The standards for White-Passing on this forum are bullshit

AlexAP

AlexAP

Kraken
So many users here say "Italians aren't White", "Portuguese aren't White", "Serbians aren't White", etc.

I live in Germany. Every South European here passes as White. All of them.
Buffon

Busquets

Some people look at tanned South Europeans and think "Muh they're ethnic" when in fact this is not their natural skin color. For example, this is Cristiano Ronaldo:
Ronaldo

Looks "too ethnic to be White" for this forum (jfl)? This was him when he was younger:
Ronaldo1

There are Germans, Swedish and Dutch who are more tanned than many South Europeans, obviously no one denies that they're White.

Having pitch black hair doesn't make you non-White either. Reminder that these former football player ...
Ballack

and these former model ...
Zimmermann

are full-blooded Germans.

People from the Balkan (Serbia, Bosnia, Montenegro, Macedonia, Albania, Kosovo, Romania, Bulgaria, Greece) are mostly White, too. There are gypsy populations in these countries, and many come to Germany, but the majority (>90%) is still clearly White.
Dzeko

Sokratis

Not only this, Turks are seen as Whites too, as there is no big difference in the skin color in the majority of Turks and South Europeans.
Altintop

Arda

Considering the fact that a lot of Latin Americans are of large European ancestry (some can be called Castizos, mixture between White and Mestizo, a small minority is 100% White), many pass as White too. It's true that the majority of Latin Americans are not White (estimates show that in all of Latin America, one-third identifies as White, and in the US, half of all Hispanics identify as White). But they exist.
Dominguez

Kaka

Also: A lot of North Africans, Middle Easterners and Central Asians can pass as White, and even some South Asians.
This is how many Algerians look like
Algerian

Syrian family
Syrians

Afghan girl
Afghan

Pakistani known for a specific tongue posture technique
Salludon

All of them could pass as South European, and the Afghan girl could pass as French or German.

Now, of course these regions have a lot of non-Whites, so we can't call them "White regions" at all. However, in Latin America, North Africa, the Middle East and Central Asia, the White-passing populations are definitely a considerable size that can't be ignored.

This map gets it mostly right imo. Europe, Israel and Turkey are White regions (>90% Whites for non-immigrants). The White populations in North America, Australia, New Zealand and South Africa are relatively unmixed descendants from Europeans.
White

To add, Latin America, North Africa, the Middle East and Central Asia have a large percentage of Whites, too, but they're a far lower percentage than in Europe.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: slavicpsycho, confirmedtrucel, Deleted member 22126 and 37 others
White isn’t a real thing. Naturally there will be retarded lines drawn when the whole concept is retarded. Italians are fucking Italian, I’m fucking Irish. White is the dumbest shit, it means fuck all.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: oatmeal, Deleted member 9670, Deleted member 13137 and 28 others
White isn’t a real thing. Naturally there will be retarded lines drawn when the whole concept is retarded. Italians are fucking Italian, I’m fucking Irish. White is the dumbest shit, it means fuck all.
You're not irish king you're australoid and i'm nordic

• Hmm...
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
I passed for white in my first post here, and I'm brasileiro.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 2403, Deleted member 15099 and 8 others
You forgot to add blacks, Asians , Somalis and abos

• JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 14867 and 14 others
This "white" "fraternal" identity is the most retarded thing ever thought up of. jfl Europeans have been killing each other for over 2000+ years. Jfl if you think you would be able to get away telling a Roman he looked like a Celt or a german, youd get a sword through your stomach right after. British people used to literally have signs on their pubs saying "no dogs and Irish allowed". White Americans tried restricting white immigration to America to just northwest and northern European migration and limiting southern and eastern european immigration, and finally every European thought slavic people were literally subhuman, like forget about being white, all other europeans thought slavs were literally not full humans, (some probably still do).

This white fraternal identity is a new concept that was made in response to non european immigration to Europe and non european nations rising as players on the world stage trying to compete with European nations, literally the basis of the whole identity is based off fear and insecurity of not knowing how up and coming non european nations will treat european nations.

Non Europeans could literally disappear ofd the face of the planet tomorrow, but Europeans will still find some vague reason to be in conflict with one another, just as they have been for thousands of years. Lmao Europeans NEED us non euros, so that they can all point their collective fingers at us and say "atleast we aren't like that". Our existence provides them an outlet for their natural violent nature, lest they turn on each other with it.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, Marsiere214, Deleted member 15099 and 16 others
People in southern Europe look very very ethnic
And saying a veey small portion of Latin Americans are actually white is not real because some countries have white people, Mexico is one of the most ethnic places on Latin America.

• +1
Reactions: confirmedtrucel, lutte, sandcelmuttcel and 1 other person
So many users here say "Italians aren't White", "Portuguese aren't White", "Serbians aren't White", etc.

View attachment 1176849
View attachment 1176853
Some people look at tanned South Europeans and think "Muh they're ethnic" when in fact this is not their natural skin color. For example, this is Cristiano Ronaldo:
View attachment 1176860
Looks "too ethnic to be White" for this forum (jfl)? This was him when he was younger:
View attachment 1176858
There are Germans, Swedish and Dutch who are more tanned than many South Europeans, obviously no one denies that they're White.

Having pitch black hair doesn't make you non-White either. Reminder that these former football player ...
View attachment 1176912
View attachment 1176914

People from the Balkan (Serbia, Bosnia, Montenegro, Macedonia, Albania, Kosovo, Romania, Bulgaria, Greece) are mostly White, too. There are gypsy populations in these countries, and many come to Germany, but the majority (>90%) is still clearly White.
View attachment 1176919
View attachment 1176921

Not only this, Turks are seen as Whites too, as there is no big difference in the skin color in the majority of Turks and South Europeans.
View attachment 1176868
View attachment 1176879

Considering the fact that a lot of Latin Americans are of large European ancestry (some can be called Castizos, mixture between White and Mestizo, a small minority is 100% White), many pass as White too. It's true that the majority of Latin Americans are not White (estimates show that in all of Latin America, one-third identifies as White, and in the US, half of all Hispanics identify as White). But they exist.
View attachment 1176909
View attachment 1176910

Also: A lot of North Africans, Middle Easterners and Central Asians can pass as White, and even some South Asians.
View attachment 1176930
Syrian family
View attachment 1176897
Afghan girl
View attachment 1176895
View attachment 1176898
All of them could pass as South European, and the Afghan girl could pass as French or German.

Now, of course these regions have a lot of non-Whites, so we can't call them "White regions" at all. However, in Latin America, North Africa, the Middle East and Central Asia, the White-passing populations are definitely a considerable size that can't be ignored.

This map gets it mostly right imo. Europe, Israel and Turkey are White regions (>90% Whites for non-immigrants). The White populations in North America, Australia, New Zealand and South Africa are relatively unmixed descendants from Europeans.
View attachment 1176917
To add, Latin America, North Africa, the Middle East and Central Asia have a large percentage of Whites, too, but they're a far lower percentage than in Europe.
White passing is about features rather than skin colour. I’m literally the edgiest person ever in terms of pigment yet I’m clearly not white passing enough. Whereas an albino Pakistani is white because of bones

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, sandcelmuttcel, Lmao and 3 others
This "white" "fraternal" identity is the most retarded thing ever thought up of. jfl Europeans have been killing each other for over 2000+ years. Jfl if you think you would be able to get away telling a Roman he looked like a Celt or a german, youd get a sword through your stomach right after. British people used to literally have signs on their pubs saying "no dogs and Irish allowed". White Americans tried restricting white immigration to America to just northwest and northern European migration and limiting southern and eastern european immigration, and finally every European thought slavic people were literally subhuman, like forget about being white, all other europeans thought slavs were literally not full humans, (some probably still do).

This white fraternal identity is a new concept that was made in response to non european immigration to Europe and non european nations rising as players on the world stage trying to compete with European nations, literally the basis of the whole identity is based off fear and insecurity of not knowing how up and coming non european nations will treat european nations.

Non Europeans could literally disappear ofd the face of the planet tomorrow, but Europeans will still find some vague reason to be in conflict with one another, just as they have been for thousands of years. Lmao Europeans NEED us non euros, so that they can all point their collective fingers at us and say "atleast we aren't like that".
That anecdote could be used for every place on Earth, the only difference is that Europeans know their history better.
Chinese used to kill other Chinese, Japanese too, native Americans were extremely tribal and not to mention Africans. So saying that a continental union of ideas is not valid because of past conflicts is nothing but retarded. From your speech I can smell Muslim butthurt because you're treated like a second class citizen on Europe but first of all you were colonized by Arab ideas unless you're from an Arab country, you're nothing but a result of a past conflict that made your people have the culture they have now.

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime
Also: A lot of North Africans, Middle Easterners and Central Asians can pass as White, and even some
AD789B93 D9C4 4285 9A58 AB07101C7F14

Salludon is ethnic and proud

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Shrek2OnDvD, Lmao and 3 others
White basically means light skinned Caucasian mainly from Europe

• +1
Reactions: Lmao and Deleted member 11292
That anecdote could be used for every place on Earth, the only difference is that Europeans know their history better.
Chinese used to kill other Chinese, Japanese too, native Americans were extremely tribal and not to mention Africans. So saying that a continental union of ideas is not valid because of past conflicts is nothing but retarded. From your speech I can smell Muslim butthurt because you're treated like a second class citizen on Europe but first of all you were colonized by Arab ideas unless you're from an Arab country, you're nothing but a result of a past conflict that made your people have the culture they have now.

"From your speech I can smell Muslim butthurt because you're treated like a second class citizen on Europe but first of all you were colonized by Arab ideas unless you're from an Arab country, you're nothing but a result of a past conflict that made your people have the culture they have now."

Lmao faggot does this disprove anything that I said though, was I wrong or not, or will you continue to deflect from the argument and go on with the gaslighting? You're no better than a foid. :lul:

Also I don't live in Europe, and I'm an atheist, assume more dumbass.

• +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel
"From your speech I can smell Muslim butthurt because you're treated like a second class citizen on Europe but first of all you were colonized by Arab ideas unless you're from an Arab country, you're nothing but a result of a past conflict that made your people have the culture they have now."

Lmao faggot does this disprove anything that I said though, was I wrong or not, or will you continue to deflect from the argument and go on with the gaslighting? You're no better than a foid. :lul:

Even worse
An ethnic atheist
You've been colonized by Western modern ideas
What a low life

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Marsiere214, Shrek2OnDvD and 2 others
Ronaldo is not fully white he is 1/4 black. He actually looks more Sicilian to me than Portuguese.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Beetlejuice and volcelfatcel

Yes it's not valid because "white identity" isn't based off anything genuine lmao. It's not something that would exist without your insecurity of non-whites.

Last edited:
:lul: JFL :lul:

Icon new

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Marsiere214, Lolcel and 8 others
Even worse
An ethnic atheist
You've been colonized by Western modern ideas
What a low life

Lmao, scientific thinking is now considered "low". Jfl also the nonbelief of a higher power isn't some European idea, it's found universally. Jfl, your unfounded European superiority complex is showing.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 11675, sandcelmuttcel and 1 other person
Yes it's not valid because "white identity" is based off anything genuine lmao. It's not something that would exist without your insecurity of non-whites.
As if Americans and Australians were a part of Europe. The continent having a identity is completely normal and all continents on Earth through the majority of history have been racially homogenous, one thing leads to another

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 11292, thecel and 1 other person
Lmao, scientific thinking is now considered "low". Jfl also the nonbelief of a higher power isn't done European idea, it's found universally. Jfl, your unfounded European superiority complex is showing.
I'm starting to think that you're mentally challenged
Do you know where the concepts of modern science and philosophy come from?
I'll give you time to think about it

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Marsiere214, Shrek2OnDvD and 2 others
As if Americans and Australians were a part of Europe. The continent having a identity is completely normal and all continents on Earth through the majority of history have been racially homogenous, one thing leads to another
Lmao except europeans aren't "racially" homogenous at all? Jfl do you even know anything about genetics? Europeans come from SEVERAL different haplogroups both maternally and paternally.

• +1
for the south european users

• JFL
Reactions: Lolcel, Deleted member 8165, Ryan and 1 other person
I'm starting to think that you're mentally challenged
Do you know where the concepts of modern science and philosophy come from?
I'll give you time to think about it
Lmao dumbass Europeans only ever improved upon already formulated scientific theories found worldwide. LMAO again your unfounded European superiority complex is showing. When South asians and Mayans were mapping the stars, euros were painting their faces woad blue, but keep on thinking Europeans did everything, and that everyone else was wearing grass skirts carrying around wooden spears. South Asias ancient history with philosophy and science goes back further than your own. Look it up.

People in southern Europe look very very ethnic
And saying a veey small portion of Latin Americans are actually white is not real because some countries have white people, Mexico is one of the most ethnic places on Latin America.
Whites are a minority in Latin America, but they do exist.
All these Castizos look very similar to South Europeans, and South Europeans are White. I know that it's exxagerated in Latin America though and many brown people larp as being Whites, that's another story.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 15099 and Beetlejuice
Lmao dumbass Europeans only ever improved upon already formulated scientific theories found worldwide. LMAO again your unfounded European superiority complex is showing. When South asians and Mayans were mapping the stars, euros were painting their faces woad blue, but keep on thinking Europeans did everything, and that everyone else was wearing grass skirts carrying around wooden spears. South Asias ancient history with philosophy and science goes back further than your own. Look it up.
That's why I said modern you retard
Can't you read?
I know that Asians and other races did things but they're nothing compared to Europeans ideas, all the basis is basically European. I bet you can find science based on Mayan science, you simply cannot, Europeans did more and did better in a shorter period of time. Even your positive thinking is European.
But as a coper you seen you're probably living in a European based society and preaching about isolated events from lost civilizations, sounds redditishy.

• +1
Image 2021 06 13 072323
race in europe by me

• JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, Shrek2OnDvD, Mateusz74 and 5 others

View attachment 1176849
View attachment 1176853
View attachment 1176860
View attachment 1176858

View attachment 1176912
View attachment 1176914

View attachment 1176919
View attachment 1176921

View attachment 1176868
View attachment 1176879

View attachment 1176909
View attachment 1176910

View attachment 1176930
Syrian family
View attachment 1176897
Afghan girl
View attachment 1176895
View attachment 1176898

View attachment 1176917
Islamic non-judeo christian culture, or the mixture with native indian is the difference between white or white passing , the line shown in this post probably is not moving past greece

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 14455, Deleted member 12669 and 2 others
i swear most aspies on this forum just take ethnicities out of their ass and just shit on anyone that is nordic or germanic about the white standard some arabs could easily pass as white :lul: I personally can't but like the standards on this forum is so stupid, even balkans/slavs pass as white even if they aren't "white".

how the fuck is ronaldo 1/4th black like what?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, turkproducer and AlexAP
i swear most aspies on this forum just take ethnicities out of their ass and just shit on anyone that is nordic or germanic about the white standard some arabs could easily pass as white :lul: I personally can't but like the standards on this forum is so stupid, even balkans/slavs pass as white even if they aren't "white".

how the fuck is ronaldo 1/4th black like what?
He is a quarter Cape Verdean and they’re like 1/4 black on average so he’s 1/32 black at best

• JFL
Reactions: volcelfatcel
That's why I said modern you retard
Can't you read?
I know that Asians and other races did things but they're nothing compared to Europeans ideas, all the basis is basically European. I bet you can find science based on Mayan science, you simply cannot, Europeans did more and did better in a shorter period of time. Even your positive thinking is European.
But as a coper you seen you're probably living in a European based society and preaching about isolated events from lost civilizations, sounds redditishy.
Lmao why is it "nothing", jfl non euros formed the original basis for these scientific theories (along with a few other other European nations like the Greeks and latins I will give you that). Literally euros innovated theories that were already set down by non euros, that's what science is dumbass, it's a constant progress, that doesn't mean that old knowledge is rendered useless just because it's been improved upon. If curries competely took the whole scientific community and competely reinovated theories set down by Europeans before them, does that mean that all the scientific work europeans did before, is now worthless? No, you idiot, that would be absolutely proposterous to think. Lmao, my "positive thinking" is "European". Just fucking lol, can you not have a normal dialogue without trying to insinuate some UNFOUNDED european superiority complex?! Clearly not. Are you saying that it would not be possible for me to have such an open mind for the exchange of ideas and philosophies, even though the land from which I hail from has had this kind of culture before most of europe was even "civilized". I live in a "European" society lmao, simply because the living standards are better. You literally have no basis as to why I think or act the way I do, you can only assume shit about me lmao.

• +1
Lmao why is it "nothing", jfl non euros formed the original basis for these scientific theories (along with a few other other European nations like the Greeks and latins I will give you that). Literally euros innovated theories that were already set down by non euros, that's what science is dumbass, it's a constant progress, that doesn't mean that old knowledge is rendered useless just because it's been improved upon. If curries competely took the whole scientific community and competely reinovated theories set down by Europeans before them, does that mean that all the scientific work europeans did before, is now worthless? No, you idiot, that would be absolutely proposterous to think. Lmao, my "positive thinking" is "European". Just fucking lol, can you not have a normal dialogue without trying to insinuate some UNFOUNDED european superiority complex?! Clearly not. Are you saying that it would not be possible for me to have such an open mind for the exchange of ideas and philosophies, even though the land from which I hail from has had this kind of culture before most of europe was even "civilized". I live in a "European" society lmao, simply because the living standards are better. You literally have no basis as to why I think or act the way I do, you can only assume shit about me lmao.
You're tricking yourself into thinking you don't live in a society extremely influenced European thinking.
You know European languages, your way of thinking is 100% of european even denying European influence is European based liberal ideas.
Even your clothes are probably following european standards and trends.

But I'll let you live in your fantasy

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Marsiere214 and Deleted member 10913
@PrestonYnot Inb4 Marwadi Claims White.

• +1
Reactions: Squirtle
cope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: confirmedtrucel, sandcelmuttcel and AlexAP
The Basques and Sicilians don't look very white no? They generally have dark olive skin and non European features despite having caucasoid skulls.

You're tricking yourself into thinking you don't live in a society extremely influenced European thinking.
You know European languages, your way of thinking is 100% of european even denying European influence is European based liberal ideas.
Even your clothes are probably following european standards and trends.

But I'll let you live in your fantasy
Lmao I do live in a european influenced society, when did I ever deny it?

I do know a European language, but that's only because the language is spoken by a majority of the population of the country that I live in, it would only socially and economically handicap me if I didn't learn it.

My way of thinking is split between somewhat "European" way of thinking, and also somewhat by the way of thinking of my parents culture from the country they hail from, but a majority of ideals are based off scientific theory, NO MATTER FROM WHICH LAND OF HAILS FROM, so, you're wrong again.

I only wear clothes that everyone else wears because obviously I don't want to stick out like a sore thumb and draw unnecessary attention to myself. Were I to visit the country my parents come from, I would immediately switch my attire to fit that of the culture of that county.

Yeah lmao, keep thinking that you know me retard.

Last edited:
  • +1
The Basques and Sicilians don't look very white no? They generally have dark olive skin and non European features despite having caucasoid skulls.
Basques look like Spaniards. They are an isolated group, but they're genetically very close to other Spaniards
Quote:
"Europe is a very homogeneous continent in genetic terms", but, he adds, "there are some populations that stand out, such as the Finns or the Sardinians and also the Basques". "This is however not due to different origins", but mainly due to isolation, with limited gene-flow from external populations, he added.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 10913, Deleted member 756 and 1 other person
Salludon is ethnic and proud
Yes, and I'm not saying he's not ethnic, as this is about self-identifcation. It was all about the skin tone, and his skin tone can pass as South European.

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
white women when they see actual white people: :p
white women when they see southern europeans/NIGGAS 🦥🐒🦍: :confused:

white women when they see actual white people: :p
white women when they see southern europeans/NIGGAS 🦥🐒🦍: :confused:
Seems like you can't cope with not being Med tbh.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099 and sandcelmuttcel
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel, sandcelmuttcel and AlexAP
Even if I literally look middle eastern in tonality i'm still a christian kerala mallu med sindhi brahmin sicilian nordic (with curly hair) at a christian kerala mallu wedding simple as.

Even if you look turkish in tonality you're still a christian kerala mallu med sindhi brahmin sicilian nordic (with curly hair) at a christian kerala mallu wedding simple as.

We're all christian kerala mallu med sindhi brahmin sicilian nordic (with curly hair) at a christian kerala mallu wedding

• JFL
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Lolcel, volcelfatcel and 1 other person

View attachment 1176849
View attachment 1176853
View attachment 1176860
View attachment 1176858

View attachment 1176912
View attachment 1176914

View attachment 1176919
View attachment 1176921

View attachment 1176868
View attachment 1176879

View attachment 1176909
View attachment 1176910

View attachment 1176930
Syrian family
View attachment 1176897
Afghan girl
View attachment 1176895
View attachment 1176898

View attachment 1176917
Cope thread. Italy, France, Spain, Greece, Turkey, Portugal, India and Pakistan are the only real white countries

• JFL
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Deleted member 15099, Lolcel and 4 others
Cope thread. Italy, France, Spain, Greece, Turkey, Portugal, India and Pakistan are the only real white countries
Hmm you forgot israel

• JFL
Reactions: Lolcel and AcneScars
how will i cope with this information ??? :feelswhy:

• JFL
Reactions: AcneScars
i'm ACTUALLY white and you aren't how will you cope
I'm coping with the fact that everyone in my life has called me White.