The single most attractive trait

Deleted member 2621

Deleted member 2621

Kortajarena lurking
I know, people have been saying all kinds of shit, and usually its BS when they talk about the "single most important trait".

But hear me out this time, thanks to morphing, I think I found one that is at least very important.

Facial latitude.

It accounts for a good eye area, a wide palate, thus good maxilla and a good jaw.

An overall wide face is an indicator of high testosterone and is connected to wide cheekbones. While morphing, everything makes kind of a difference, but facial latitude can move people up aaaallll the way.

I know lots of people will hate on me for the theory, but look at the morphs
Thanks @bruhcel for the morph

Attachments

• 6889f820f016756dab5ca8fdbbd53b7c.jpg
    6889f820f016756dab5ca8fdbbd53b7c.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 175
  • 15678727340061243803747.jpg
    15678727340061243803747.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 189
  • Sam-Fisher-concept-art-02.jpg
    Sam-Fisher-concept-art-02.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 187
  • Jeremy-Meeks_2948782b.jpg
    Jeremy-Meeks_2948782b.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 200
  • 1569435758002.png
    1569435758002.png
    164.8 KB · Views: 230
  • 84aa0ae064cc6b278282ad3ec24ee561.jpg
    84aa0ae064cc6b278282ad3ec24ee561.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 216
  • short-hairstyle-for-oval-face-man-haircuts-hairstyles-for-long-face-men.jpg
    short-hairstyle-for-oval-face-man-haircuts-hairstyles-for-long-face-men.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 183
  • lc4bw3o0wiz6h0ifqz85.jpg
    lc4bw3o0wiz6h0ifqz85.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 157
  • sfmnsdkfkjdsf.jpg
    sfmnsdkfkjdsf.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 145
  • jjr9v.jpg
    jjr9v.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 129
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Dicklet.4.3, Deleted member 2227, Deleted member 1680 and 2 others
Dude this is major cope bra and you should know it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 245 and FatJattMofo
  • +1
Reactions: Dicklet.4.3, Deleted member 1680, Deleted member 2205 and 1 other person
Dude this is major cope bra and you should know it
says you fucking t levels lower than eugune from buzzfeedcel
I know, people have been saying all kinds of shit, and usually its BS when they talk about the "single most important trait".

But hear me out this time, thanks to morphing, I think I found one that is at least very important.

Facial latitude.

It accounts for a good eye area, a wide palate, thus good maxilla and a good jaw.

An overall wide face is an indicator of high testosterone and is connected to wide cheekbones. While morphing, everything makes kind of a difference, but facial latitude can move people up aaaallll the way.

I know lots of people will hate on me for the theory, but look at the morphs
Thanks @bruhcel for the morph
Imo its hooded eyes or under eye support
thats the most attractive feature

• JFL
Reactions: Vitruvian and Anubis
a wide face is a good base men but its possible to be gl without.

its not about face widthness, its about fwhr

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810

Lol low iq nigger back at it again.😂🙄

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mateusz74 and FatJattMofo

considering that there's a lot more to an attractive eye area other than hooding, that's a major cope.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
considering that there's a lot more to an attractive eye area other than hooding, that's a major cope.
you read the other word in that post dude?

It's nice to have but it's not everything.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470, Deleted member 2227 and Deleted member 2810
you read the other word in that post dude?
There's still a lot more than those 2 lol. What about IPD, PFL, height, ? Titbot has hooded eyes and he's no more than 4psl.
Lots of models don't even have hooding. I've seen many with high trust eyebrows and natural upper eyelid exposure.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, Deleted member 470, Deleted member 656 and 1 other person
There's still a lot more than those 2 lol. What about IPD, PFL, height, ? Titbot has hooded eyes and he's no more than 4psl.
Lots of models don't even have hooding. I've seen many with high trust eyebrows and natural upper eyelid exposure.
i have kinda compact midface + perfect ratio mouth to nose, and chin to mouth, and somewhere between 1.0 and 1.1 midface ration + above average widness, and still probably 4+ PSL.

PFL and medial canthus is average though. but the eye area is good/decent.
so there is so much things to take into account, that isoling on feature is cope imo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
height? you mean vertical narrowness the thing thats only able to be dictated by those 2 .

PFL?

also show me how IPD is actually something that matters vs standard ipd
ofc pct is something thats important too

height? you mean vertical narrowness the thing thats only able to be dictated by those 2 .

PFL?

also show me how IPD is actually something that matters vs standard ipd
under eye support =/= narrow eyes. THere are people with scleral show with positive vectors and good orbital rims.
You can have a vertically normal eye area with hooded eyes.
PFL is how long your eyes are. Most models have wide eyes 30mm+
IPD isn't that important but would rather have an average one than below or above than anything else.
Medial canthus is very important as well. All models have theirs downturned.

under eye support =/= narrow eyes.
You can have a vertically normal eye area with hooded eyes.
PFL is how long your eyes are. Most models have wide eyes 30mm+
IPD isn't that important but would rather have an average one than below or above than anything else.
Medial canthus is very important as well. All models have theirs downturned.
"THere are people with scleral show with positive vectors and good orbital rims." bro who the fuck

under eye support does mean more vertically narrow eyes ive proven this to myself also hooding with normal eye verticality is because of shit under eye support or bad hooding

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
What's the name of the guy whose photo is fifth from the bottom? Just curious

"THere are people with scleral show with positive vectors and good orbital rims." bro who the fuck

under eye support does mean more vertically narrow eyes ive proven this to myself also hooding with normal eye verticality is because of shit under eye support or bad hooding
low iq move completely ignoring anything else I put lol.
Anyway, under eye support refers to orbital rims, not vertical height. What do you not understand? Lacking undereye support causes a negative vector under the eye.
Would like to see how you've "proven" that under eye support directly correlates to verticall narrow eyes. I've already asked taban and he says that supraorbital rims (for the under eye) will not change the width of an eye by a significant amount. More procedures must be done other than increase under eye support.
Also I used "scleral show" as an example because people who have it have taller eyes.
hooding with normal eye verticality is because of shit under eye support or bad hooding
What? Hooding sometimes looks bad because of low PFL. Show me one dude with an aesthetic eye area with hooding wth low pfl. You clearly aren't well versed in eye areas making simple misconceptions like this.

Last edited:
Can’t be psl 8 without it tbh

i have kinda compact midface + perfect ratio mouth to nose, and chin to mouth, and somewhere between 1.0 and 1.1 midface ration + above average widness, and still probably 4+ PSL.

PFL and medial canthus is average though. but the eye area is good/decent.
so there is so much things to take into account, that isoling on feature is cope imo
why do you always give your measurements or talk about yourself under every post about particular features?

• +1
Reactions: Primmi, Deleted member 2227, Deleted member 470 and 2 others
why do you always give your measurements or talk about yourself under every post about particular features?

Low iq narcy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Deleted member 2205 and BigBoy
Why don't you have a profile pic bro?

• +1
Low iq narcy
no it's about a purpose boy : here dope talked about the fact that one feature doesn't mean shit and i was basically answering him by saying that it's right : compact midface is nothing without everything else, same goes with facial wideness etc etc etc.
Be intelligent sometimes bro

low iq move completely ignoring anything else I put lol.
Anyway, under eye support refers to orbital rims, not vertical height. What do you not understand? Lacking undereye support causes a negative vector under the eye.
Would like to see how you've "proven" that under eye support directly correlates to verticall narrow eyes. I've already asked taban and he says that supraorbital rims (for the under eye) will not change the width of an eye by a significant amount. More procedures must be done other than increase under eye support.
Also I used "scleral show" as an example because people who have it have taller eyes.

What? Hooding sometimes looks bad because of low PFL. Show me one dude with an aesthetic eye area with hooding wth low pfl. You clearly aren't well versed in eye areas making simple misconceptions like this.
brugh bruhg bruh brug i woke up today with better hooding than yesterday. does that mean i increasesd pfl?

also good hooding vs bad hooding is because of the shape and prominance of the brow. pretty sure.

jfl if you think taban is gonna be truthfull its because he cant give you hooded eyes nigga.

as for width i never said there was a link.

I ignored it because I didn't have an issue with it nigga

• Hmm...
and that basically the purpose of the op's thread doesn't mean anything sadly.
it is what it is

• +1
no it's about a purpose boy : here dope talked about the fact that one feature doesn't mean shit and i was basically answering him by saying that it's right : compact midface is nothing without everything else, same goes with facial wideness etc etc etc.
Be intelligent sometimes bro

Not a word

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Just an observation
no, youre right lol. i was interested to see his response.

its not necessarily narcissism since he doesnt seem like a bad guy. its rather he wants someone to tell him his features are good. its a small way of virtue signalling but one thats noticable

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810 and Deleted member 3043

its not necessarily narcissism since he doesnt seem like a bad guy. its rather he wants someone to tell him his features are good. its a small way of virtue signalling but one thats noticable

Don’t shave to be bad person to be narcy a little narcy

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy

definitively not, i hate putting myself forward of others without a purpose.
Like really, if i did that it's always about a purpose :
- knowing where do i stand about the measurements
- or in this thread for saying that one feature is nothing compared to the whole harmony, arguing in favor of dope here.

Most of the generically handsome models have ~14 cm bizygomatics, which are pretty much average. You get a few with really wide 15 cm bizygomatics and a few in the middle, but you never see a good looking guy with a narrow bizygomatic.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and Deleted member 3043
brugh bruhg bruh brug i woke up today with better hooding than yesterday. does that mean i increasesd pfl?

also good hooding vs bad hooding is because of the shape and prominance of the brow.

jfl if you think taban is gonna be truthfull its because he cant give you hooded eyes nigga.

as for width i never said there was a link.

I ignored it because I didn't have an issue with it nigga
Show me where I said hooding means greater pfl. You should actually read what I'm saying. This arguement is going nowhere if you keep coping with your hooded eyes .

"Muh Taban can't be truthful" when he's literally the most experienced eye surgeon here, and has accpeted many surgeriees that other aeesthetic eye surgeons wouldn't of due to "BDD". Just lol at you even thinking Taban isn't a god at eyea areas.

Also you said you "under eye support does mean more vertically narrow eyes ive proven this to myself" lol. If you can't provide a link than yeah sounds like cope to me. Proving it to yourself doesn't mean anything.

Also what the fuck are you on? Good hooding and bad hooding? What does that even mean? How do you have "bad" hooding? Hooding is not the whole eye area. If hooded eyes look bad, it's due to other factors such as the ones listed and you autistically ignored because you were "ok with it".

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
what if u dont have a wide face ? how can u ascend ?

@BigBoy basically if everything was rely upon me i would have loved that everybody has a good life, and was gl. But life is unfair, it's sadly what it is. I'll never be narcy i hope.
It's against my way of thinking, but i'm not always very comprenhensive in my way of speaking / delicate. That's it imo.

• +1
Reactions: Primmi, Dogs and BigBoy
definitively not, i hate putting myself forward of others without a purpose.
Like really, if i did that it's always about a purpose :
- knowing where do i stand about the measurements
- or in this thread for saying that one feature is nothing compared to the whole harmony, arguing in favor of dope here.
dont cope son, you know why youre doing it. you dm users ab what to get because you want some assurance youre gl.

either way theres no point in doing measurements, youre either gl or not. most of on this forum dont seem to understand that. if one feature is off measurement itll be noticable bc its a failo.

• +1
@BigBoy basically if everything was rely upon me i would have loved that everybody has a good life, and was gl. But life is unfair, it's sadly what it is. I'll never be narcy i hope.
It's against my way of thinking, but i'm not always very comprenhensive in my way of speaking / delicate. That's it imo.
i never said you were a bad guy, you seem like a nice person. im stating the reason why you keep posting your mesuarements or ask users ab your features when u should be losing weight.

• +1
dont cope son, you know why youre doing it. you dm users ab what to get because you want some assurance youre gl.

either way theres no point in doing measurements, youre either gl or not. most of on this forum dont seem to understand that. if one feature is off measurement itll be noticable bc its a failo.

absolutely not tbh. I mean we are humans there is definitively something about that : everybody wants to be reassured, and knowing that his measurement are good/average.
but still, in my case it's about a bigger picture : knowing what's making a face attractive, the pertinence of lookism, and all in all everything become interesting, because at the end of the day the first thing that people will notice about you is your face, and that's so much something not taken into account nowadays.
when u should be losing weight.
this is absolutely true
definitively a kind of copying subconsious probably to be very honest.

Sohw me where I said hooding means greater pfl. You should actually read what I'm saying. This arguement is going nowhere if you keep coping with your hooded eyes .

"Muh Taban can't be truthful" when he's literally the most experienced eye surgeon here, and has accpeted many surgeriees that other aeesthetic eye surgeons wouldn't of due to "BDD". Just lol at you even thinking Taban isn't a god at eyea areas.

Also you said you "under eye support does mean more vertically narrow eyes ive proven this to myself" lol. If you can't provide a link than yeah sounds like cope to me. Proving it to yourself doesn't mean anything.

Also what the fuck are you on? Good hooding and bad hooding? What does that even mean? How do you have "bad" hooding? Hooding is not the whole eye area. If hooded eyes look bad, it's due to other factors such as the ones listed and you autistically ignored because you were "ok with it".
it does because the only person I care about proving it to is me. people should either take my word for it or they will stay in the dark.

ofc there is bad vs good hooding and it is not because of other things. because there is no other way.

• Hmm...
absolutely not tbh. I mean we are humans there is definitively something about that : everybody wants to be reassured, and knowing that his measurement are good/average.
but still, in my case it's about a bigger picture : knowing what's making a face attractive, the pertinence of lookism, and all in all everything become interesting, because at the end of the day the first thing that people will notice about you is your face, and that's so much something not taken into account nowadays.
ok keep lying to yourself lol. you already know what to do looksmax, your measurements wouldnt even be accurate.

if it wasnt for assurance or virtue signalling you wouldve said "hooded eyes arent a necessity" and stated something else or briefly mentioned yourself. but this happens under every post.

hooded eyes arent a necessity
because i don't know rn : some people say that it is not because it's all about :

- harmony
- good for prettyboy to have some UEE
- phenotype

Some say that it is everything useful.

I mean i'm really trying to understand it in a whole approach, and to know definitively the true about it - not sure if it does exist in a scientifical way -, i need to do something like that imo.
You can say i'm coping, and somehow you'r right because i'll never discard honesty, but somehow you are not too.

because i don't know rn : some people say that it is not because it's all about :

- harmony
- good for pretty to have some UEE
- phenotype

I mean i'm really trying to understand it in a whole approach, and to know definitively the true about it - not sure if it does exist in a scientifical way -, i need to do something like that imo.
You can say i'm coping, and somehow you'r right because i'll never discard honesty, but somehow you are not too.
its about growing right

i know the truth in your words, and the part that i find untrue too, and i know that you are a fine person and i kinda like you, so it's fine to talk about it.

• +1

- harmony
- good for prettyboy to have some UEE
- phenotype

i am coping, thats y im on this site. if i wasnt id have roped by now.

and its about how your features go together and not having failos, thats all u need to know.

-yes
-idk what UEE is
-if ur gl ur gl, but pheno holds ppl back from achieving thier full potential
i know the truth in your words, and the part that i find untrue too, and i know that you are a fine person and i kinda like you, so it's fine to talk about it.
i like u to man, im not saying it from a point of malice.

which part do u find untrue?

• +1
@Dope dont get me wrong. if you prove me wrong i do care and I won't get salty. I like gaining knowledge its just that id rather not show proof to anyone since Ive got big plans

i am coping, thats y im on this site. if i wasnt id have roped by now.

and its about how your features go together and not having failos, thats all u need to know.

-yes
-idk what UEE is
-if ur gl ur gl, but pheno holds ppl back from achieving thier full potential
UEE sorry, it means for me = Upper eyelid exposure.

I appreciate our discussion : i really need to stop finding for myself excuses, and go to fuck off that bf, as you should too bro.

and don't say shit like that : life must be lived, men shall be strong enough for it.

• +1
UEE sorry, it means for me = Upper eyelid exposure.

I appreciate our discussion : i really need to stop finding for myself excuses, and go to fuck off that bf, as you should too bro.
yea if im not gl after ill rope

gl

• So Sad