The single most attractive trait

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
it does because the only person I care about proving it to is me. people should either take my word for it or they will stay in the dark.

ofc there is bad vs good hooding and it is not because of other things. because there is no other way.

View attachment 119849
Take your word for it when I literally just dispoved it? Lol at your copes. You still haven't presented an example of bad hooding. Hooding is a trait. It can't be good or bad. Usualy it adds to an already aesthetic eye area but there is no "bad" hooding there are just "bad features"/ Hooding in itself isn't bad. I don't get why you'r callign everything hooding.

There are so many thing to eye area other than hooding. You're clearly coping because you yourself have hooded eyes lol.
Also BECAUSE doesn't mean IS. I never said that hooding means a lower or higher pfl. I just said that hooding looks bad with those traits, which is probably what you refer to as "bad hooding"
ffs actually take the time to read what I write instead of arguing bac when you cleaarly don't know what you're talking about,
When I said "show me one dude" I literally said aesthetic. You simply cannot look good with hooding and low pfl. I never said that it's impossible to have this vombonation or vice versa.
@Dope dont get me wrong. if you prove me wrong i do care and I won't get salty. I like gaining knowledge its just that id rather not show proof to anyone since Ive got big plans
If you actually knew anything when it comes to eye area, you would've shared. Considering you STILL think hooding and good under eye support means a good eye area (which has been proven wrong by me), it's obvious that you're not interested in learnign anythin about an aesthetic eye area or you would've actually took the time to read my posts. Maybe then you wouldn't have misinterpreted everything.

Last edited:
Take your word for it when I literally just dispoved it? Lol at your copes. You still haven't presented an example of bad hooding. Hooding is a trait. It can't be good or bad. Usualy it adds to an already aesthetic eye area but there is no "bad" hooding there are just "bad features"/ Hooding in itself isn't bad. I don't get why you'r callign everything hooding.

There are so many thing to eye area other than hooding. You're clearly coping because you yourself have hooded eyes lol.
you are misreading what I have said. you may be hatefull towards be because of my hooded eyes idk but whatever.
I agree that all the things you mentioned have an impact on looks the reason I didn't adress them was because they were not a problem for me which is something i probably shouldn't have overlooked tbh.

bad hooding isnt bad hooding is good either way I agree and its a shit word to use to i disagree with calling it that now but what I wanted to say was this comparison

vs

ive went from kinda like the bottom to like top example

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
you are misreading what I have said. you may be hatefull towards be because of my hooded eyes idk but whatever.
I agree that all the things you mentioned have an impact on looks the reason I didn't adress them was because they were not a problem for me which is something i probably shouldn't have overlooked tbh.

bad hooding isnt bad hooding is good either way I agree and its a shit word to use to i disagree with calling it that now but what I wanted to say was this comparison

View attachment 119862

vs

View attachment 119867
ive went from kinda like the bottom to like top example
I'm not hating on your eye area lol. I'm just saying hooding is nothing without other traits. TItbot has hooded eyes but it doesn't look good. And that's not due to bad hooding, it's due to other features in his eyes.

• +1
Reactions: FatJattMofo
I'm not hating on your eye area lol. I'm just saying hooding is nothing without other traits. TItbot has hooded eyes but it doesn't look good. And that's not due to bad hooding, it's due to other features in his eyes.
agreed otherwise I wouldn't give a shit. about improving under eye support which is what I want to do.

what is orbital vector ?

• +1
agreed otherwise I wouldn't give a shit. about improving under eye support which is what I want to do.

what is orbital vector ?
Image result for orbital vector

The third pic is improving the under eye support. When you referred to under eye support you were talking about something else.
Having strong under eye support doesn't ensure low height, but it does ensure no lower eyelid exposure (which looks really ugly lol)

Most of the generically handsome models have ~14 cm bizygomatics, which are pretty much average. You get a few with really wide 15 cm bizygomatics and a few in the middle, but you never see a good looking guy with a narrow bizygomatic.
the facial wideness is only about / calculated about the wideness of byzygomatics ?
no lower eyelid exposure
is it only scleral show right ? or is there smth else for it?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
Image result for orbital vector

The third pic is improving the under eye support. When you referred to under eye support you were talking about something else.
Having strong under eye support doesn't ensure low height, but it does ensure no lower eyelid exposure (which looks really ugly lol)
oh no bro I meant this

the top part of the maxilla and how up it is.

ive already got a good orbital vector and im improving more
I think

Last edited:
Try a palate expander
well i dont need to since my palate is actually perfect, through out my childhood i always placed my tongue on the roof of my mouth so my palate grew to the best it could be, my tongue stretched it so much i cant even touch my teeth (on the sides of my tongue) when i press my tongue against the roof of my mouth. was just curious what one could do if he had this problem

False.

The most attractive trait numero 1 is and forever will be : THE EYES

THE EYES BOYO
THE EYES CHICO
THEY NEVER LIE

Bad/ unattractive eyes could make the most beautiful models and perfect shaped people in this world unfuckable for life. You got bad eyes = bye for you. It is the single thing that creates nature, life, power, energy, love, lust, you name it, it is the ESSENCE of everything, from which your vision and life arises : the sight of LIFE, the EYES.

This is what lookmaxxers don't get, this is what the blackpill community doesn't get why some dudes slay while their features are odd and features are odd or they are ugly and still slay. Why ? because they have beautiful attractive eyes or animalic, or wild, harmonious.

Yes baby, it's the eyes who copulate, the eyes who slay, the eyes who kill.

Pay all the money in the world for all the surgery you can get, if your eyes are ugly, you are useless forever, the chick will never crave you if your eyes are ugly.

You know it chico, lucky to have them ? or not.

Attachments

• LO5YwJ_-y86MBA99fQU3IJcMS7-ZJR9rzhEaYszrcQs.jpg
    LO5YwJ_-y86MBA99fQU3IJcMS7-ZJR9rzhEaYszrcQs.jpg
    199.1 KB · Views: 7
  • X_Factor_wildcard_Stevi_Ritchie___I_know_who_the_winner_is_already_.jpg
    X_Factor_wildcard_Stevi_Ritchie___I_know_who_the_winner_is_already_.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 12
I think it's Balanced Facial Thirds.

Compact mid face on its own can still look bad.

C2

Example - Left has more compact mid face - Right has less compact mid face but his facial thirds are more balanced.

Also another example of when 1 facial third is way bigger than the other.

LULULUL vs MOG

palate is actually perfect
you mean perfect occlusion right ?
I have the same, but still average forward grown.
Which is kinda odd, because forward grown has an impact on near everything

Last edited:
it's true, sign of high test and that you are a bull

under eye support =/= narrow eyes. THere are people with scleral show with positive vectors and good orbital rims.
You can have a vertically normal eye area with hooded eyes.
PFL is how long your eyes are. Most models have wide eyes 30mm+
IPD isn't that important but would rather have an average one than below or above than anything else.
Medial canthus is very important as well. All models have theirs downturned.
Facial width. There WE go

• Hmm...