The standards for White-Passing on this forum are bullshit

i thought portuguese is considered hispanic
"Hispanic" means in the US census = From a Spanish-speaking country.

"Latin American" means from a country in the Americas who speaks a Latin language (Spanish, Portuguese, French).

White passing is about features rather than skin colour. I’m literally the edgiest person ever in terms of pigment yet I’m clearly not white passing enough. Whereas an albino Pakistani is white because of bones
Alexap is either very low iq or coping tbh

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
Even worse
An ethnic atheist
You've been colonized by Western modern ideas
What a low life
He is an imperial product no doubt but to mention your previous post. Colonization is only forced settlement to establish control. The modern defenition also includes forcefully extracting recourses.

Also meds mog and Turks are med

Other meds beside this map are;

True Cyprus (Turkish backed)
True Syria (Turkish backed)
True Libya (Turkish backed)
True Palestine (Turkish backed)

• JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, PubertyMaxxer and Deleted member 10987
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel and Deleted member 10913
people on this site even claim handsome ethnics as white

meanwhile us subhuman ones they call ethnics

-.-

White man
Race white

• JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, Timelessbrah, sandcelmuttcel and 2 others
I started using something called my brain
7b people already do that. What was for you the most compelling argument in leaving Islam?

Nordiska gener eller död :feelsez:

• +1
Reactions: Acnno
Alexap is either very low iq or coping tbh
The facial features from Latin Americans, North Africans or Middle Easterners are so different from South Europeans that everyone can see the difference between them? That's objectively not true. And White Latin Americans are genetically related to South Europeans, they share on average 70-90% of their genes. North Africans or Middle Easterners also have similar features than South Europeans, even though they are of different ancestry (but Japanese and Chinese are also of vey different ancestry, and they look similar).

Central Asians and South Asians who can pass as White are mostly of Indo-European ancestry, just like the average European. Many Kazakhs could pass as Russians, Persians could pass as Italians.

No one is saying that Eastern Asians can pass as White.

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
everyone can see the difference between them? That's objectively not true.
this holy fuck, skin color and tone is everything to being white passing unless you have extremely ethnic features such as monolid or some shit or the abo nose.
Normies only use skin tone and coloring to determine white.

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345 and AlexAP
7b people already do that. What was for you the most compelling argument in leaving Islam?
If 7 billion people were using their brains then everyone would be blackpilled and not a bunch of delusional coping bluepilled normies. Logic was my reason for "leaving" Islam. Islam and every other religion on this planet runs on something called "belief". You know what belief is? It's something that's worthless. Belief is something were you must trust the word of another without said other person providing you with hard tangible proof or evidence. Moses spoke to his "God" who took form of a burning shrub in the middle of desert, if I ask for proof of this, then no one will be able to give me it, and will tell me basically to just "believe" what is written in the text. Instead, of that I could rightly assume that Moses was suffering from probable dehydration in the scorching heat of the desert and was at the brink of were his mental capacity was at breaking point, to the point we're he started hallucinating his God to be communicating with him in the form of a shrub. You see how much more logical that sounds, rather than "just believe it hurr durr".

• +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Marsiere214, Wallenberg, sandcelmuttcel and 2 others
If 7 billion people were using their brains then everyone would be blackpilled and not a bunch of delusional coping bluepilled normies. Logic was my reason for "leaving" Islam. Islam and every other religion on this planet runs on something called "belief". You know what belief is? It's something that's worthless. Belief is something were you must trust the word of another without said other person providing you with hard tangible proof or evidence. Moses spoke to his "God" who took form of a burning shrub in the middle of desert, if I ask for proof of this, then no one will be able to give me it, and will tell me basically to just "believe" what is written in the text. Instead, of that I could rightly assume that Moses was suffering from probable dehydration in the scorching heat of the desert and was at the brink of were his mental capacity was at breaking point, to the point we're he started hallucinating his God to be communicating with him in the form of a shrub. You see how much more logical that sounds, rather than "just believe it hurr durr".
Final question. When did you leave Islam, in which year? Early on or later in life when you became blackpilled?

White people are a race of trannies and twink homos. Why would you want to be white? I am black on the inside. Suck my african american dick whitoid.

• JFL
Reactions: Beetlejuice and AlexAP
Final question. When did you leave Islam, in which year? Early on or later in life when you became blackpilled?
It was a process tbh, I went from being non religious in like the 9th-10th grade, then in the 11th-12th grade I was agnostic and this is when I was redpilled. And then my first two semesters in college i pretty much accepted that I didn't believe that there was some mystical higher being or deity. I became blackpilled in my first semester of college.

skin color changes depending on lighting

this holy fuck, skin color and tone is everything to being white passing unless you have extremely ethnic features such as monolid or some shit or the abo nose.
Normies only use skin tone and coloring to determine white.
nope you are wrong
i'm super extreme white with pink lips yet i still look very ethnic
number 1 feature that makes you look ethnic are long dark eyelashes especially paired with dark eyes and dark eyebrows

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel and Deleted member 756
nope you are wrong
i'm super extreme white with pink lips yet i still look very ethnic
number 1 feature that makes you look ethnic are long dark eyelashes especially paired with dark eyes and dark eyebrows
You’re right. It’s not eyes but rather lips and nose imo.

You’re right. It’s not eyes but rather lips and nose imo.
nope there are many white people with big noses and big lips except if you are talking about shapes

I’m half Italian half Hispanic about 65% euro. Some people say I could pass for med but most say I can’t. I can’t even race cope jfl

Last edited:
I hope the EU collapses tbh. You should not want to join.
I don't hope that the EU collapses but the EU is overrated. Most EU countries aren't anything special.

Nice pic. Thanks OP, I learned something new.

white-png.1176917

Even if I literally look middle eastern in tonality i'm still a christian kerala mallu med sindhi brahmin sicilian nordic (with curly hair) at a christian kerala mallu wedding simple as.

Even if you look turkish in tonality you're still a christian kerala mallu med sindhi brahmin sicilian nordic (with curly hair) at a christian kerala mallu wedding simple as.

We're all christian kerala mallu med sindhi brahmin sicilian nordic (with curly hair) at a christian kerala mallu wedding
Muh mallu look caucasian

1453204108_FOMA_Digital_Studio_009.jpg

Vs actual northies

Marwadi

BeFunky-collage.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep and volcelfatcel
Honestly think it's about where u are more than anything man.

I think in the west white passing is almost like don't be black/Dravidian/ rice AND be culturally white. So if you're Mexican in USA don't eat burritos everyday and dress in a check shirt with a stupid beard, or if your punjabi in UK don't talk like a gangster and eat kebabs and tandoori everyday, and in both cases don't talk in a cringe accent.

In an ethnic country u probably need to just be clearly not that kind of ethnic and be lighter than the average ethnic there and it should be good.

In noodlewhore land I'm not super sure, but I think it's SUPER strict, I don't think noodlewhores consider Ronaldo to be white, and probably not even Ballack, definitely not Calhanoglu

From a genetical standpoint, white = being part of the European cluster

Genetic cluster notes
Pca on all present day west eurasians with ancient samples
Worldwide human populations   PCA results

• +1
Reactions: AlexAP
being white or not isnt even really a topic in germany tbh.. it´s more about nationalities if anything from what I´ve seen.
This white or non white thing seems like an anglosphere topic

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756 and AlexAP
Didn't read but whites are superior

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Slasher and Deleted member 8165
So many users here say "Italians aren't White", "Portuguese aren't White", "Serbians aren't White", etc.

I live in Germany. Every South European here passes as White. All of them.
View attachment 1176849
View attachment 1176853
Some people look at tanned South Europeans and think "Muh they're ethnic" when in fact this is not their natural skin color. For example, this is Cristiano Ronaldo:
View attachment 1176860
Looks "too ethnic to be White" for this forum (jfl)? This was him when he was younger:
View attachment 1176858
There are Germans, Swedish and Dutch who are more tanned than many South Europeans, obviously no one denies that they're White.

Having pitch black hair doesn't make you non-White either. Reminder that these former football player ...
View attachment 1176912
and these former model ...
View attachment 1176914
are full-blooded Germans.

People from the Balkan (Serbia, Bosnia, Montenegro, Macedonia, Albania, Kosovo, Romania, Bulgaria, Greece) are mostly White, too. There are gypsy populations in these countries, and many come to Germany, but the majority (>90%) is still clearly White.
View attachment 1176919
View attachment 1176921

Not only this, Turks are seen as Whites too, as there is no big difference in the skin color in the majority of Turks and South Europeans.
View attachment 1176868
View attachment 1176879

Considering the fact that a lot of Latin Americans are of large European ancestry (some can be called Castizos, mixture between White and Mestizo, a small minority is 100% White), many pass as White too. It's true that the majority of Latin Americans are not White (estimates show that in all of Latin America, one-third identifies as White, and in the US, half of all Hispanics identify as White). But they exist.
View attachment 1176909
View attachment 1176910

Also: A lot of North Africans, Middle Easterners and Central Asians can pass as White, and even some South Asians.
This is how many Algerians look like
View attachment 1176930
Syrian family
View attachment 1176897
Afghan girl
View attachment 1176895
Pakistani known for a specific tongue posture technique
View attachment 1176898
All of them could pass as South European, and the Afghan girl could pass as French or German.

Now, of course these regions have a lot of non-Whites, so we can't call them "White regions" at all. However, in Latin America, North Africa, the Middle East and Central Asia, the White-passing populations are definitely a considerable size that can't be ignored.

This map gets it mostly right imo. Europe, Israel and Turkey are White regions (>90% Whites for non-immigrants). The White populations in North America, Australia, New Zealand and South Africa are relatively unmixed descendants from Europeans.
View attachment 1176917
To add, Latin America, North Africa, the Middle East and Central Asia have a large percentage of Whites, too, but they're a far lower percentage than in Europe.
This Bitch Can Pass In My Bed TBH:
Emmy-Rossum.jpg

Jewish Foid.

Real shit tbh.

Good thread, people are just oblivious. Since “white” is also a cultural term, people only consider people from certain countries as white. Since humans mix so much, you can find people with caucasoid or majority “white” dna in places you’d never expect it.

EG: Central Asia, parts of South America, parts of Turkey, North Africa etc

But since they aren’t white on average and are naturally very mixed, they aren’t considered white. You can be Brazilian and “white” but since your country is not white, people associate you with ethnics. In these countries it’s also hard to find someone with 95%+ white dna, most with white admixture also have some ethnic admixture, and they are not even the average.

• +1
Good thread, people are just oblivious. Since “white” is also a cultural term, people only consider people from certain countries as white. Since humans mix so much, you can find people with caucasoid or majority “white” dna in places you’d never expect it.

EG: Central Asia, parts of South America, parts of Turkey, North Africa etc

But since they aren’t white on average and are naturally very mixed, they aren’t considered white. You can be Brazilian and “white” but since your country is not white, people associate you with ethnics. In these countries it’s also hard to find someone with 95%+ white dna, most with white admixture also have some ethnic admixture, and they are not even the average.
Cope from the 1/8th krishna punjabi who is not nordic therefore not white dnrd

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep and turkproducer
Cope from the 1/8th krishna punjabi who is not nordic therefore not white dnrd
the obsession to be white or be as closest looking to it as possible is kinda cringe

just focus on your own situation tbh

• +1
So many users here say "Italians aren't White", "Portuguese aren't White", "Serbians aren't White", etc.

I live in Germany. Every South European here passes as White. All of them.
View attachment 1176849
View attachment 1176853
Some people look at tanned South Europeans and think "Muh they're ethnic" when in fact this is not their natural skin color. For example, this is Cristiano Ronaldo:
View attachment 1176860
Looks "too ethnic to be White" for this forum (jfl)? This was him when he was younger:
View attachment 1176858
There are Germans, Swedish and Dutch who are more tanned than many South Europeans, obviously no one denies that they're White.

Having pitch black hair doesn't make you non-White either. Reminder that these former football player ...
View attachment 1176912
and these former model ...
View attachment 1176914
are full-blooded Germans.

People from the Balkan (Serbia, Bosnia, Montenegro, Macedonia, Albania, Kosovo, Romania, Bulgaria, Greece) are mostly White, too. There are gypsy populations in these countries, and many come to Germany, but the majority (>90%) is still clearly White.
View attachment 1176919
View attachment 1176921

Not only this, Turks are seen as Whites too, as there is no big difference in the skin color in the majority of Turks and South Europeans.
View attachment 1176868
View attachment 1176879

Considering the fact that a lot of Latin Americans are of large European ancestry (some can be called Castizos, mixture between White and Mestizo, a small minority is 100% White), many pass as White too. It's true that the majority of Latin Americans are not White (estimates show that in all of Latin America, one-third identifies as White, and in the US, half of all Hispanics identify as White). But they exist.
View attachment 1176909
View attachment 1176910

Also: A lot of North Africans, Middle Easterners and Central Asians can pass as White, and even some South Asians.
This is how many Algerians look like
View attachment 1176930
Syrian family
View attachment 1176897
Afghan girl
View attachment 1176895
Pakistani known for a specific tongue posture technique
View attachment 1176898
All of them could pass as South European, and the Afghan girl could pass as French or German.

Now, of course these regions have a lot of non-Whites, so we can't call them "White regions" at all. However, in Latin America, North Africa, the Middle East and Central Asia, the White-passing populations are definitely a considerable size that can't be ignored.

This map gets it mostly right imo. Europe, Israel and Turkey are White regions (>90% Whites for non-immigrants). The White populations in North America, Australia, New Zealand and South Africa are relatively unmixed descendants from Europeans.
View attachment 1176917
To add, Latin America, North Africa, the Middle East and Central Asia have a large percentage of Whites, too, but they're a far lower percentage than in Europe.
I'm south asian and I'm paler than most southern Europeans tbh. (Ethnicity is dardic)

They come from a different perspective. So if you come from a non diverse area and its super white people from med will look way different and probaly be seen as mena the opposit is for super diverse areas

They come from a different perspective. So if you come from a non diverse area and its super white people from med will look way different and probaly be seen as mena the opposit is for super diverse areas
In which non diverse area meds will look non-white? I guess only in a Scandinavian area without immigrants or maybe in some parts of Minnesota.

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
In which non diverse area meds will look non-white? I guess only in a Scandinavian area without immigrants or maybe in some parts of Minnesota.
I dont exactly know. but EE , maybe rural areas in usa and Western europe.. and small cities and big cities if whites are majority and city is ethnic divided