The size of the ribcage affects the perception of drugs

D

Deleted member 30857

have been lurking since 2021
Storytime:
After a weekend where I overdosed on alcohol and nicotine, which resulted in me belching out the car window on the way home while my mom was driving (I am ashamed). Even on the way home, in a state of weakness caused by intoxication, I came to the idea that not only body weight and experience affect the effect of narcotic substances (in my case, alcohol and nicotine), but also the size of the ribcage. Just think logically - a large chest (mesomorphs) is associated with excellent health, while a narrow one (ectomorphs) is associated with poor health.

Remembering previous drunkenness, especially in the company of relatives (robust boomers with large frames, ribcages), I noticed how they can drink many times more alcohol and smoke cigarettes and not feel bad like others present at the table, who are as thin as me. It's time to resume practicing with a pullover or kms.

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and Deleted member 23558
Screenshot 20230925 143418 Chrome

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian and Deleted member 19453
what do you think of my ribs? I dont do well with high does of weed but Im happy on LSD , meth, phenibut etc.

what do you think of my ribs? I dont do well with high does of weed but Im happy on LSD , meth, phenibut etc.
I think it has to do with the fact that smoking has a direct effect on the ribcage, since technically you are breathing, but with nicotine

lifefuel for ogres

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30857