because of the gyno
putting on a shirt too small doesnt equal progress faggot

@arabcelxxx @BrahminBoss @RealFunkyFlamingo can my fellow bloatcels back me up here moggathon is bullying me again and I am considering deleting my account.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: arabcelxxx, i_love_roosters and BrahminBoss

@moggathon

-1 fork = +1 Jeremy Meeks...

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates, CarrotMaxxer, i_love_roosters and 2 others
  • JFL
@arabcelxxx @BrahminBoss @RealFunkyFlamingo can my fellow bloatcels back me up here moggathon is bullying me again and I am considering deleting my account.
Don't delete nigga. Just hop on dnp :forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
  • +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates

@moggathon
ignore that fag

• +1
ignore that fag
I think I have some sort of fucked up masochism kink because everytime he tells me to commit suicide and calls me fat and ugly it actually brightens my day idk it’s like my afternoon isn’t complete without him he’s like a part of my life now

• JFL
Reactions: i_love_roosters and CarrotMaxxer
I think I have some sort of fucked up masochism kink because everytime he tells me to commit suicide and calls me fat and ugly it actually brightens my day idk it’s like my afternoon isn’t complete without him he’s like a part of my life now
whatever works for you ig :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: nword49 and i_love_roosters
Holy fuck you pathetic weasel

• JFL
Reactions: i_love_roosters and nword49
@moggathon what’s your favorite TV show

• Hmm...
mfs when they dont like honesty. i hope youre saving up bud
again, i dont care that you rated me low
i have an issue with you being unnecessarily mean to people
i dont understand why u open this site everyday just to make fun of others instead of improving yourself
dawg u have 26k posts here, i doubt a single one is something kind

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium and i_love_roosters
@moggathon what’s your favorite TV sh
with working at the sweatshop and bullying mutts on org i dont have time to watch tv

i dont understand why u open this site everyday just to make fun of others instead of improving yourself
Saying or even acknowledging this is enabling him you do realize this right?

Saying or even acknowledging this is enabling him you do realize this right?
im aware
and i dont care
its better to try to make him self aware then allow him to continue being mean to others

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: i_love_roosters, moggathon and nword49
with working at the sweatshop and bullying mutts on org i dont have time to watch tv
Yes you do. You have watched at least five different TV shows in your entire life. Tell me your favorite one, and we can bond

im aware
and i dont care
its better to try to make him self aware then allow him to continue being mean to others
you think im not self aware?

• +1
Reactions: nword49
you think im not self aware?
well if you are then thats even worse
idk what to say im just gonna block you tbh
dont wanna deal with you anymore

well if you are then thats even worse
idk what to say im just gonna block you tbh
dont wanna deal with you anymore
mfs when they dont like honesty. over for you son.

why are you guys falling for @moggathon ‘s obvious bait lol he’s been doing this since he joined

• +1
Niga why tf did you ask moggathon for a rating out of all the other users

• JFL
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer and nword49