The sequence of events after @The Heartless (Snake.0359) got permabanned [Everybody GTFIH]

I'm going to bed niggas. We continuing this shit tomorrow :feelshmm:

I'm a kickboxer, I work two jobs a day, I run like a dog, I'm popular, etc. I have Instagrammaxxing, I also know how to beat a man, my body is mesomorph, my height is in Turkish standards, I wear black shirts and black trousers like Tony Montana, sometimes I wear old money fake Rolex, but I don't know how to do it.

• JFL
Reactions: i_love_roosters
For some reason, the veiled girl who had a girlfriend that day gave me a job. People say “good job” and “How can you get 2 jobs done a day?” says. they say. He asks.I earn 7000₺ from my job and 22.5 thousand from corporate work. I'm constantly trying to improve myself and for some reason I get IOI from girls while trading. "I work like I have no life bro, money is everything."

• JFL
Gg

Attachments

• 4115814_q5kXyqAdN5EUHGAS.mp4
    529.8 KB
  • JFL
I'm a kickboxer, I work two jobs a day, I run like a dog, I'm popular, etc. I have Instagrammaxxing, I also know how to beat a man, my body is mesomorph, my height is in Turkish standards, I wear black shirts and black trousers like Tony Montana, sometimes I wear old money fake Rolex, but I don't know how to do it.
For some reason, the veiled girl who had a girlfriend that day gave me a job. People say “good job” and “How can you get 2 jobs done a day?” says. they say. He asks.I earn 7000₺ from my job and 22.5 thousand from corporate work. I'm constantly trying to improve myself and for some reason I get IOI from girls while trading. "I work like I have no life bro, money is everything."
Ezgif 7 13d519476a

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: onthewaytochadlite
@arabcelxxx @jisko32 @nigkook @Magnum Opus @NorwoodAscender @moreroidsmoredates @CarrotMaxxer @Autismcel @Narcissus🥀 @Sergeant @RaidenJTR @nword49 @Rivers of Nihil @RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿 @sub5c3l @tombradylover @Charisma @silencio @smallman @yeeyeeslayer @murdah @Ricky212 @n9wiff @TechnoBoss @Tyler x Durden @Donquixote @PrinceofDarkness @ggg.tv🤫 @LooksThinker @northern mogger @onthewaytochadlite @noobs @Jova @Xangsane @User28823 @IndraBC @PrinceLuenLeoncur @synock21 @HTN_Mentalcel @Eďo_ @ascension @sperma @Crisick
he was cool af when i talked to him idk, is there any proof for what happened? i was his first sub on his yt and idk if im missing sum but theres no doxs on there

also i got no @ i fell off i have to start posting again fuck

• JFL
he was cool af when i talked to him idk
He's a fucking schizo, like actually mentally ill. I used to talk to him too until I realized he's not ok in the head
is there any proof for what happened?
He wouldn't get banned without proof. I provided extensive evidence of his wrongdoings

• JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: onthewaytochadlite and SecularIslamist

• JFL
I actually can't wait :feelskek:

.org original mini series
Put me and @onthewaytochadlite abi in the end credits :feelsyay:
If something like this happens, I will add it to my CV during my job interview

• JFL
  • JFL
  • JFL
  • JFL
well-earned bump

also someone gotta fix tags, they not working

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿 and maxxmclooks
Wym black man mew? I am black men how i can mew?

thanks bro

• JFL
Reactions: maxxmclooks and i_love_roosters
Wym black man mew? I am black men how i can mew?

thanks bro
It's a very complicated topic. It requires a lot of academic knowledge in those areas. Overall, it's very esoteric and hard to grasp by normies

• +1
Reactions: Sergeant and maxxmclooks
  • JFL
Reactions: PsychoH and i_love_roosters
It's a very complicated topic. It requires a lot of academic knowledge in those areas. Overall, it's very esoteric and hard to grasp by normies
Ok i will reply we discus this tomorow, i have to go to store with dad

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Sergeant
  • JFL
Reactions: arabcelxxx
good thread. BUMP

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: jisko32