The spreading of the Redpill is the worst thing that could have happened

L

lilxder2

Solstice
Even worse than the blackpill
Now every nigga is just trying to do dropshipping or scam other people and muh gymmaxxing :ROFLMAO:
14 year old niggas talking about self improvement and how to be a high status male is the cringiest thing this society ever produced, literally what lack of father figure does to you and instead they listen to faggots like Tate

• +1
Reactions: Mewton and Schizo Tappy
if that's the worst thing that could happen in your schizo head then what about me not being able to nut in a 14 years old jb before dipping ? Is that not even more tragic ?

China is doing something right in restricting internet access for minors
IMG 6795

• Love it
Reactions: lilxder2
if that's the worst thing that could happen in your schizo head then what about me not being able to nut in a 14 years old jb before dipping ? Is that not even more tragic ?
you are larping as a cheese on an incel forum, you are not nutting in anyone nigga

• +1
Reactions: noobs
Even worse than the blackpill
Now every nigga is just trying to do dropshipping or scam other people and muh gymmaxxing :ROFLMAO:
14 year old niggas talking about self improvement and how to be a high status male is the cringiest thing this society ever produced, literally what lack of father figure does to you and instead they listen to faggots like Tate
still will make more money than in your lifetime

dropshipping is dead and oversaturated now but I know people who made a few 100k off it when they were at 16 yrs old

IMG 4858

Last edited:
you are larping as a cheese on an incel forum, you are not nutting in anyone nigga
i'm the king of cheese you fucking faggot you better watch your mouth

• So Sad
Reactions: lilxder2