The Sociatal Class Pyramid

Gaia262

Gaia262

Never Give Up
Within the anglosphere the prevailing paradigm of neoliberalism/capitalism breaks society down into two classes. The bourgeoise who own the means of production and the proletariats also known as the working class.

Untitled2

The proletariats in todays world: People who work for wages trading time for money (slaves to their employers). They have no productive assets and usually rent their houses (slave to their Landlord) are on a 30 year mortgage paying interest to the bank (slave to the Bank). Most likely spend excess income on materialist goods like cars , subscription services etc. "The living pay cheque to paycheque life"

The Bourgeoise: This class owns the means of production, they own companies and real estate. They do not get paid by the hour but from the profits of their companies and rents from their real estate. They use tax avoidance techniques to mitigate the tax they have to pay. They also leverage their assets with the bank to acquire further assets. They usually look down on mainstream society and materialism and engage in the experience economy.

The Security Forces: Are on guard to encase the proletariat rise up

Relgious Instutuions; Would fool the proleteriats into their servitude with the words of "God" this is now redundant and the media/politics is effective in brainwashing the proletariat class into servitude.

The Elite: The architect's of the system. They set the rules of the system. They can leverage assets to acquire almost limitless amount of money from financial institutions.

@disillusioned

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123 and Deleted member 2227
Cope harder chad is at the top

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 5522, Mysticcc and 6 others
This shit is so basic I'm not sure why are you bothering with these threads tbh. Don't get me wrong this is still 10x better than the typical low IQ post here but typically it's good to at least add a few extra personal thoughts or touch on the specifics of something instead of just creating what is basically the most generic "us vs them" post possible.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 773 and Deleted member 685
I'm at the top

• JFL
Reactions: Pietrosiek
Watches alex jones once

• JFL
Reactions: chadpreetcel123
when u read a @disillusioned thread once and try to replicate his genius

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Truecel14, chadpreetcel123, toolateforme and 3 others
This shit is so basic I'm not sure why are you bothering with these threads tbh. Don't get me wrong this is still 10x better than the typical low IQ post here but typically it's good to at least add a few extra personal thoughts or touch on the specifics of something instead of just creating what is basically the most generic "us vs them" post possible.

its a very basic overview of the capitalist system that I am sure this forum dose not even understand. For me to go further in depth I am going to get the "didn't read " autists involved.

its a very basic overview of the capitalist system that I am sure this forum dose not even understand.

Your post was literally just "rich people are evil and take our money".

• JFL
Reactions: toolateforme and Deleted member 2227
Your post was literally just "rich people are evil and take our money".

Yes I am just outlining the basics of a capitalist system. The owners of the means of production extract the value out of labour. The system is very unfair to the working classes that's why you have the religious section to fool and delude the working classes to keep them in places which is now replaced by the media.

Just outlining dude not trying to critique anything here.

Who cares about money? I wanna be hot for fuck's sake.

• +1
Reactions: disillusioned
Literally gave you subhumans the outline to the capitalist society as explained by Karl Marx a major concept that impacts your life and all you post about is putting your dick into stacies.

Really not as 1:1 and simple as this pic makes it out, especially since money dominates politics to such an extent today and is only growing. Its probably more like
95% (maybe even 99%) slave class, "security" falls right into this too
1-5% "master" class that rules the slave
in other words absolutely nothing has changed except that money is the prime symbolic language of dominance today, humans will be humans will be humans until our species goes extinct, progress is a myth its just a constant translation on the same old story

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685