The standards for White-Passing on this forum are bullshit

Even Hitler is ethnic to people here.

• JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, delusionalretard, Lolcel and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: delusionalretard and AcneScars
Even if I literally look middle eastern in tonality i'm still a christian kerala mallu med sindhi brahmin sicilian nordic (with curly hair) at a christian kerala mallu wedding simple as.

Even if you look turkish in tonality you're still a christian kerala mallu med sindhi brahmin sicilian nordic (with curly hair) at a christian kerala mallu wedding simple as.

We're all christian kerala mallu med sindhi brahmin sicilian nordic (with curly hair) at a christian kerala mallu wedding
Look Arab in tonality
You look Turkish but in the end we are all 1 race and that's a Christian Kerala Mallu at a Christian Kerala Mallu wedding.

• JFL
Reactions: Lolcel and AcneScars
Sorry saar not possible saar

Download 29

• JFL
Reactions: AcneScars
Look Arab in tonality
You look Turkish but in the end we are all 1 race and that's a Christian Kerala Mallu at a Christian Kerala Mallu wedding.
Keep coping, I’m part of the #MarwadiGang

• JFL
Reactions: volcelfatcel
Keep coping, I’m part of the #MarwadiGang
The master race is a Marwadi Christian Kerala Mallu actually so you are still a Kerala Mallu that is Christian but is Marwadi

• JFL
Reactions: AcneScars
The master race is a Marwadi Christian Kerala Mallu actually so you are still a Kerala Mallu that is Christian but is Marwadi
cope i'm the master race cause i'm a human, i'm the apex creature of all animals and i'm smarter than them all, make love not war as we are all the master race :feelshah::feelshah::feelshah:

There are no dalit Christians in Kerala, keep barking you lil douchebag. Saint Thomas Christians are an ancient community, same with Mappila Muslims. Nowhere in that whole article did it mention Kerala Christians cause Kerala Christians never had caste system retard. Every Indian ethnicity is not the same. Before British and India these places were their own individual states and Kingdoms. Don't be mad at me ik my history of my peoples lol. @Toska once said Kerala should be it's own country and tbh I'm startin to agree🤣😂😂.

• JFL
Reactions: volcelfatcel and Deleted member 13197
Even Hitler is ethnic to people here.
I should have used Hitler as an example for Germans with pitch black hair instead of Ballack and Zimmermann.

• +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice
cope thread all races are sub species of humans, indian people are the true race!!! how will us whites cope :feelswhy:

She legit looks 12 nigga.
Pedophilia is defined as a persistent sexual interest in prepubescent children

shes not prebupescent tf, she looks like shes in puberty and that is considered normal and not considered as a mental illness unlike pedophilia

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Doesn't being edgy become tiring at some point...
how is saying "and?" being edgy dumbass, i meant if someone looks 12 that doesn't mean they're 12

how is saying "and?" being edgy dumbass, i meant if someone looks 12 that doesn't mean they're 12
Jfl don't play coy with me idiot, you already know that if she looks like she's 12 it's not acceptable for you to fuck them if you are significantly older than them.

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD
Lmao I do live in a european influenced society, when did I ever deny it?

I do know a European language, but that's only because the language is spoken by a majority of the population of the country that I live in, it would only socially and economically handicap me if I didn't learn it.

My way of thinking is split between somewhat "European" way of thinking, and also somewhat by the way of thinking of my parents culture from the country they hail from, but a majority of ideals are based off scientific theory, NO MATTER FROM WHICH LAND OF HAILS FROM, so, you're wrong again.

I only wear clothes that everyone else wears because obviously I don't want to stick out like a sore thumb and draw unnecessary attention to myself. Were I to visit the country my parents come from, I would immediately switch my attire to fit that of the culture of that county.

Yeah lmao, keep thinking that you know me retard.
See guys
that's what happens when ethnics migrate to the west
Identity crisis

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10913
Jfl don't play coy with me idiot, you already know that if she looks like she's 12 it's not acceptable for you to fuck them if you are significantly older than them.

See guys
that's what happens when ethnics migrate to the west
Identity crisis
Jfl what identity crisis. I'm sorry that your peasized brain can only handle culture at a time, while I'm able to comprehend many. And I don't live strictly by only one cultures rules lmao, I am an individual and choose to live my life however I feel.

I'll take this as your forfeit I guess? That was quick.
if a responded with my point it would just lead to a long pointless argument so yay just send "you're brown" meme theory

Jfl what identity crisis. I'm sorry that your peasized brain can only handle culture at a time, while I'm able to comprehend many. And I don't live strictly by only one cultures rules lmao, I am an individual and choose to live my life however I feel.
Updoot for the diversity kween

if a responded with my point it would just lead to a long pointless argument so yay just send "you're brown" meme theory
Lmao, that's incredibly pitiful, why even try to go against me in the first place, you should know when someone IQ mogs you, then you should stop.

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD
Lmao, that's incredibly pitiful, why even try to go against me in the first place, you should know when someone IQ mogs you, then you should stop.
iq mog ? giga cope i automatically iq mog you cause i'm white cope about it

I feel like you already are very engaged in pointless arguments.

Thanks, although I don't need praise from peasants.
I see how good your culture is when you have to immigrate to other places to live like a human being on european standards

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and Deleted member 10913
I feel like you already are very engaged in pointless arguments.
jk i sent that video hoping it would enrage him, wouldn't you feel like roping if you weren't white (well you aren't since your southern european :feelsrope:)

I see how good your culture is when you have to immigrate to other places to live like a human being on european standards
Jfl, America isn't even on European standards lmao so what are you grubbing about? That being said it's not like my family were living like slaves or some shit, I'm literally descended from landlords lmao.

Last edited:
jk i sent that video hoping it would enrage him, wouldn't you feel like roping if you weren't white (well you aren't since your southern european :feelsrope:)
You are projecting.

Just jealous cause meds are master race, how do you cope with this knowledge?

Just jealous cause meds are master race, how do you cope with this knowledge?
m- MEDS ARE THE MASTER RACE!? HOW WILL I COPE FOR ALL THESE YEARS I'VE BEEN INSULTING MEDS THINKING I WAS AN ELITE NORTHERN EUROPEAN BUT I WAS WRONG I'M THE SUBHUMAN... HOW WILL I COPE, PLEASE FORGIVE ME MED ELITIST @AlexAP :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

Jfl, America isn't even on European standards lmao so what are you getting grubbing about? That being said it's not like my family by were living like slaves or some shit, I'm literally descended from landlords lmao.

So many users here say "Italians aren't White", "Portuguese aren't White", "Serbians aren't White", etc.

I live in Germany. Every South European here passes as White. All of them.
View attachment 1176849
View attachment 1176853
Some people look at tanned South Europeans and think "Muh they're ethnic" when in fact this is not their natural skin color. For example, this is Cristiano Ronaldo:
View attachment 1176860
Looks "too ethnic to be White" for this forum (jfl)? This was him when he was younger:
View attachment 1176858
There are Germans, Swedish and Dutch who are more tanned than many South Europeans, obviously no one denies that they're White.

Having pitch black hair doesn't make you non-White either. Reminder that these former football player ...
View attachment 1176912
and these former model ...
View attachment 1176914
are full-blooded Germans.

People from the Balkan (Serbia, Bosnia, Montenegro, Macedonia, Albania, Kosovo, Romania, Bulgaria, Greece) are mostly White, too. There are gypsy populations in these countries, and many come to Germany, but the majority (>90%) is still clearly White.
View attachment 1176919
View attachment 1176921

Not only this, Turks are seen as Whites too, as there is no big difference in the skin color in the majority of Turks and South Europeans.
View attachment 1176868
View attachment 1176879

Considering the fact that a lot of Latin Americans are of large European ancestry (some can be called Castizos, mixture between White and Mestizo, a small minority is 100% White), many pass as White too. It's true that the majority of Latin Americans are not White (estimates show that in all of Latin America, one-third identifies as White, and in the US, half of all Hispanics identify as White). But they exist.
View attachment 1176909
View attachment 1176910

Also: A lot of North Africans, Middle Easterners and Central Asians can pass as White, and even some South Asians.
This is how many Algerians look like
View attachment 1176930
Syrian family
View attachment 1176897
Afghan girl
View attachment 1176895
Pakistani known for a specific tongue posture technique
View attachment 1176898
All of them could pass as South European, and the Afghan girl could pass as French or German.

Now, of course these regions have a lot of non-Whites, so we can't call them "White regions" at all. However, in Latin America, North Africa, the Middle East and Central Asia, the White-passing populations are definitely a considerable size that can't be ignored.

This map gets it mostly right imo. Europe, Israel and Turkey are White regions (>90% Whites for non-immigrants). The White populations in North America, Australia, New Zealand and South Africa are relatively unmixed descendants from Europeans.
View attachment 1176917
To add, Latin America, North Africa, the Middle East and Central Asia have a large percentage of Whites, too, but they're a far lower percentage than in Europe.

DAS RITE
WE SERBIANS IS WHITES N SHIEET
now gib eu money

• JFL
Reactions: turkproducer, sandcelmuttcel, Deleted member 10913 and 2 others
So many users here say "Italians aren't White", "Portuguese aren't White", "Serbians aren't White", etc.

I live in Germany. Every South European here passes as White. All of them.
View attachment 1176849
View attachment 1176853
Some people look at tanned South Europeans and think "Muh they're ethnic" when in fact this is not their natural skin color. For example, this is Cristiano Ronaldo:
View attachment 1176860
Looks "too ethnic to be White" for this forum (jfl)? This was him when he was younger:
View attachment 1176858
There are Germans, Swedish and Dutch who are more tanned than many South Europeans, obviously no one denies that they're White.

Having pitch black hair doesn't make you non-White either. Reminder that these former football player ...
View attachment 1176912
and these former model ...
View attachment 1176914
are full-blooded Germans.

People from the Balkan (Serbia, Bosnia, Montenegro, Macedonia, Albania, Kosovo, Romania, Bulgaria, Greece) are mostly White, too. There are gypsy populations in these countries, and many come to Germany, but the majority (>90%) is still clearly White.
View attachment 1176919
View attachment 1176921

Not only this, Turks are seen as Whites too, as there is no big difference in the skin color in the majority of Turks and South Europeans.
View attachment 1176868
View attachment 1176879

Considering the fact that a lot of Latin Americans are of large European ancestry (some can be called Castizos, mixture between White and Mestizo, a small minority is 100% White), many pass as White too. It's true that the majority of Latin Americans are not White (estimates show that in all of Latin America, one-third identifies as White, and in the US, half of all Hispanics identify as White). But they exist.
View attachment 1176909
View attachment 1176910

Also: A lot of North Africans, Middle Easterners and Central Asians can pass as White, and even some South Asians.
This is how many Algerians look like
View attachment 1176930
Syrian family
View attachment 1176897
Afghan girl
View attachment 1176895
Pakistani known for a specific tongue posture technique
View attachment 1176898
All of them could pass as South European, and the Afghan girl could pass as French or German.

Now, of course these regions have a lot of non-Whites, so we can't call them "White regions" at all. However, in Latin America, North Africa, the Middle East and Central Asia, the White-passing populations are definitely a considerable size that can't be ignored.

This map gets it mostly right imo. Europe, Israel and Turkey are White regions (>90% Whites for non-immigrants). The White populations in North America, Australia, New Zealand and South Africa are relatively unmixed descendants from Europeans.
View attachment 1176917
To add, Latin America, North Africa, the Middle East and Central Asia have a large percentage of Whites, too, but they're a far lower percentage than in Europe.
isnt ronaldo considered hispanic or latino which is different from white ?

but yh agree with the rest

• +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel
why?
cucked immigration policy?
Yes, they can't handle the refugees. And I also don't like the economic policy and how they want to devaluate the nation-states, as I feel German and not "European" at all.

• +1
Reactions: 6’1cel